lucifershammer

Biden to pick commie scumbag as VP

4 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

Hey Lucy!  How is Harris a commie?  Because she's slightly to the left of Genghis Khan, eh?

29 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Are you a Texas Aggie too ?  You actually graduated or did you just look for a place to park ?

We got college men from LSU

Went in dumb, come out dumb too

Just now, IkeBana said:

Hey Lucy!  How is Harris a commie?  Because she's slightly to the left of Genghis Khan, eh?

She lives in commiefornia

4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

but you prefer the married guy who went with any woman who could fog the mirror.

What does Bill Clinton have to do with this?

4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Oh come on, really?  She went with a married guy, but you prefer the married guy who went with any woman who could fog the mirror.  And who raped a 12 year old girl at his buddy Epstein's party.  BBBbbbbuuuuttt Ike, the orange shitgibbon said he hardly knew Epstein.  I think he meant in the biblical sense.

You actually made me smile.

Oh, come on now.  One got fucked because he was already at the top, the ho fucked her way up.

Get in the real world, nanner puddin.

4 hours ago, Dagosa said:

I see reading is not your strong point. 

The only strong point ducky has is the point on the top of his pointy little head.

29 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Can't wait for the debate...Pence will be torn a new asshole...

lol yeah especially if Kamala has to explain why her war on drugs placard so many Black citizens with sins within our criminal justice system. Pence will have a big problem explaining why his state didn't match Kamala's output lol

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

AMOF. it pretty much defines the GOP in their voter suppression efforts/

58 minutes ago, teacher said:

What voter suppression?

58 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

I posted refernces. Where are theirs///and yours. 

We don't need to. You're digging your hole just fine by your lonesome. This is from YOUR post...

51 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

‘According to this theory there was no difference between social democracy and fascism.’

8 minutes ago, pmurT said:

lol yeah especially if Kamala has to explain why her war on drugs placard so many Black citizens with sins within our criminal justice system. Pence will have a big problem explaining why his state didn't match Kamala's output lol

You really think more than a few psychotic black folks are gonna vote for Trump because Kamala Harris put bad guys in jail?  You fucking confederates think every black family is a gang family.  The fact is...upstanding hard working black folks want the bad guys locked up just as much as anybody else.  Maybe more.

The problem junkies have is that they're stupid, paranoid, and easy to catch.  And if they won't flip on their dealer, they know they're gonna do some time.  So they make the choice to be junkies and some of them suffer the consequences.  Don't want to be a junkie who ends up in stir because you wouldn't flip on your supplier?  Here...let me help...don't be a fucking junkie.  Harris will more than help Biden rack up more votes from black Americans than anybody in history outside of Obama.  And after four years of the bigot orange shitgibbon in office, the Biden/Harris ticket may even beat out Obama's record.   

34 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

We got college men from LSU

Went in dumb, come out dumb too

On the internet, you can be a genius and graduate from anywhere. Look at Trump. He tweets he’s a stable genius. So, Trumpers are just as capable of forging ideas. 

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

We don't need to. You're digging your hole just fine by your lonesome. This is from YOUR post...

You’ll have to show it....otherwise, you made it up

1 minute ago, Dagosa said:

You’ll have to show it....otherwise, you made it up

Hey this son sounds like shilly

17 minutes ago, teacher said:

Voter suppression ? Just type “ voter suppression “ then return while in a search engine. Then, start reading. You can be an expert. Stop when your head begins to hurt.  

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Hey this son sounds like shilly

If you don’t get it, it’s  because my IQ is real high and yours is not so much. Don’t feel bad because your’s isn’t. It’s not your fault. You were just born that way. 

53 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

That I can believe. A tiny baby.

Sorry ASSHOLE

Like a BABYS ARM holding a BIGLY RED APPLE !

It's Like a Baby's Arm Holding an Apple T Shirt | Apple gifts, Arm ...

51 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You really think more than a few psychotic black folks are gonna vote for Trump because Kamala Harris put bad guys in jail? 

I think you might've watched too much cnn at the wrong, time, so you missed the part where kamala also sent honest hardworking Blacks into the criminal justice system yes those who paid taxes every paycheck --but then screwed up and smoked a bong twice a day lol.

Well, those same Blacks are all done with Kamala's probations and fines and court fees now as I bet those same Blacks will remember that racist, on Election Day, and so will their families & friends all across the USA lol

Although not as many as we hope will remember that Beijing's Biden sent an entire generation of inner-city Black males, to prison, thanks to his racist 1994 Crime Bill (1996-2014) as President Trump fortunately remedied that bigotry of Bidens' yes when Trump and Kanye West's lovely wife Kim immortalized The First Step Act for black people. Yes that same bigot orange shitgibbon also signed the Future Act for Black people just 7 months ago lol. Black people know that Trump loves them.

President Trump makes sure that our Black citizens understand why fake news outlets call him a bigot. See, look:

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Define fascist!

Why is this word or ideology so difficult , or so open for interpretation? 

7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I know, right? 
oh wait.. I’m freaking amazing and unobtainable . 

Elaine, he reminds me of Ricky... not George...

47 minutes ago, pmurT said:

President Trump makes sure that our Black citizens understand why fake news outlets call him a bigot. See, look:

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

If you don’t get it, it’s  because my IQ is real high and yours is not so much. Don’t feel bad because your’s isn’t. It’s not your fault. You were just born that way. 

poor shilly... just a retarded liberal shill

6 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

Kamala is a cunt.

1 hour ago, pmurT said: