Sign in to follow this  
tunafish

Why is it that only BLM?

9 hours ago, tunafish said:

Don't all lives matter?

Thats just it, all lives do matter ---except Black lives. It is why the slogan was created, therefore we cannot reasonably pretend TODAY that the phrase came before the crisis.

The crisis came first, where Black lives do not matter to USA cops. Once it reached a boiling point, the phrase was created. Then three (3) peaceful Black women turned the phrase into an organization once they realized Obama was not going to protect the civil rights of Trayvon Martin.

For example, do you see how this group of Americans featured here might be the main engine fueling the reason why BLM needed to be created: 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Trump, 

I kind of get what you are saying. BLM was created to highlight the fact that police might not be treating blacks properly or may even be racist. 

With that in mind why is in not acceptable to say All Lives Matter. Just the other day a college official (I think) in the same statement said BLM and ALM and was fired because of saying ALM.

With all of this BLM going on, should I be blaming police for the removing of the word cracker, Aunt Jemima, etc. Be from products and the tearing down of statues. Is BLM related to these activities.

16 minutes ago, tunafish said:

...With that in mind why is in not acceptable to say All Lives Matter.

Because way back in 2012 on the day before the phrase "BLM" was ever spoken ---all 320-million of us Americans knew that supposedly ALL LIVES MATTER. Correct? Then when Trayvon was killed, coming home from buying Iced Tea & Skittles? As the 1st Black President patted Zimmerman on the head??  Well negros had to then, accept, all lives do matter except their's 

But those 3 Black women said hey, wait a minute, we need to remind America that "Black lives, matter!" when that sorryASS first-ever negro U.S. President refused to make Black lives matter.

Fortunately President Trump has done far, far more than Obama did after 3.5 years, if you go check both of their records re: improving the lives of our great negro citizenry.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Because way back in 2012 on the day before the phrase "BLM" was ever spoken ---all 320-million of us Americans knew that supposedly ALL LIVES MATTER. Correct? Then when Trayvon was killed, coming home from buying Iced Tea & Skittles? As the 1st Black President patted Zimmerman on the head??  Well negros had to then, accept, all lives do matter except their's 

But those 3 Black women said hey, wait a minute, we need to remind America that "Black lives, matter!" when that sorryASS first-ever negro U.S. President refused to make Black lives matter.

Fortunately President Trump has done far, far more than Obama did after 3.5 years, if you go check both of their records re: improving the lives of our great negro citizenry.

Wow. Sounds like President Trump really cares about the black community. That's amazing.

32 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Wow. Sounds like President Trump really cares about the black community. That's amazing.

True indeed.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, pmurT said:

Trayvon Martin was killed because he doubled back and assaulted George Zimmerman who was heading back to his vehicle.  Martin knocked Zimmerman to the ground and commenced to beat Zimmerman to a pulp.  Zimmerman yelled for help for several minutes.  When no one came to help him, Zimmerman drew his legal 9MM and fired once into Martin's chest.

Zimmerman had every right to defend himself against Martin's vicious attack. It was self-defense, pure and simple.  The jury found it self defense after they heard all the real evidence.

19 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Trayvon Martin was killed because he doubled back and assaulted George Zimmerman who was heading back to his vehicle.  Martin knocked Zimmerman to the ground and commenced to beat Zimmerman to a pulp.  Zimmerman yelled for help for several minutes.  When no one came to help him, Zimmerman drew his legal 9MM and fired once into Martin's chest.

Zimmerman had every right to defend himself against Martin's vicious attack. It was self-defense, pure and simple.  The jury found it self defense after they heard all the real evidence.

No, you are incorrect here.

Police dispatch advised Zimmerman to NOT go after Trayvon.  That alone, should have landed Zimmerman in prison over the killing.

But, Zimmerman was allowed to exercise his White Privilege and was then rewarded for lynching a darkskin negro.

7 hours ago, pmurT said:

No, you are incorrect here.

Police dispatch advised Zimmerman to NOT go after Trayvon.  That alone, should have landed Zimmerman in prison over the killing.

But, Zimmerman was allowed to exercise his White Privilege and was then rewarded for lynching a darkskin negro.

