Jump to content
drvoke

Ohio State Fair to prohibit the sale and display of Confederate flag

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Wow.

Now we come down to it.      

Individual state-rights.     You.....VOTE.........the will of the people.      Nothing else will do.

Even us Confederate Rebels will accept the taking down of the Confederate Flag in Mississippi.   

If it is a fair vote.                We don't like it......but we will accept a fair vote.

 

Hey.

I have a question.

Why can't Southern Confederate Christians...........have one state out of 50.........to call their home?

 

That is what pisses me off. People come into someone else's community and tear down a statue. That is not your community you bitch. GTFO! If those people want to take it down, build it bigger or move it to a museum, that is their choice BUT they have to vote on it. We are a nation of laws not men. 

 

I would vote to have the flag removed but wouldn't cap my pants if my side lost the vote. The sun will come out the next day and everything will be ok. 

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

 

That is what pisses me off. People come into someone else's community and tear down a statue. That is not your community you bitch. GTFO! If those people want to take it down, build it bigger or move it to a museum, that is their choice BUT they have to vote on it. We are a nation of laws not men. 

 

I would vote to have the flag removed but wouldn't cap my pants if my side lost the vote. The sun will come out the next day and everything will be ok. 

 

+100.

Well articulated !!

Texas agrees with you 1000% !!!           

And there...right there.......is peace upon the Earth !!         

 

"Blessed are the Peace-Makers.......for they shall be called...... the children of God".

                                                                                                                                                                 Jesus.                                   🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Progressives, not satisfied with their attempts to reignite the Civil Rights movement, are trying to set off Civil War part two. Won't be the first time Republicans have had to fight Democrats for the good of the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

+100.

Well articulated !!

Texas agrees with you 1000% !!!           

And there...right there.......is peace upon the Earth !!         

 

"Blessed are the Peace-Makers.......for they shall be called...... the children of God".

                                                                                                                                                                 Jesus.                                   🥃

 

 

The left doesn't want peace. They want control. None of this is about racism, women's rights, abortion rights, wage gaps, pronouns, healthcare or mass shootings. It is ALL about control. They use false flag issues to make the average person not speak up because after all, who wants to see children being shot or racist cops killing people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

 

 

The left doesn't want peace. They want control. None of this is about racism, women's rights, abortion rights, wage gaps, pronouns, healthcare or mass shootings. It is ALL about control. They use false flag issues to make the average person not speak up because after all, who wants to see children being shot or racist cops killing people. 

 

+100.  !!!

You bright son-of-a-bitch !!!

 

If you were a college professor, then I would pay

good money for my teenagers to hear you talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

+100.  !!!

You bright son-of-a-bitch !!!

 

If you were a college professor, then I would pay

good money for my teenagers to hear you talk.

I don't know if I'm bright but I am a son of a bitch. LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

 

That is what pisses me off. People come into someone else's community and tear down a statue. That is not your community you bitch. GTFO! If those people want to take it down, build it bigger or move it to a museum, that is their choice BUT they have to vote on it. We are a nation of laws not men. 

 

I would vote to have the flag removed but wouldn't cap my pants if my side lost the vote. The sun will come out the next day and everything will be ok. 

 

Good point.

 

 

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

 

 

The left doesn't want peace. They want control. None of this is about racism, women's rights, abortion rights, wage gaps, pronouns, healthcare or mass shootings. It is ALL about control. They use false flag issues to make the average person not speak up because after all, who wants to see children being shot or racist cops killing people. 

 

You cannot negotiate with them. They simply want more. 'More' is never satisfied. It is all-consuming.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That flag is to US history is what a fart is to last night's chili..

Go beat off into your used sneakers and go to your aerobics class!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Wow.

Now we come down to it.      

Individual state-rights.     You.....VOTE.........the will of the people.      Nothing else will do.

Even us Confederate Rebels will accept the taking down of the Confederate Flag in Mississippi.   

If it is a fair vote.                We don't like it......but we will accept a fair vote.

 

Hey.

I have a question.

Why can't Southern Confederate Christians...........have one state out of 50.........to call their home?

That's coming.

 

The Great Cleansing will remove liberals from virtually all the former Confederate states, and we shall join with other reliably Red states to form a new nation. 

 

 

This will not end well for liberals.

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RHanson said:

No respect at all for the liberty of speech.

 

I do not have, have not had, never will have a confederate flag, but there must be limits on the powers of government if the liberty of the people is to be preserved.

