Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

St Louis Couple

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who the eff are you?  Just some a-hole that calls everyone a shitstain.

Monuments are NOT HISTORY. They are glorifications of individuals.

Robert E Lee was an individual that led a rebellion to preserve human bondage.\\

He personally did not want any statues of him erected, because it was DIVISIVE.

The monuments are history you fucking can't. You can argue whether or not they should be in public places but they are history. 

You morons do not believe in the rule of law or the democratic process. 

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I know right? The guy kept sweeping his wife and his wife didn't know how to hold her pee shooter. Lol They were more of a threat to each other than than to the morons breaking into their property. 

They appear to be walking examples of the statement,  'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'.

Perhaps they did make a point.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They appear to be walking examples of the statement,  'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'.

Perhaps they did make a point.

They made the point that they need training.

I am very hawkish on training, if you are going to own a gun.

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Breaking into the gated community destroys any credibility or message that the demonstrators/protest have or could have had. 

They lost any credibility when they said all whites are racist and cops need to go.

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again, Trump is a far greater threat to this country than any BLM protester.

Terrorism is not a random technique.

Typically the terrorist declares "We will do X if our demands are not met, and they state the demands." Setting fire to a Wendy's or a Target is arson and a stupid crime, but it is not terrorism. Terrorism is an technique used by a political group to get its way. It is NOT random acts of looting and arson. And no, I am not for looting, arson or terrorism.

Opinions vary.  I think everyone is already aware of your personal animosity for President Trump.

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I think it's hilarious that they are Dems!

They way they were "brandishing" those weapons should have been a clue.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Yeah; as a trained professional, their handling of their weapons made me cringe.  But... the point was made.

The  bigger point.    Even a novice can  defend themselves  from a raging  mob with an  AR-15

This was the perfect ad AGAINST gun control and FOR  the  2nd Amendment, as well as how bad  magazine limits  are.

Why do you  need  30 round mags?    Because  sometimes you  get attacked by  raging  Antifa  fascists.

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again, Trump is a far greater threat to this country than any BLM protester.

Terrorism is not a random technique.

Typically the terrorist declares "We will do X if our demands are not met, and they state the demands." Setting fire to a Wendy's or a Target is arson and a stupid crime, but it is not terrorism. Terrorism is an technique used by a political group to get its way. It is NOT random acts of looting and arson. And no, I am not for looting, arson or terrorism.

Now tell us WHY you support "basically peaceful protestors" who just stand around and CHEER the NON-PEACEFUL terrorists that ALSO come from YOUR side of the aisle.

Your "justification" is just MORE of your entire miserable SHITSTAIN life. So perfesser, let's here it.

15 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

They lost any credibility when they said all whites are racist and cops need to go.

Their message is mostly meaningless noise. Breaking the law by breaking into the gated community invalidates anything that  they say. It seems silly that they would march/protest here anyways. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  bigger point.    Even a novice can  defend themselves  from a raging  mob with an  AR-15

This was the perfect ad AGAINST gun control and FOR  the  2nd Amendment, as well as how bad  magazine limits  are.

Why do you  need  30 round mags?    Because  sometimes you  get attacked by  raging  Antifa  fascists.

An M249 and some hand grenades would have been a better option against that crowd fer sure.

Lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

An M249 and some hand grenades would have been a better option against that crowd fer sure.

Lol

I was thinking a pair of M134, one in pink, would be the cat's meow.

• Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Now tell us WHY you support "basically peaceful protestors" who just stand around and CHEER the NON-PEACEFUL terrorists that ALSO come from YOUR side of the aisle.

I support their RIGHT to protest. I do not actually go on protest marches myself, Nor do I donate to organizations that sponsor protests.

I did protest the Vietnam War long ago, on Moratorium Day at the University of Kansas.

I was in the audience in the KU Student Union auditorium when the Navy sent an officer in a beautiful Navy blue uniform to explain why we were in Vietnam. He spoke of dominos and treaties and more dominos, and then some clever "terrorists"  pelted him with marshmallows. Each one left a white dusty mark. And he stood there for about ten minutes when the laughter made it to hard to hear him.

18 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The Ken and Barbie types (or are they Karen and Kyle types) featured in the photo should never be trusted with grenades.

18 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Ken and Barbie types (or are they Karen and Kyle types) featured in the photo should never be trusted with grenades.

You should never be trusted with the minds of our children.

36 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Their message is mostly meaningless noise. Breaking the law by breaking into the gated community invalidates anything that  they say. It seems silly that they would march/protest here anyways. 

Now the couple with the guns are being investigated. Amazing! These people break into private property and nothing happens to them. The people who defend their home are in trouble. 

