TRANSGENDERED QUEERS LESBIANS HOMOS GAYS IN THE US ARMED FORCES

Should QUEERS AND CROSS DRESSERS AND FAGS AND DYKES AND HOMOS AND GAYS AND BE ALLOWED TO SERVE IN THE US ARMED FORCES?

Hell NO! When shit hits the fan do you want some queer soldier"ette" wearing nothing but a pink thong and falsies fighting on the front line? Ohh HEEEEEELLL NO!

That shit ain't right!

You can have a chew, you can bum a smoke
But don't go reachin' for my rope

That shit ain't right!

The Problem with Trump's Military Transgender Ban | UCLA News

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care if gays want to be in the military . 

It's Nature's way of tellin' you... somethin's wrong.    

I wore it to my second cousins rehearsal dinner 

Just now, tunafish said:

Should QUEERS AND CROSS DRESSERS AND FAGS AND DYKES AND HOMOS AND GAYS AND BE ALLOWED TO SERVE IN THE US ARMED FORCES?

Hell NO! When shit hits the fan do you want some queer soldier"ette" wearing nothing but a pink thong and falsies fighting on the front line? Ohh HEEEEEELLL NO!

That shit ain't right!

You can have a chew, you can bum a smoke
But don't go reachin' for my rope

That shit ain't right!

SURE WE DO!!! They become IMMEDIATE members of the FRONT WAVE of any ASSAULTS, The "scouts" of any tactical action, and right up there for CANNON FODDER to protect the REAL SOLDIERS!!!

Problem ELIMINATED!!!

See, there is a solution WITHIN the ranks.

25 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

SURE WE DO!!! They become IMMEDIATE members of the FRONT WAVE of any ASSAULTS, The "scouts" of any tactical action, and right up there for CANNON FODDER to protect the REAL SOLDIERS!!!

Problem ELIMINATED!!!

See, there is a solution WITHIN the ranks.

Hilarious!

I served with several guy Soldiers. In combat.

Didn't see YOU downrange, Cuck. 😂

13 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Why do conservatives always want to infringe on people’s rights just cuz they’re gay?

SO, SHITSTAIN, what "rights" do FAGGOTS have that are so special that "we" don't have them???

And what RIGHTS are being INFRINGED??? Find one in the Constitution for me, otay, buttwheat!!!

Take your time.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

SO, SHITSTAIN, what "rights" do FAGGOTS have that are so special that "we" don't have them???

And what RIGHTS are being INFRINGED??? Find one in the Constitution for me, otay, buttwheat!!!

Take your time.

Lol. 

Conservatives want to take their rights away. The right to marry and the right to serve. 

30 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Conservatives want to take their rights away. The right to marry and the right to serve.

They were created male and female. 2 genders, that’s it.

This is the issue which needs to be addressed.

It is because we live in a liberalized world with morality being relative, no absolutes, that gender confusion has become virtuous.
Believing the lie that these people were born with such attractions to the same gender, or that boys minds are trapped in girls bodies and girls Minds are trapped in boys bodies.
conservatives Like myself, who love my fell ppl, wish to see these people healed and straightened out...just as if someone is confused, and has believed a lie like evolution Being true, or a lie like abortion being good(which strips babies of their right to life). 

58 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Finally! I’m a minority! Do I get special treatment now? 

No you get a medal or a chest to pin it on, your choice and NOT BOTH!

52 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Lol. 

LGBTQ IS A MENTAL DISEASE! WE DON'T WANT MENTAL DISEASE IN THE US ARMED FORCES

8 minutes ago, tunafish said:

WE CAN NOT ALLOW LIBTARD QUEERS IN THE U.S. ARMED FORCES! 

NO RAINBOW FLAGS FLYING AT CAMP LEJEUNE, GOT IT?

THERE'SQUEER LAW ENFORCEMENT ARMY COSTUMEKT KIT INCLUDES HAT TANK ...

I picture Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men dealing with gays. 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

As a conservative, I do not wish to see these people without the right to marry or the right To serve.
but I do not wish to see ppl marrying animals, people marrying multiple partners(polygamy), men marrying woman who think they are a man, or A woman marrying a man who thinks he is a woman,  And men marrying men and women Marring woman And so on....

if these people are struggling with gender confusion and such, I guess they should have the right to serve as long as they are seeking help.
those are my thoughts for now.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Homosexuality is  not a mental  disorder

Transgenderism is absolutely a  psychosexual  mental  disorder

Strange coming from a jerk whose avatar is an SS Nazi. Lots of leather in an SS uniform. MMMMMmmmmmm! leatheeeerrrrrr!

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Strange coming from a jerk whose avatar is an SS Nazi. Lots of leather in an SS uniform.

When   your entire argument is about  my  avatar,  its odd you  have   a retarded one.

you did not even   refute my  post, as you know it is  100%  true

50 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Homosexuality is  not a mental  disorder

Did the creator create people to be attracted to the same gender, attracted to animals, Dead bodies, little children? and so on.

I am not looking for an opinion from a human being with finite knowledge but rather absolute truth from a being with infinite knowledge To establish what is right and what is wrong, to have the final word.

it seems the author of the book of Judges hit the nail on the head in the very last verse when he observed and concluded that ‘ There was no king in Israel in those days in every man did what was right in his own eyes.’ In other words God is supposed to be our king establishing right from wrong.
Whether  he says don’t eat the fruit from the tree or that men should marry woman there is a good reason for it, even if we do not understand all the repercussions yet to come. Lean not on your own understanding.

11 minutes ago, Hellongoodbye said:

Did the creator create people to be attracted to the same gender, attracted to animals, Dead bodies, little children? and so on.

I am not looking for an opinion from a human being with finite knowledge but rather absolute truth from a being with infinite knowledge To establish what is right and what is wrong, to have the final word.

it seems the author of the book of Judges hit the nail on the head in the very last verse when he observed and concluded that ‘ There was no king in Israel in those days in every man did what was right in his own eyes.’ In other words God is supposed to be our king establishing right from wrong.
Whether  he says don’t eat the fruit from the tree or that men should marry woman there is a good reason for it, even if we do not understand all the repercussions yet to come. Lean not on your own understanding.

Demorats are "Smarter" than the creator, just ask them.

1 hour ago, Hellongoodbye said:

I guess they should have the right to serve as long as they are seeking help.

those are my thoughts for now.

Excuse me! Seeking help? They have mental problems. Sick in the head! No way they should be serving!

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Homosexuality is  not a mental  disorder.

ACCORDING TO THE APA...

Sure, in 1973 they removed i... stating that homosexuality was not a mental illness or sickness. 

Fool me once, fool me twice.. no fooling me the third time..  it is a mental disorder.