Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

What is the big deal about wearing a mask?

Just now, MrKelly said:

at least we care about someone other than ourselves

You fkn traitors could care less about veterans, proven time and time again.You dont need a fkn mask you ignorant child, you need to keep some distance around them, thats all you fkn need to do you drooling fool.

29 minutes ago, MrKelly said:

you do know that this can kill people right?

Yeah, and cars can kill people, yet we're still allowed to drive.

2 minutes ago, MrKelly said:

at least we care about someone other than ourselves

What is self-hatred, Alex?

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You fkn traitors could care less about veterans, proven time and time again.You dont need a fkn mask you ignorant child, you need to keep some distance around them, thats all you fkn need to do you drooling fool.

uncaring idiot

Just now, MrKelly said:

uncaring idiot

I care all right, I care to stop you pathetic Demons from destroying my country, aint gonna happen on my watch! Take that to your bank idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

THis was because of Trump trying to destroy Obamacare. Obama did not want to deny access to veterans.

Monkey boi, Ovomit care was not a health care plan, it was a disguise to take over the american economy, the health insurance is a front.And you think of yourself as "SMART"...go figure.

6 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Companies want you to wear the mask when visiting their stores. 

Exactly ---those companies which fear being demonized by deceitful Dem's cancel culture, no doubt.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Monkey boi, Ovomit care was not a health care plan, it was a disguise to take over the american economy, the health insurance is a front.And you think of yourself as "SMART"...go figure.

YOu are a repulsive, uneducated fundie nincompoop. I have eaten chickens smarter than you. Trump TRIED to remove Obamacare by shutting down the government and FAILED.

THis "Ovomit" stuff is juvenile.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

YOu are a repulsive, uneducated fundie nincompoop. I have eaten chickens smarter than you. Trump TRIED to remove Obamacare by shutting down the government and FAILED.

You are the one that is actually repulsive, your propaganda is getting people killed. you know coming from an ape is mathematically impossible right? Obviously not...LOL

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Further more, what is actually juvenile? One would think a grown adult pushing complete lies to promote an agenda would be juvenile, wouldnt one?Well you have been proven time and time again to be doing just that. Further more yet is that you deny the existence of God, you are so easy to read and ya wanna know why?Denying god is the opposite of God, God is truth therefore you are lies, and we prove it over and over and over again, and you just cant figure out why you are always 100% wrong.Hell I dont even have to ever read what you spew out, its always the exact opposite of truth, every single time.

3 hours ago, willpell said:

What part of my swastika analogy was unclear?  Wearing a mask tells everyone that you'll obey whatever the government says like a good little lapdog.  It's the face of modern fascism.

Lol. 

You are off the deep end. 

I believe they had the face mask mandates during the Spanish flu?  I’ll have to look it up. 

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump TRIED to remove Obamacare by shutting down the government

Can you provide any proofs, of this? Any links??

I cannot recall President Trump ever "trying" to shut down the government ---which is why the government actions helped our economy hit record highs prior to Kung Flu.  I recall him trying to defund the GOVT portion paid to Obamacare, sure, but I am certain that you have not deemed that as Trump shutting down the government.

17 hours ago, tunafish said:

You mother fucker! I ain't got no God damn ears! That is a big deal. Nothing to attach the mask to...

You can't leave this disabled white boy alone? God damnit I don't even have a handicapped sticker. I see 500 pound niggers in new Cadillacs with a sticker!

Try tying the ear loops together behind your head.

13 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Further more, what is actually juvenile? One would think a grown adult pushing complete lies to promote an agenda would be juvenile, wouldnt one?Well you have been proven time and time again to be doing just that. Further more yet is that you deny the existence of God, you are so easy to read and ya wanna know why?Denying god is the opposite of God, God is truth therefore you are lies, and we prove it over and over and over again, and you just cant figure out why you are always 100% wrong.Hell I dont even have to ever read what you spew out, its always the exact opposite of truth, every single time.

God and Jesus recently came by in a Humvee driven by the Holy Spirit and told me that he hates you and  plans on some new tortures for you when you die.

He revealed to me that he saw you the other day trying to cornhole a large rubber Spngebob.

3 hours ago, MrKelly said:

no .... wearing a mask shows that you give a damn about other people too

but ... fuck the old people right?

what part of giving a damn bother you guys so much?

oh ... thats right tRump dont wear one so you damn sure aint gonna right?

I agree with your point regarding protecting elderly and fat/sick people. Even if nothing more than placating their paranoia of being around someone without a mask.

Trump gets tested every day so even without a mask he won't be transmitting COVID to others.

God and Jesus recently came by in a Humvee driven by the Holy Spirit and told me that he hates you and  plans on some new tortures for you when you die.

He revealed to me that he saw you the other day trying to cornhole a large rubber Spngebob.

Your juvenile reactions are the tell about your complete ignorance.

Just now, Pastafarian said:

It’s called severe retardation. 

Healthy people dont need to wear a mask, just your common aids infested cnn and msnbc viewers that are brainless imbeciles do.

3 hours ago, willpell said:

What part of my swastika analogy was unclear?  Wearing a mask tells everyone that you'll obey whatever the government says like a good little lapdog.  It's the face of modern fascism.

Or that you're decent enough to put on the appearance, to help keep paranoid people around you from being afraid you are infecting them.

That was a municipal Spongebob, you mentally enfeebled twerp!

Im not the one demanding I came from a chimp, mathematically impossibilities is what you claim you came from, I do almost find it mathematically impossible that people as stupid as you exist though.

• Haha 1