2+2=5

Just now, Redoctober said:

Now the couple with the guns are being investigated. Amazing! These people break into private property and nothing happens to them. The people who defend their home are in trouble. 

2+2=5

yeah, thats pretty bad

3 minutes ago, RHanson said:

You should never be trusted with the minds of our children.

I am a retired College professor of Spanish.

I spent 43 years teaching Spanich and Hispanic literature  to college students.

To date none that I know of has ever committed a crime. A few have become professors. One played Basketball in Chile as a pro, married and is now coaching a professional team. Many have written to me about their trips to Spain, Mexico, Peru and Ecuador.

I did NOT teach politics. Perhaps I had a few conversations about Ayn Rand, outside of class, in my office. None with anyone who became an "Objectivist." Mosthours, I conversed with other professors, tutored students in Spanish and  helped them with English essays.

You, like other right wing fools, think that all college professors do, is indoctrinate students in Marxism. This is untrue. I have read Marx and agree with some of what he wrote, and disagree with even more of it. I am certainly no Marxist or Communist. I am for universal education for qualified people in academics and the trades. I am for universal health care, and any program that would give all Americans a fast Broadband connection at a  figure equal to cost plus 10%.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

To date none that I know of has ever committed a crime. A few have become professors. One played Basketball in Chile as a pro, married and is now coaching a professional team. Many have written to me about their trips to Spain, Mexico, Peru and Ecuador.

I did NOT teach politics. Perhaps I had a few conversations about Ayn Rand, outside of class, in my office. None with anyone who became an "Objectivist." Mosthours, I conversed with other professors, tutored students in Spanish and  helped them with English essays.

You, like other right wing fools, think that all college professors do, is indoctrinate students in Marxism. This is untrue. I have read Marx and agree with some of what he wrote, and disagree with even more of it. I am certainly no Marxist or Communist. I am for universal education for qualified people in academics and the trades. I am for universal health care, and any program that would give all Americans a fast Broadband connection at a  figure equal to cost plus 10%.

It's too bad you were trusted to teach ANYONE. You are the typical "professor" I argued with in college. Your type would constantly down grade my papers based on a disagreement on ideology. You people are a plague in higher learning. 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I will agree that its amazing that its assumed that all college professors/instructors are indoctrinating their students. I have taught graduate level statistics and now intro microeconomics/macroeconomics. I would love to hear how teaching price elasticity of demand is Marxist. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I will agree that its amazing that its assumed that all college professors/instructors are indoctrinating their students. I have taught graduate level statistics and now intro microeconomics/macroeconomics. I would love to hear how teaching price elasticity of demand is Marxist. 

What I think is that claiming that all college professors indoctrinate their students is the way that those who never attended college or dropped out tell us "I have no degree in anything", or perhaps "when I was in college we Phi Gams kicked some Kappa Alpha butt at homecoming."

A bunch of Blutos, Flounders and Otters.

LOMAO! KEN AND KAREN! LAMO!!!!!

These people looked so bad but they had the right to defend their home from these TERRORISTS!

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What I think is that claiming that all college professors indoctrinate their students is the way that those who never attended college or dropped out tell us "I have no degree in anything", or perhaps "when I was in college we Phi Gams kicked some Kappa Alpha butt at homecoming."

A bunch of Blutos, Flounders and Otters.

And they never have a rebuttal for questions like, "What is marxist about a Jacobian matrix of determinants?", "What is communist about the multivariate statistical analysis?". 

58 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

the couple felt threatened and had the right to defend themselves.

the mob broke an iron gate.

15 hours ago, roadkill said:

I don't know ...

To me that couple don't look very familiar with holding a firearm ... or shooting one.

Specially the lady, with her toy gun.

I wonder if they had started shooting if the situation got worse ?

10 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

It's too bad you were trusted to teach ANYONE. You are the typical "professor" I argued with in college. Your type would constantly down grade my papers based on a disagreement on ideology. You people are a plague in higher learning. 

I graded papers based on presentation of evidence, logic and coherence. I certainly never "downgraded" anyone on their opinions. Mostly I had students write about  Spanish speaking nations and personalities. I never got a paper on Fidel or Hugo. My job was to  teach students to write coherently.

I was never a plague in YOUR learning. Whatever you mean by "you people" does not include me. You know NOTHING of my career.

Suppose I assigned a 100 minimum word short essay in Spanish:

If you wrote "Yo creer que senor Fidel Castro es un muy malo hombre y yo esperar que el morir pronto". it would get an F. But I would note that you turned SOMETHING in.

If you wrote "Yo creer que senor Augusto Pinochet es un muy malo hombre y yo esperar que el morir pronto", it would get the same grade.

If you know Spanish, the reasons are obvious. If you can count to100, you will also know,