tunafish

TRANSGENDERED QUEERS LESBIANS HOMOS GAYS IN THE US ARMED FORCES

Just now, tunafish said:

ACCORDING TO THE APA...

Sure, in 1973 they removed i... stating that homosexuality was not a mental illness or sickness. 

Fool me once, fool me twice.. no fooling me the third time..  it is a mental disorder.

I agree, it is a mental disorder, and its a choice.

If you are all horned up, run off to a private spot, take matters into your own hands. Hell drop a load in your boots. @XavierOnassis does it into his used sneakers. But don't do homo stuff. It ain't right.

49 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Demorats are "Smarter" than the creator, just ask them.

This is just it. It goes back to the beginning of time when the first two human beings were deceived and Believed the lie that they could take Charge, That they could be like God (all-knowing and powerful) and define right from wrong. Rule the earth and Build their own society in a better way.
Whereas the other main way to think(and what the 1st two ppl should have done)  Is to acknowledge we are not in charge, that we should not as humans Lean on our own understanding to establish right from wrong, and that embracing gods laws leads to law and order and prosperity. A heavenly society.

on top of morality truth like these subjects, I always relate to creation truth, and how the creator has revealed the creation date of several thousand years ago as well as all life being created vegetarian to highlight how drastically different and ‘far left’ humanity can drift when leaning on our own human knowledge wisdom and insight. Whenever we reject God’s word like the very first two people on earth.

yet with that, that leads to much more discussion and unwinding that needs to be done. So much misinformation in the world.

If they Fight and Die for their Country...?

69th_fighting_sodomites_unit_insignia.jp

Give'em their own Regiment.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I picture Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men dealing with gays. 

You know he wound up admitting to murder, right?

4 hours ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

Hilarious!

I served with several guy Soldiers. In combat.

Didn't see YOU downrange, Cuck. 😂

I didn't see you u downrange either. I'm sure of it.

I could not care if they want to be in the military. As long as they follow the rules and established protocol. I would hope that they adapt to their environment instead of trying to change it. 

Personally, I agree with all the Deplorables here.  They are right to be afraid of how easily they could be seduced by the gay/trans agenda.  I mean, they are so desperate for some masculinity they even try to suck it vicariously from a pampered old flabby brat like trump.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Personally, I agree with all the Deplorables here.  They are right to be afraid of how easily they could be seduced by the gay/trans agenda.  I mean, they are so desperate for some masculinity they even try to suck it vicariously from a pampered old flabby brat like trump.

While you suck yours straight from a dick?

Thanks for that.

Ha!

Just now, Blue Devil said:

While you suck yours straight from a dick?

Thanks for that.

Ha!

You are thanking me for being the object of your gay fantasy?  I did not volunteer to be the object of your unrequitable lust.

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

ACCORDING TO THE APA...

Sure, in 1973 they removed i... stating that homosexuality was not a mental illness or sickness. 

Fool me once, fool me twice.. no fooling me the third time..  it is a mental disorder.

LOL  its OK to be gay

6 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You are thanking me for being the object of your gay fantasy?  I did not volunteer to be the object of your unrequitable lust.

You're mumbling...

Being a fag is your problem.

TDS - has you unhinged.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

You're mumbling...

TDS - has you unhinged.

Not my fault you can't handle words bigger than you are, Squeaky.  Good thing you had a beaten-to-death cliché handy to provide you some comfort, eh?

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Not my fault you can't handle words bigger than you are, Squeaky.  Good thing you had a beaten-to-death cliché handy to provide you some comfort, eh?

So you are thinkin' about my cock again.

Fag.

This is obviously your thread.

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Why do conservatives always want to infringe on people’s rights just cuz they’re gay?

Why do you construe the words of one person on a rather vicious forum as "conservatives".  Instead of expressing your bigotry towards conservatives, why don't you just call out this one individuals words?  I will be happy to join you.  Why do you blame groups of people for the actions of individuals?

5 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

So you are thinkin' about my cock again.

Fag.

This is obviously your thread.

Nobody but you has mentioned your two inches of raging tumescence resulting from all your wallowing in gay fantasies, Queenie.  You're typing one-handed, aincha?

4 hours ago, Hellongoodbye said:

They were created male and female. 2 genders, that’s it.

This is the issue which needs to be addressed.

It is because we live in a liberalized world with morality being relative, no absolutes, that gender confusion has become virtuous.
Believing the lie that these people were born with such attractions to the same gender, or that boys minds are trapped in girls bodies and girls Minds are trapped in boys bodies.
conservatives Like myself, who love my fell ppl, wish to see these people healed and straightened out...just as if someone is confused, and has believed a lie like evolution Being true, or a lie like abortion being good(which strips babies of their right to life). 

People are born gay. 

The reason Christians refute being born gay cuz y’all want to discriminate and not hold God responsible for gay people. 

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL  its OK to be gay

It sure is, but it's not ok to be gay and in the military. I have no problems with LGBTQ unless they enlist...

4 hours ago, tunafish said:

LGBTQ IS A MENTAL DISEASE! WE DON'T WANT MENTAL DISEASE IN THE US ARMED FORCES

I thought we wanted psychopaths in our military?

Gay is not a mental disorder. 

Just now, Pastafarian said:

I thought we wanted psychopaths in our military?

Gay is not a mental disorder. 

It is..

3 hours ago, Hellongoodbye said:

As a conservative, I do not wish to see these people without the right to marry or the right To serve.
but I do not wish to see ppl marrying animals, people marrying multiple partners(polygamy), men marrying woman who think they are a man, or A woman marrying a man who thinks he is a woman,  And men marrying men and women Marring woman And so on....

if these people are struggling with gender confusion and such, I guess they should have the right to serve as long as they are seeking help.
those are my thoughts for now.

How about you mind your own business?

If a guy wants to marry his dog, that’s up to him. He ain’t hurting you.