kfools

NHB chat room is up. This is for feedback.

Test tagging and features. Users will be be able to make thier own rooms.

Tell me how to improve it.

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It pops up and I can’t get it to get off of my screen. 

Did you get it?

Just tap the "No Holds Barred Chat" at the top of the box.

Chat room is throwing an error code...

[[Template chatapp/front/chatroom/msgRowsGlobal is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@kfools

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Did you get it?

Just tap the "No Holds Barred Chat" at the top of the box.

Yeah . I’m pretty sure that I’m not interested in using that feature. 

Chat room is throwing an error code...

[[Template chatapp/front/chatroom/msgRowsGlobal is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I notice this message goes away. Same with double posts. There is a ton of shit we can do with this and I'm still constructing it.

@kfools

3 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

I notice this message goes away. Same with double posts. There is a ton of shit we can do with this and I'm still constructing it.

It’s cool. Thanks for adding new things and trying stuff out. 👍👍

7 hours ago, kfools said:

Thanks.

Hey boss.

That "no holds barred chat" screen, on the bottom of my right hand monitor?   I cannot  get rid of it. 

Please help.  Extreamlying     agrevating .  (yes, I am drinking and I don't care about spelling).

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Hey boss.

That "no holds barred chat" screen, on the bottom of my right hand monitor?   I cannot  get rid of it. 

Please help.  Extreamlying     agrevating .  (yes, I am drinking and I don't care about spelling).

Just click the no hold barred tab on the chat. It will minimize and maximize.

8 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

OK.

I got it now.

Thank you.

43 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

Hey Dog,

I know that you have a hard road to travel.

I did, too.

Me and Jesus?    We are your friends.    And we are here to help, if you need us.      My point is simple.

You make a lot of enemies along the highway of life.        But you make friends, too.

Peace, brother.                                                                                                                   😇

58 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hey Dog,

I know that you have a hard road to travel.

I did, too.

Me and Jesus?    We are your friends.    And we are here to help, if you need us.      My point is simple.

You make a lot of enemies along the highway of life.        But you make friends, too.

Peace, brother.                                                                                                                   😇

Peace to you too!

2 hours ago, Ghostofkf said:

It minimized, is there a way to turn it off?

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It minimized, is there a way to turn it off?

No. Not right now. There will be though. For now we deal with it while it's being tested.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:44 AM, kfools said:

Thanks.

Ok.  I was wondering what it was for.

3 hours ago, Robot88 said:

A collapse button would help

you really need an eject button...

On 6/30/2020 at 12:44 AM, kfools said:

Far as I understand it the chat box should be for instantaneous battle from which no participant can flee. Not without being seen as fleeing, that is. I haven't seen a chat box for maybe ten(10) years now. I love the friggin chat box. I did a chat box and the reply was "no, I have to think." I say if one has to think one really doesn't have one's political thoughts nailed down. The chat box is new, it probably scares the unwashed masses. It's like actually talking to a human. There's no googling, there's no checking wiki, for me it would be a lot of "I just asked you a y/n question. You now have ten(10) fu(kin seconds to answer the question or you lose." The chat box ain't gonna work for exactly the same reason that the horse thread does only much more fasterer. But I'm gonna give this a go. I saw you ask lowrent the same question over and over. But then the chat box does work. Which means the chat box is a thing to be ignored for liberals. For me, now and again, when some fu(k gives me a hard time I'm gonna go "really, you want to do this? Excellent. Chat box time. All is front and center, no one can escape this, all can see real time." Here we go, I'm gonna abuse the chat box. 

-

I do so love a pinned thread.

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Far as I understand it the chat box should be for instantaneous battle from which no participant can flee. Not without being seen as fleeing, that is. I haven't seen a chat box for maybe ten(10) years now. I love the friggin chat box. I did a chat box and the reply was "no, I have to think." I say if one has to think one really doesn't have one's political thoughts nailed down. The chat box is new, it probably scares the unwashed masses. It's like actually talking to a human. There's no googling, there's no checking wiki, for me it would be a lot of "I just asked you a y/n question. You now have ten(10) fu(kin seconds to answer the question or you lose." The chat box ain't gonna work for exactly the same reason that the horse thread does only much more fasterer. But I'm gonna give this a go. I saw you ask lowrent the same question over and over. But then the chat box does work. Which means the chat box is a thing to be ignored for liberals. For me, now and again, when some fu(k gives me a hard time I'm gonna go "really, you want to do this? Excellent. Chat box time. All is front and center, no one can escape this, all can see real time." Here we go, I'm gonna abuse the chat box. 

-

I also like a nice chat box.

-

By the way I did ask about ten times and he refused to answer cause he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

By the way I did ask about ten times and he refused to answer cause he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

I know, that's why this...

I saw you ask lowrent the same question over and over.

Mr. Fools, you have to read ALL the words. At least when I'm concerned. I am your Warden. I don't screw up. 

Why is my computer directing me to an alert that NHB is an unprotected site and not secure all of a sudden? When I try to open a thread it automatically goes to the warning.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.liberalforum.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

2 hours ago, Buffalo said:

Why is my computer directing me to an alert that NHB is an unprotected site and not secure all of a sudden? When I try to open a thread it automatically goes to the warning.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.liberalforum.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

I'm getting the same thing

6 hours ago, Buffalo said:

Me too