Burning one's own  Confederate flags is a good way to make a statement. Why limit the number that can be burned?

You clowns are unaware of how utterly corrupt and  chaotic the Confederate government was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redoctober said:
6 hours ago, Taipan said:

Why can't Southern Confederate Christians...........have one state out of 50.........to call their home?

 

The Confederacy died 155 years ago, when it existed for only 4 years, it was corrupt and odious. Planters with slaves were not required to serve. People with connections and zero skills were named officers.  Illiterate poor Whites were drafted to defend the fatcats slave plantations and shot if they deserted and tried to get back home for the planting and harvest.

 

To give some twisted clowns a state would involve forcing all the present occupants of that area to leave their homes for some wacko cockamamie plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

 

That is what pisses me off. People come into someone else's community and tear down a statue. That is not your community you bitch. GTFO! If those people want to take it down, build it bigger or move it to a museum, that is their choice BUT they have to vote on it. We are a nation of laws not men. 

 

I would vote to have the flag removed but wouldn't cap my pants if my side lost the vote. The sun will come out the next day and everything will be ok. 

Isn't this about Ohio banning the sale of Rebel flags?

I imagine that this was done to prevent fights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Confederacy died 155 years ago, when it existed for only 4 years, it was corrupt and odious. Planters with slaves were not required to serve. People with connections and zero skills were named officers.  Illiterate poor Whites were drafted to defend the fatcats slave plantations and shot if they deserted and tried to get back home for the planting and harvest.

 

To give some twisted clowns a state would involve forcing all the present occupants of that area to leave their homes for some wacko cockamamie plan.

 

Have you ever noticed that your opinion is worth less than a small order of fries?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crimsongulf said:

 

Have you ever noticed that your opinion is worth less than a small order of fries?

 So, will you evacuate your state so Taipan can create a special place for people who want to own slaves?

Do you agree with Taipan's silly plan?

 

No matter how worthless my opposition to his dumbass idea is, it is more worthy  than his suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Isn't this about Ohio banning the sale of Rebel flags?

I imagine that this was done to prevent fights.

 

Who would be instigating these fights and why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drvoke said:

 

Who would be instigating these fights and why?

Idiots mostly, most likely drunken ones.

People have made the flag into a symbol and we have some really stupid people in this country and with booze, they get even dumber. I don't think that can be disputed.

This is not MY plan. I don't know whether I would ban rebel flags or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 So, will you evacuate your state so Taipan can create a special place for people who want to own slaves?

Do you agree with Taipan's silly plan?

 

No matter how worthless my opposition to his dumbass idea is, it is more worthy  than his suggestion.

 

 

I am actually at the cottage in Napanee, Ontario like I am every single summer since retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crimsongulf said:

 

 

I am actually at the cottage in Napanee, Ontario like I am every single summer since retirement.

As Church lady says, How conveeeeeeenient!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Isn't this about Ohio banning the sale of Rebel flags?

I imagine that this was done to prevent fights.

That's up to Ohioans. I don't live there so I don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Confederacy died 155 years ago, when it existed for only 4 years, it was corrupt and odious. Planters with slaves were not required to serve. People with connections and zero skills were named officers.  Illiterate poor Whites were drafted to defend the fatcats slave plantations and shot if they deserted and tried to get back home for the planting and harvest.

 

To give some twisted clowns a state would involve forcing all the present occupants of that area to leave their homes for some wacko cockamamie plan.

Tell me again why you are quoting me in your response?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

That's up to Ohioans. I don't live there so I don't care. 

 

An isolationist. That always works out well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

An isolationist. That always works out well.

I'm not an isolationist. I just don't believe I don't have a right to tell someone in another state what statues they can or cannot have. It's way down on my list of things to care about but you can invent silly arguments if you want. You are good at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I'm not an isolationist. I just don't believe I don't have a right to tell someone in another state what statues they can or cannot have. It's way down on my list of things to care about but you can invent silly arguments if you want. You are good at it. 

People tend to forget that we are a Nation of individual States... a Union of States, hence the name.

 

It gives understanding to the question "you ain't from around here, are ya?".

 

I have always tried to inform myself of State law when visiting or passing through one other than my own, and the laws vary widely from border to border.

 

For example... less than an ounce of weed in TN is a citation, but it Georgia, more than a gram can get you five years.

 

I like to call it situational awareness.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...