Blue Devil

Racism - ‘The Simpsons’ Will No Longer Have White Actors Voice Non-White Characters

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

[academic_obfuscation]

They are Actors, XO.

This thing is solely about the Color of their Skin.

Think.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

So if it isn't about race relations, then why do it?

I don't care who plays what role. If you want to have a cartoon show about white people voiced by black and asian voice actors, go ahead, it's your cartoon, just have good writing and I'll tune in. 

How about people STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING and people like you SLOBBING their knobs and rubbing their bellies when they do complain. This is the greatest country in the history of the world. You are NOT oppressed. You are free to work toward a goal. 

This is the greatest nation in some aspects, certainly not all of them, We suck at cricket and field hockey. We have terrible passenger rail service.  We have very poor income distribution, we have more people in prison that CHINA, and China is a dictatorship that imprisons Uighurs for being Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses for being Jehovah's Witnesses.

Some of us are trying to make it better.

Others follow Trump.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is the greatest nation in some aspects, certainly not all of them, We suck at cricket and field hockey. We have terrible passenger rail service.  We have very poor income distribution, we have more people in prison that CHINA, and China is a dictatorship that imprisons Uighurs for being Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses for being Jehovah's Witnesses.

Others follow Trump.

Until the coronavirus and the riots, both out of trumps control, things were looking good for minorities relatively speaking to previous administrations.  Record employment, wealth increases, opportunity zones, more funding for traditionally black colleges.  

You have to ignore those things in order to keep parroting the talking points about trump.  Return to reality.  Save yourself.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who cares? There is not going to be Lesbian sex on the screen. The James Bond films have long ago run out of original plots and are now mostly action films, and watching this woman seems to me to be ideal for attracting a male audience. US Action films normally earn more in China and India than in the US.

Movies are far more popular in countries like China and India where few people have AC. All the movie theaters are air conditioned.

I don't care who is James Bond. If the story is good people will watch it. What I and many others do not like is putting people into roles based on political whims and changing the race or gender of a established character for political reasons. Not only is it silly politics but it is almost always done at the expense of the story and character development. 

53 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Others follow Trump.

Greatest doesn't mean the best or more moral. it means greatest in influence and it's pursuit of liberty. All countries fail at something or many things. The US  happens to succeed more than it fails. 

‘The Simpsons’ Will No Longer Have White Actors Voice Non-White Characters

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation

where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,

but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr. -

Republican

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So, John Wayne was unqualified for damn near every role he played in? Bryan Cranston was unqualifed toplay Walter White in Breaking Bad?

And I suppose that Orlando Bloom was unqualified to play the Elf Legolas?

Was Reagan qualified to run for governor when he had never been elected to anything?\

Actors talents lie in portraying other people convincingly. One does not need to be a murderer to play a murderer convincingly. That is absurd.

Ovomit was not qualified to be president, that is now more obvious than when we told you on day one of his terrorist reign.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are growing dumber and dumber by day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thinks Ovomit was smart....LOL, Ovomit is a really bad demon , that much is true.

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is a perfectly logical move.

No no it isn’t.      Wokeness is retarded and not logic based.  

On 7/7/2020 at 8:10 AM, Blue Devil said:

‘The Simpsons’ Will No Longer Have White Actors Voice Non-White Characters

The long-running cartoon The Simpsons will no longer use white actors to portray non-white characters, Fox announced on Friday, making it one of a number of television shows in the last week to make changes in the wake of anti-racism protests across the U.S. 

Actors...?

Really...?!?

So it's like Affirmative Action...?

Because it's All about the Color of their Skin...

I'm so glad the Simpsons decided to be politically correct.  Will Family Guy follow suit?