The police dispatch asked Zimmerman IF he knew which way Martin had gone.  Zimmerman said that he would check.  The dispatch asked IF Zimmerman was following Martin and Zimmerman replied that he was looking to see which way Martin had gone.  The police dispatch said that we don't need you to do that.  Zimmerman replied "OK" and turned around and headed back to his pick-up.  Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman.  Martin asked Zimmerman Have you got a problem to witch Zimmerman replied "NO".  Martin then said "you do now" and punched Zimmerman and knocked Zimmerman to the ground and Martin sat on Zimmerman's chest and started swinging hard and fast at Zimmerman face.  Zimmerman yelled for help for several minutes. When no one came to Zimmerman's aid, Zimmerman drew his legal 9MM and shot Martin ONCE.  It was pure self defense and THAT is what the jury said too.

Zimmerman had every right to defend himself just like every other law-abiding American citizen does, including law-abiding black people that are assaulted.  

You just need to get your fact correct before you post.

3 hours ago, bgr39 said:

...The police dispatch said that we don't need you to do that. 

Thank you. If Zimmerman was a, negro, this is the point where he goes to prison.

You need to get your facts straight first LOL once you decided that you're going to protect and preserve White racism.

10 hours ago, pmurT said:

Thank you. If Zimmerman was a, negro, this is the point where he goes to prison.

You need to get your facts straight first LOL once you decided that you're going to protect and preserve White racism.

WRONG!!  When the dispatcher told Zimmerman that we don't need you to do THAT, Zimmerman headed back to his auto, just like he was told to do, WHITE OR BLACK, he did like he was told to do by the police dispatch. 

How do you figure "racism" fits into this picture?

I am baffled by your "racism" accusation because other that that, you sound reasonable.

On 7/3/2020 at 5:17 AM, pmurT said:

Thats just it, all lives do matter ---except Black lives. It is why the slogan was created, therefore we cannot reasonably pretend TODAY that the phrase came before the crisis.

The crisis came first, where Black lives do not matter to USA cops. Once it reached a boiling point, the phrase was created. Then three (3) peaceful Black women turned the phrase into an organization once they realized Obama was not going to protect the civil rights of Trayvon Martin.

For example, do you see how this group of Americans featured here might be the main engine fueling the reason why BLM needed to be created: 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

That’s stupid. When you use ratios to account for the disparity in population, blacks are not killed or targeted by police. 

You need to stop being so easily indoctrinated. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s stupid. When you use ratios to account for the disparity in population, blacks are not killed or targeted by police. 

You need to stop being so easily indoctrinated. 

You need to stop being so, dismissive, of factual realities:

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

You need to stop being so, dismissive, of factual realities:

You haven't presented ONE policy or law that's systemic racism, because it doesn't fucking exist. 

When you going to actually PROVE your case, dumb fuck?

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You haven't presented ONE policy or law that's systemic racism, because it doesn't fucking exist. 

Stop getting mad at, me, because you somehow duped yourself into thinking the USA has laws which guarantee systematic racism will be present.

You failed to accept tha, racism is immoral and unethical, so it is present only to break the law. And to oppose the law known as Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Which means, that Your obtuse questions here are the equivalent of you asking people are there now new laws that allow citizens to now brutalize or murder cops. LOL. No! It is illegal for citizens to hurt cops, so there won't be any laws allowing citizens to hurt cops LOL it is illegal to have systematic racism, so there won't be any laws that allow systematic racism each time it rears its ugly for 400yrs and counting now. 

lol Do we now wake up each morning and see Dem mayors letting violent looters riot and throw rocks and bottles at police officers? Yes! Does that mean there are now laws, which allow violent citizens to hurt and kill cops? No.

Do we wake up each morning and see systematic racism toward Blacks? Yes! Does that mean there are now laws, which allow for systematic racism against Blacks? No.

You see how logic works, in America?

6 hours ago, pmurT said:

Stop getting mad at, me, because you somehow duped yourself into thinking the USA has laws which guarantee systematic racism will be present.

