Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

What is the big deal about wearing a mask?

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

What is the big deal about wearing a mask?

it is the BIGGER deal of Dems politicizing the choice to wear a mask.

Just exactly like they used the MSM's FakeNews outlets to politicize our nation's fight against the Kung FLU, since January, as the Dems reach for any deceitful edge they can gain against President Trump.

7 hours ago, tunafish said:

You mother fucker! I ain't got no God damn ears! That is a big deal. Nothing to attach the mask to...

You can't leave this disabled white boy alone? God damnit I don't even have a handicapped sticker. I see 500 pound niggers in new Cadillacs with a sticker!

Well, 500 lbs does give you some limitations. 😆Ask CP's mom. Oh wait....He's banned. 🤣

12 hours ago, pmurT said:

it is the BIGGER deal of Dems politicizing the choice to wear a mask.

Just exactly like they used the MSM's FakeNews outlets to politicize our nation's fight against the Kung FLU, since January, as the Dems reach for any deceitful edge they can gain against President Trump.

Companies want you to wear the mask when visiting their stores. 

2 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Why wouldn’t you wear a mask?

What part of my swastika analogy was unclear?  Wearing a mask tells everyone that you'll obey whatever the government says like a good little lapdog.  It's the face of modern fascism.

26 minutes ago, willpell said:

What part of my swastika analogy was unclear?  Wearing a mask tells everyone that you'll obey whatever the government says like a good little lapdog.  It's the face of modern fascism.

no .... wearing a mask shows that you give a damn about other people too

but ... fuck the old people right?

what part of giving a damn bother you guys so much?

oh ... thats right tRump dont wear one so you damn sure aint gonna right?

I wear a mask for the same reason I cover my mouth when I sneeze in "normal" times.

Percentage wise, more people die from the flu. The bitch of this virus is its contagious voracity. If we're to ever get back to "normal", that has to be mitigated, and if wearing a mask in stores or where ever there's others slows it down by 50% - then we should all be doing it.

I'm tired of the impact of this thing.

39 minutes ago, MrKelly said:

no .... wearing a mask shows that you give a damn about other people too

but ... fuck the old people right?

what part of giving a damn bother you guys so much?

oh ... thats right tRump dont wear one so you damn sure aint gonna right?

I am not a Trump supporter.  "Giving a damn" implies that the masks actually help; how many actually reputable sources (ie not the CDC or their various mouthpieces) have actually found that they do enough to be worth the cost?  Preventing all germ transmission actually impairs normal immune function.  We should be placing restrictions upon the handful of immunocompromised people who think their lives require protection; it's not the responsibility of the many to make sacrifices for the sake of the few.  Masks are pseudoscience, and wearing one shows slavish obedience to the liars in government.

1 hour ago, willpell said:

There is no way a swastika could filter air. Wearing a mask is not about ideology or obeying the government: it is about caring for your heath, your family's health and the health of those you come in contact with and their families,

Your analogy was incorrect, hateful and stupid.

2 minutes ago, willpell said:

I am not a Trump supporter.  "Giving a damn" implies that the masks actually help; how many actually reputable sources (ie not the CDC or their various mouthpieces) have actually found that they do enough to be worth the cost?  Preventing all germ transmission actually impairs normal immune function.  We should be placing restrictions upon the handful of immunocompromised people who think their lives require protection; it's not the responsibility of the many to make sacrifices for the sake of the few.  Masks are pseudoscience, and wearing one shows slavish obedience to the liars in government.

it is not even disputable that less particulates comin out of your mouth is a good thing during a pandemic

it is just common sense

tRump turned this into a political thing

at a time when it should be just a   logical thing

Just now, MrKelly said:

it is not even disputable that less particulates comin out of your mouth is a good thing during a pandemic

Actually it is ,moron. Ill bet the zits on your face leak gallons  of infected pus when you wear yours.

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Actually it is ,moron. Ill bet the zits on your face leak gallons  of infected pus when you wear yours.

so dispute it lil feller

tell me why  "  less particulates comin out of your mouth is a good thing during a pandemic "  is disputable

Just now, MrKelly said:

so dispute it lil feller

tell me why  "  less particulates comin out of your mouth is a good thing during a pandemic "  is disputable

Because when you have the virus and wear a mask it makes it worse, it builds up in the mask. thats why dufus. Your immune system fights the virus, and when stupid tools like you wear the mask it will over come what could have been fought off in most cases.Having aids a mask wont help, you are gonna die probably from the Corona virus that was developed and paid for by tax payer money that was sent to the Wuhan lab via Ovomit the traitor.