Sign in to follow this  
Old Mack

Father Of Black Teen Killed In CHOP: It’s Time To Bring In The National Guard

There have been multiple shootings inside the CHAZ/CHOP territory. Anderson is now telling the city that it’s time to bring in the National Guard to clear out the viper’s nest.  Anderson is still feeling the pain of losing his son to premature death and that’s something a father will never get over. I know that from my own personal experience. I lost my only son at age 25 of kidney failure. But I can’t even begin to imagine what it must be like for Mr. Anderson losing his child to needless violence.

Anderson, Sr. said:  “I ain’t been sleeping. You see my eyes. I’ve been crying. I’m trying not to cry on TV.” 

“This doesn’t look like a protest to me no more. That just looks like they just took over and said we can take over whenever we want to.”

“They should deploy them here to say ‘Man, it’s time to go. ‘It’s time to move on. And break this up.’”

Police chief Carmen Best agrees with Anderson that something must be done:

“I’m not going to let the detractors and the naysayers and the agitators be the ones that are the voice here. There are people who live here. There are multiple people who are being injured and hurt. And we need to do something about it. It is absolutely irresponsible for this discontent to continue.”

A federal lawsuit, filed against the city of Seattle last week by long-term Capitol Hill residents and small business owners alleges that the city has deliberately allowed CHOP — and its inherent lawlessness — to flourish.  For their part, protesters say they have no plans to leave, even though CHOP’s leadership has called for a transition to “virtual activism.” On Friday, the city’s public works department tried to remove signs marking CHOP’s borders but were turned away by angry demonstrators who even staged a “die-in” to block construction equipment from moving concrete barriers.

CHOP "security" murdered that kid, and damn near killed the other one in the car too.

Just another day in Utopia.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

• By Imgreatagain

Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• By deezer shoove

grgle

• By rippy38

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• By impartialobserver

What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• By Duck615

Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• By kfools

Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• By Imgreatagain

Mine too. 

• By Imgreatagain

I thought it was my location.. 

• By kfools

Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• By Duck615

OK thanks

• By king of the county

Test

• By Blue Devil

Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom