Another Muscovy. I will call him Coconut Pete. A good duck name; but one seldomly used. I have found, from years of experience, ya can't have too many ducks. Family is growing: Fred the Duck, now Coconut Pete, Tapioca the pig, Lacey the Lab, and Max the Jack Russell.

On 7/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, AnotherJim said:

It has come to my attention, that certain ducks have second sight. I am encouraging Coconut Pete to pick lottery numbers.

This I gotta see...

Call it Coconut Pete's "Quick-Picks"

17 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Who does not love ducks?

Transgenders and queers love Muscovy ducks. They don't quack when the trannies and queers sexually abuse them.

You know them types... The "try sexuals"

If Coconut Pete makes a noise, you got problems... you know... the "neighbors"....

On 7/12/2020 at 5:57 AM, AnotherJim said:

Who does not love ducks?

What do you do with ducks?  I had a couple of pet ducks when I was a child. They were cute when we bought them as chicks from a local flea market.  Then they got big and crapped on everything and weren't much for being petted or picked up. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

What do you do with ducks?  I had a couple of pet ducks when I was a child. They were cute when we bought them as chicks from a local flea market.  Then they got big and crapped on everything and weren't much for being petted or picked up. 

Ya gotta be a Duck Whisperer. A duck trainer who adopts a sympathetic view of the motives, needs, and desires of the duck, based on modern duck psychology. It's a relatively new field.

@AnotherJim

Well, as young as we were, our ducks seemed to like us.  When we tried to set them free on the lake we lived on, they wouldn't go.  It took over a week of forcing them out of the nest to finally go off on their own.  Every year, however, they would return with a brood of young ones.  We would feed them while they would stay and then they were off again.  Came back every year for many years, I don't recall how long though.

Not particularly pretty ducks, I believe they were Muscovy ducks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, AnotherJim said:

Another Muscovy. I will call him Coconut Pete. A good duck name; but one seldomly used. I have found, from years of experience, ya can't have too many ducks. Family is growing: Fred the Duck, now Coconut Pete, Tapioca the pig, Lacey the Lab, and Max the Jack Russell.

You do know Muscovies are probably the best eating ducks in the world. We ate all of them in our old hood in FL. The neighbors hated them not only are they ugly ducklings they shit like big dogs. My mother-in-law called them dirty birds. 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:24 PM, tunafish said:

Transgenders and queers love Muscovy ducks. They don't quack when the trannies and queers sexually abuse them.

You know them types... The "try sexuals"

If Coconut Pete makes a noise, you got problems... you know... the "neighbors"....

HAHAHAHA I'll bet XO loves ducks.

27 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

You do know Muscovies are probably the best eating ducks in the world. We ate all of them in our old hood in FL. The neighbors hated them not only are they ugly ducklings they shit like big dogs. My mother-in-law called them dirty birds. 

I will not even allow Coconut Pete to read your post. Oh, he did pick three lottery numbers from the cash 5. The grandkids put out 43 plastic cups filled with bread crumbs, each numbered & spread out randomly. We watch the first 5 Coconut Pete picks.  He picked 8 - 24 - & 34

Aug. 03, 2020
3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I will not even allow Coconut Pete to read your post. Oh, he did pick three lottery numbers from the cash 5. The grandkids put out 43 plastic cups filled with bread crumbs, each numbered & spread out randomly. We watch the first 5 Coconut Pete picks.  He picked 8 - 24 - & 34

Today08/02/202008/01/202007/31/202007/30/202007/29/202007/28/202007/27/202007/26/202007/25/202007/24/202007/23/202007/22/202007/21/202007/20/202007/19/202007/18/202007/17/202007/16/202007/15/202007/14/202007/13/202007/12/202007/11/202007/10/202007/09/202007/08/202007/07/202007/06/202007/05/2020
Aug. 03, 2020

That's a good idea AJ. hope I didn't upset you. I've always been an avid hunter. Have a nice evening. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, TBHWT said:

That's a good idea AJ. hope I didn't upset you. I've always been an avid hunter. Have a nice evening. 

I hunt all year long. Much safer out of hunting season. Benjamin air rifle. Many ring necks.

On 8/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, TBHWT said:

I had a pair of African geese; but they went rogue, and began to hang out at the local Wendys. Customers fed them French fries. The parking lot was a sea of goose shit. Off to my friends farm.

• Haha 1