17 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Kamala is a cunt.

It kinda makes you wonder if she had to blow ol' Joe to get in on the show.

It's obviously not beneath her... well, figuratively speaking.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, Trump is a fascist scumbag. 

Democrats are the new nazi party

Yep. Dishonesty is all the left has to hold onto these days. 

6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

She’s got one of those things females have and she’s good lookin And she’s got a conservative political view 

A vajayjay yep

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

Voter suppression ? Just type “ voter suppression “ then return while in a search engine. Then, start reading. You can be an expert. Stop when your head begins to hurt.  

I didn't ask you what the internet says. A classic deflection and not a very clever one at that. But now we all know for sure that you are full of $h! and a garden variety troll and I know more betterer than to pursue this further as you would never answer my later questions. 

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why is this word or ideology so difficult , or so open for interpretation? 

It's not. See, if I was to further question Dagosa here I would have asked him generic questions about his political ideology but as I now know he wouldn't answer. If he did answer then I would have compared his ideology to the father of fascism, Benito Mussolini who coined the term. Here is Mussolini's own words...

http://www.historyguide.org/europe/duce.html

It's all about the state. Or, as I call it, Mother government. Dagosa knows he's been caught out. At least he's smart enough not did his hole deeperer. Read #3 from The Fascist Decalogue in that link then watch the following YouTube...

Giddyup.

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, Dagosa said:

You have fingers and a computer....go for it. I’m not doing your lazy arse work for you...Mr Trump Humper.

I already know,  you stupid dishonest fuck.   You can’t defend your points.  Nothing you say is credible 

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I already know,  you stupid dishonest fuck.   You can’t defend your points.  Nothing you say is credible 

That's most libocrats.

Why are you acting so surprised?

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Mr Internet tough guy protected by distance, ambiguity and stupidity.

You re a deplorable waste of time, Humper. 

6 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

The internet is full of tough guys...

You sound like one yourself.

Lol

5 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Wrong.    You’re the waste of time.    You post lies and then flee.  You are nothing but a common troll here, getting your intellectual ass kicked here daily for the lukers to witness.  You run away from questions directly posed for to defend your posting, thereby being nothing but an attention troll.

Everyone sees your failure here as you clog up the board with your  defections and faggotry.    

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Wrong.    You’re the waste of time.    You post lies and then flee.  You are nothing but a common troll here, getting your intellectual ass kicked here daily for the lukers to witness.  You run away from questions directly posed for to defend your posting, thereby being nothing but an attention troll.

Everyone sees your failure here as you clog up the board with your  defections and faggotry.    

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLOnV_vpAuuHcWkbEGy0X

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I was trying to remember but I forgot.    I don’t use it.

ask @XavierOnassis

we had  a guy named @RollingRock, who had over 90 posters on ignore.   He sure as hell knew how it worked. 

I don't ignore people because I disagree, or even strongly dislike, but this guy is just plain tiresome.  Someone please help?  I will try to message XO.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

926904e04c56d2049416169cf7bcbbc5.jpg

13 hours ago, teacher said:

I didn't ask you what the internet says. A classic deflection and not a very clever one at that. But now we all know for sure that you are full of $h! and a garden variety troll and I know more betterer than to pursue this further as you would never answer my later questions. 

It's not. See, if I was to further question Dagosa here I would have asked him generic questions about his political ideology but as I now know he wouldn't answer. If he did answer then I would have compared his ideology to the father of fascism, Benito Mussolini who coined the term. Here is Mussolini's own words...

http://www.historyguide.org/europe/duce.html

It's all about the state. Or, as I call it, Mother government. Dagosa knows he's been caught out. At least he's smart enough not did his hole deeperer. Read #3 from The Fascist Decalogue in that link then watch the following YouTube...

Giddyup.

That’s why you’re the teacher , and I am merely a student . Xoxo

6 hours ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Is there an ignore feature on this forum?  anyone?

Click on your name in the far upper right side, then a window will pop up. Scroll down to the name of the jerk that you cannot stand, and check all three boxes.

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Back to the topic, Biden's choice of VP is not going to help/hinder his odds. It will get internet know-it-alls and mouthpieces buzzing for a few days and then they will find something new to whine and bitch about. 

Perhaps. If the VP candidate says something that is really of interest that could take a couple of weeks to get through.

Sarah Palin got TONS of mention.

22 hours ago, Vegas said:

You have any proof of this fascism...aside from  your media gods saying so?

There was that campaign even where he asked the members of the audience to sign some sort of Loyalty Pledge  thingy. That was creepy.

Leading chants of LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! was clearly Fascistic.