Military families demand answers on Russian bounties.

Since the intelligence community ALREADY stated they were unverified including the NSA who doesn't believe they're credible, looks like you need to contact the NYT and have them write some more fiction you DUMB FUCKS swallow down like warn fresh cum. 😂

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Since the intelligence community ALREADY stated they were unverified including the NSA who doesn't believe they're credible, looks like you need to contact the NYT and have them write some more fiction you DUMB FUCKS swallow down like warn fresh cum. 😂

Feh.  The only people who believe this shit are trumper base inhabitants like you.

Former Intelligence officials scoff at White House denials that Trump wasn't briefed on Russia bounty

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Up your ass with all the other evidence you don't want.

IF I shoved my BOOT UP YOUR ASS, I BET YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT EITHER, SHITSTAIN!!!

Fact is, YOU GOT PWNED AGAIN by the NYSLIMES and the WAPOOPOO.

THEY printed LIES and BULLSHIT from some "unnamed source", of which INTELLIGENT PEOPLE REALIZE IS LIES!!!

So who needs SHIT SHOVE UP THEIR ASS AGAIN, SEEING THAT SMOKE IS BEING BLOWN UP YOURS DAILY!!!

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump refuses to deal with this, as he has no way to make Putin stop.

The actual fact is that Trump's balls are in Putin;s pocket.

If Trump complains, Putin sticks his hand in his pocket's and gives Trump's balls a significant squeeze.

There is NOTHING factual in anything you just said.

NOTHING.

Just now, MidnightMax said:

IF I shoved my BOOT UP YOUR ASS, I BET YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT EITHER, SHITSTAIN!!!

Fact is, YOU GOT PWNED AGAIN by the NYSLIMES and the WAPOOPOO.

THEY printed LIES and BULLSHIT from some "unnamed source", of which INTELLIGENT PEOPLE REALIZE IS LIES!!!

So who needs SHIT SHOVE UP THEIR ASS AGAIN, SEEING THAT SMOKE IS BEING BLOWN UP YOURS DAILY!!!

Nice rant numbnuts.  I had a hundred court mandated clients like you, coming in every week for the anger management skills training.  Still beating the wife for burning the toast?

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

Nice rant numbnuts.  I had a hundred court mandated clients like you, coming in every week for the anger management skills training.  Still beating the wife for burning the toast?

You will have a lot more after Trump is reelected...

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You probably need to GET A JOB before you start LYING about "court mandated" anything.

Start with a COLLEGE EDUCATION, seeing that anything you write sounds like it came from the mind of a 2nd grader.

Seeing that SHITISTAINS are the ones with issues at every turn. THAT"S what happens when you handlers tell you that you are "the victim" of everything.

Fact is, SHITSTAIN, I CONTROL my OWN destiny and nothing YOU or anyone tries to do is going to "help" ANYONE. But it makes for a nice gig if you can keep it.

And EVERYONE knows that "internet counseling" is easy to do. Just INVENT a persona and poof, you are a "councilor".

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump refuses to deal with this, as he has no way to make Putin stop.

The actual fact is that Trump's balls are in Putin;s pocket.

If Trump complains, Putin sticks his hand in his pocket's and gives Trump's balls a significant squeeze.

There is NOTHING factual in anything you just said.

NOTHING.

Here's what's factual.  The media keeps saying that Trump did this because Russian  interference in November is his only hope for staying in office.  Wrong.

What it's really about is that Trump knows he's not gonna be in office after January 20, 2021.  He also knows that the new DOJ is going to be all over him for his criminal activity while he was in office, and he won't have the "president can't be indicted" DOJ memos to protect him anymore.  And he's also going to have the Attorney General of the state of New York, the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey, the Attorney General of the State of Florida, and who knows how many other state and local prosecutors up his ass for everything he's done his whole life.

So he's going to need someplace to go hide where nobody can get him...and that place is Russia.  He's already into the Russians for hundreds of millions of dollars from his fucking bankruptcies in the 1990's, and the Russian oligarchs know they'll never get their money back if he's in prison. 

Hell...maybe they'll give him the room down the hall from Ed Snowden's place.  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!! 

• Upvote 1

You probably need to GET A JOB before you start LYING about "court mandated" anything.

You stupid fuck...I'm retired.  I don't need a fucking job with the portfolio we have, numbnuts.

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

including the NSA who doesn't believe they're credible

The NSA?

Isn't he an appointee of The Dimwit Dauphin?

Why would ANYONE believe him, assuming they weren't a mindless partisan hack?

Oh, Nursey.....It's you...

Never mind...

8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Start with a COLLEGE EDUCATION, seeing that anything you write sounds like it came from the mind of a 2nd grader.

Seeing that SHITISTAINS are the ones with issues at every turn. THAT"S what happens when you handlers tell you that you are "the victim" of everything.

Fact is, SHITSTAIN, I CONTROL my OWN destiny and nothing YOU or anyone tries to do is going to "help" ANYONE. But it makes for a nice gig if you can keep it.

And EVERYONE knows that "internet counseling" is easy to do. Just INVENT a persona and poof, you are a "councilor".

Where did YOU go to college, Maxipad?

2 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Feh.  The only people who believe this shit are trumper base inhabitants like you.

Former Intelligence officials scoff at White House denials that Trump wasn't briefed on Russia bounty

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-russian-bounties-briefing-cia-officials-decided-against/

O'Brien says top CIA official decided against briefing Trump on Russia bounty intel

•  
  •  
  •  

BY MELISSA QUINN

UPDATED ON: JULY 2, 2020 / 2:37 AM / CBS NEWS

Washington — National security adviser Robert O'Brien said Wednesday that the senior career CIA officer who briefs President Trump in person made the decision not to verbally brief him on intelligence about a Russian scheme to offer bounties targeting American troops in Afghanistan, saying she lacked confidence in the veracity of the intelligence.

"The president's career CIA briefer decided not to brief him because it was unverified intelligence," O'Brien said in an interview with Fox News, adding that she is "an outstanding officer."

O'Brien told reporters at the White House following his interview that the CIA officer who serves as the president's briefer, who he did not identify, decided not to tell Mr. Trump of the Russian bounty operation "because she didn't have the confidence in the intelligence that came up."

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

The NSA?

Never mind...

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

The NSA?

Never mind...

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-russian-bounties-briefing-cia-officials-decided-against/

O'Brien says top CIA official decided against briefing Trump on Russia bounty intel

•  
  •  
  •  

BY MELISSA QUINN

Washington — National security adviser Robert O'Brien said Wednesday that the senior career CIA officer who briefs President Trump in person made the decision not to verbally brief him on intelligence about a Russian scheme to offer bounties targeting American troops in Afghanistan, saying she lacked confidence in the veracity of the intelligence.

"The president's career CIA briefer decided not to brief him because it was unverified intelligence," O'Brien said in an interview with Fox News, adding that she is "an outstanding officer."

O'Brien told reporters at the White House following his interview that the CIA officer who serves as the president's briefer, who he did not identify, decided not to tell Mr. Trump of the Russian bounty operation "because she didn't have the confidence in the intelligence that came up."

FUCKING MORONS. 😄

You got FUCKING PLAYED AGAIN BY UNSOURCED LEAKS YOU FUCKING RETARDED IMBECILES. 

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

•  
  •  
  •  

BY MELISSA QUINN

@slideman @maineman  @IcebergSlim🤣