TBHWT

How Democrats Just Upended Potential Treatments and Cures for Coronavirus

How Democrats Just Upended Potential Treatments and Cures for Coronavirus
 Beth Baumann Posted: Jun 29, 2020 6:05 PM

Democrats have been working to push HR 1425, the State Health Care Premium Reduction Act, which would expand the Affordable Care Act and push America even further towards socialized medicine. House Energy and Commerce Committee Ranking Member Greg Walden (R-OR) on Monday introduced a motion to recommit – the Republicans' last attempt to add an amendment to the bill – to prevent the legislation from adversely affecting the research and development of any drug or vaccine intended to treat or prevent a person from catching the coronavirus.

"It would prevent the bill from upending the very progress we're all counting on for our innovators to develop new vaccines and therapies to confront this killer coronavirus," he explained. "... Democrats, with a straight face, will come to the floor today to move a bill that will do grave damage to medical innovation. Congressional Budget Office has told us that on many occasions. Upwards of 30 to 100 drugs, depending on the source, could never make it into the pipeline. Will that be a cure for COVID or a cure for ALS or a cure for cancer? We don't know and neither do the Democrats bringing it. But we do know the independent analysis show we will not see a lot of new medicines."

The last thing the Dems want is for this COVID shit to clear up before the fall... but mark my words, it will miraculously disappear if they mange to roll Coma Joe across the finish line in November... and they will tout the emergence from the ashes as a great accomplishment of leadership from a "real leader" like Biden.

Libocrats make me want to puke.

14 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The last thing the Dems want is for this COVID shit to clear up before the fall... but mark my words, it will miraculously disappear if they mange to roll Coma Joe across the finish line in November... and they will tout the emergence from the ashes as a great accomplishment of leadership from a "real leader" like Biden.

Libocrats make me want to puke.

They're sickening that's for sure. I don't think they were really this ignorant when we first met were they? They seem to have really run off the rails at some point. Never seen anything like this before.

COVID-19 Hype is Needed In Order to Justify “Virtual Debates” Between Biden and Trump – (Among Other Motives)…
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily achieve ‘mail-in’ voting; which they desperately need in key battleground states in order to control the outcome.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump; which they desperate need to do in key battleground states.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot block the campaign contrast between an energetic President Trump and a physically tenuous, mentally compromised, challenger.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have an excuse for cancelling the DNC convention in Milwaukee; thereby blocking Team Bernie Sanders from visible opposition while protecting candidate gibberish from himself.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have a mechanism to keep voters isolated from each-other; limiting communication and national debate adverse to their interests. COVID-19 panic pushes the national conversation into the digital space where Big Tech controls every element of the conversation.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot keep their Blue state economies easily shut-down and continue to block U.S. economic growth. All thriving economies are against the political interests of Democrats.
♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily keep club candidate Joe Biden sealed in the basement; where the electorate is not exposed to visible signs of his dementia.
♦Without COVID-19 panic it becomes more difficult for Big Tech to censor voices that would outline the fraud and scheme. With COVID-19 panic they have a better method and an excuse.