Rubicon Crossed – DNC Official 2020 Position: Celebrating July 4th Equals White Supremacy….

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/29/rubicon-crossed-dnc-official-2020-position-celebrating-july-4th-equals-white-supremacy/

Rubicon Crossed – DNC Official 2020 Position: Celebrating July 4th Equals White Supremacy….

by sundance

Under normal conditions one might expect to identify this moment as the official moment the rubicon of DNC insanity has been crossed.  However, it’s 2020;… therefore as soon as you think the boundaries of DNC stupidity have been reached, the DNC will bring out their stupid boundary stretchers.

In a tweet earlier tonight the DNC takes the official position that celebrating the fourth of July is the equivalent of celebrating white supremacy: [Archived]

dnc-tweet-july-4th-2.jpg

Anyone who identifies as a party Democrat will now have to rebuke the fourth of July to retain their party position.   Additionally, any democrat caught celebrating the Fourth of July holiday will now be joining a celebration of white supremacy.

Wow!

I never thought the day would come when I said:

I'm glad my WWI VET grandfather is not alive 

BUT it has arrived.

The left is trying to create as much chaos as possible leading up to this election.

I think they actually want a civil war... because they think it will get Trump out of DC.

The are so afraid of the man that they will sacrifice the Nation to get rid of him.

So now, because a handful of Native Americans  disagree with a staged celebration with fireworks, all Democrats automatically agree that celebrating the Fourth of July is racist?

There is probably no large mountain that has not been thought of as sacred by one Indian or another. Mount Rushmore, as a mountain, is not all that much. As a huge statue, it is an admirable amount of creative effort and for many, worth driving hundreds of miles to see.

I am all for people celebrating the 4th at Mount Rushmore or anywhere that shooting off fireworks can be done safely.

Of course, it is being done for the financial benefit of those running the place, but so what?

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So now, because a handful of Native Americans  disagree with a staged celebration with fireworks

WRONG, you MORON.  

That was posted by the official Twitter account of the Democratic National Committee.

As we try to celebrate the 4th (which leftist state governments have made near impossible this year), remember that this what democRATS support ...

30222296-8474531-image-a-15_159351785132

I do not see in the OP any explicit mention of how celebrating 4th of July in Xyzville, Oklahoma is a celebration of white supremacy. I will say that protesting this Trump Rally just shows how bored some are. 4th of July at Mount Rushmore... sounds like it would be fun. 

27 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not see in the OP any explicit mention of how celebrating 4th of July in Xyzville, Oklahoma is a celebration of white supremacy.

The democRATS must see it my way because they’ve since deleted the post.  And the post said "he’s holding a rally glorifying white supremacy at Mount Rushmore."  First, what makes this a Trump rally?   I'll bet among the 7000 guests there will be many democRATS.      What he's doing, IO, is attending a FIREWORKS DISPLAY ... being held because democRATS throughout the nation have pretty much cancelled the Fourth Of July.     And tell me, has every President (including Obama) who attended a fireworks display been holding a "rally"?  No, I think the DNC is taking the position that a fireworks display glorifies white supremacy ... because they think the issue of racism is their ONLY ticket into the Whitehouse this November ... plus cheating.

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

The democRATS must see it my way because they’ve since deleted the post.  And the post said "he’s holding a rally glorifying white supremacy at Mount Rushmore."  First, what makes this a Trump rally?   I'll bet among the 7000 guests there will be many democRATS.      What he's doing, IO, is attending a FIREWORKS DISPLAY ... being held because democRATS throughout the nation have pretty much cancelled the Fourth Of July.     And tell me, has every President (including Obama) who attended a fireworks display been holding a "rally"?

I have no source but I would say that every President who attended a fireworks display was not holding a rally. Look, we just interpret it differently and there is nothing wrong with that.  I saw the tweet and thought that they were referring to the event in South Dakota only and not in general to society. Either way, I would like to think that on 4th of July, they could just relax, have a few cold ones, have a BBQ and enjoy themselves. 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I have no source but I would say that every President who attended a fireworks display was not holding a rally.

Well there you go.

4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

WRONG, you MORON.  

That was posted by the official Twitter account of the Democratic National Committee.

So Trump is using Mt Rushmore to peddle his own cause? That sucks!

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So Trump is using Mt Rushmore to peddle his own cause? That sucks!

Mt Rushmore is Americana.

Why wouldn't he?