You failed to accept tha, racism is immoral and unethical, so it is present only to break the law. And to oppose the law known as Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Which means, that Your obtuse questions here are the equivalent of you asking people are there now new laws that allow citizens to now brutalize or murder cops. LOL. No! It is illegal for citizens to hurt cops, so there won't be any laws allowing citizens to hurt cops LOL it is illegal to have systematic racism, so there won't be any laws that allow systematic racism each time it rears its ugly for 400yrs and counting now. 

I asked YOU for PROOF of systemic racism and you provided NONE. 

Yes. IT IS ILLEGAL to have any kind of systemic racism so why are you trying to claim it still exists, DUMB FUCK???????

43 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I asked YOU for PROOF of systemic racism and you provided NONE. 

Yes. IT IS ILLEGAL to have any kind of systemic racism so why are you trying to claim it still exists, DUMB FUCK???????

You were provided factual proof that systematic racism exists, and you could only whine and cry and scream that it doesn't exist. But, your sissified emotions in here are meaningless to systematic racism. lol.

You were even stupid enough to think that systematic racism can somehow be a, law, therefore it only exists if there is a legal policy allowing us White people to be racist.  ROFL

Systematic racism is not a policy nor a law, but it is an attitude and an emotion which then creates a culture.

iow 

Do we now wake up each morning and see Dem governors/Dem mayors letting violent looters riot and throw rocks or bottles at police officers? Yes! Does that mean there are now laws, which allow violent citizens to hurt and kill police officers? No.

Do we wake up each morning and see systematic racism toward Blacks? Yes! Does that mean there are now laws, which allow Whites to be systematically racist against Blacks? No.

Have you learned now how logic works, in America?

21 hours ago, pmurT said:

You need to drop the word "systematic".  Of course there is racism/ racist in America.  There is individual racism/racist on all sides.  Some whites don't like blacks and some blacks don't like whites.

Not much you can do about a persons thinking except try to change their way of thinking,  Other than that, you can only arrest them when they break the law, THAT includes police, WHEN they break the law.

Just because someone SAYS someone is a "racist", and THEN makes up some kind of "bullshit evidence" Doesn't mean that person IS a racist. you need to look at ALL the factual evidence, NOT the made-up evidence, or the assumed evidence. but ALL the legit evidence.

When Martin-Zimmerman happened, I waited until all the real evidence came out before I made up my mind what really happened, not the bullshit evidence ("Zimmerman hunted Martin down like an animal" - " IF I had a son, he would be just like Trayvon", ETC.).

The same with Ferguson, I listen to ALL the evidence NOT the "bullshit evidence" from Brown's buddies that were standing there

, The neighbors that lived there and witnessed what happened.  You do know that those witnesses were black, I gather AND that THOSE witnesses back-up the police officer's version of what happened.  THAT is why the officer is NOT in jail, because the officer was within the law to use deadly force.  ACTUALLY, even IF he was't a police officer it would STILL been "SELF-DEFENSE"!

27 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

...Of course there is racism/ racist in America.  There is individual racism 

Exactly. And when many individuals come together with their same, exact hatred for negros, then act out that hatred in the USA workplace or other areas of society where they unfairly affect negro stakeholders...then it is called systematic, if that's been the racists' practice for many decades.   

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Exactly. And when many individuals come together with their same, exact hatred for negros, then act out that hatred in the USA workplace or other areas of society where they unfairly affect negro stakeholders...then it is called systematic, if that's been the racists' practice for many decades.   

There are lots of negros that hate white people too.  I can't help them either.

IF you want to get black and white people together You need to talk about things that we can BOTH affect.

My opinion is that we need to  stop the blacks from killing each other in the inner city, so the black people can live in safe, crime-free, drug-free neighborhood and feel safe walking the streets with their little kids.

Too many black people, little kids too (as young as less than 1 year old.) are being gunned down and it is a terrible shame.

Can we agree on THAT?

3 hours ago, bgr39 said:

There are lots of negros that hate white people too...

I know. But that is hatred, so it is not systematic racism.

Racism can only exist where it has, public/colossal power, which is used to illegally/immorally exclude other groups according to their Race. White people can do that, because we control all resources within America yes so we can perfect racism. 

Black people cannot do that, because Blacks own no Industry Blacks control no Markets and Blacks dictate no Cultures. So it is not possible for Blacks to be racist in the USA, but they certainly can hate us White people. Big difference.