Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

St Louis Couple

6 hours ago, roadkill said:

This is big news are here. Dana Loesch( St. Louis native) was on Tucker Carlson last night about it. 

Demonstrators are not terrorists. It is stupid to break into gated communities.

But supporting Trump will damage this country far more than BLM.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Really now???

CONSIDERING the REAL RACISTS......

stg063020dAPR20200629044509.jpg

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

NO, SUPPORTING YOU SHITSTAINS ALWAYS results in the DESTRUCTION of AMERICA!!

So tell us, SHITSTAIN, WHICH SIDE IS DESTROYING HISTORY, PLAYING FAST AND LOOSE WITH "cancelling" everything YOU don't agree with, and showing your TRUE RACISM??

Oh, that;s right!! THAT'S YOUR SIDE, right, SHITSTAIN!!!

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Well I am pleasantly surprised you are actually against them barging into a gated private property and private street. Most of the left I have seen are adamant that private streets don’t exist if they say they don’t and that gun owners have no right to protect themselves if they say they don’t.

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

This is big news are here. Dana Loesch( St. Louis native) was on Tucker Carlson last night about it. 

I see where the couple didn't draw their guns until the mob broke their gate.

I would have done the same.

What's even FUNNIER, and watch the SHITSTAINS go away on this one now....

THIS COUPLE ARE A BUNCH OF LEFT WING SHITSTAINS!!!!

Now why would a SHITSTAIN protect THEIR PROPERTY from a bunch of VIOLENT THUGS???

I wonder now.

ROFLMAO!!!

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

What's even FUNNIER, and watch the SHITSTAINS go away on this one now....

THIS COUPLE ARE A BUNCH OF LEFT WING SHITSTAINS!!!!

Now why would a SHITSTAIN protect THEIR PROPERTY from a bunch of VIOLENT THUGS???

I wonder now.

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh goodness.

ROFLMAO!!!

So let me get this straight.......

THEY are SHITSTAINS!!!

THEY hate guns as SHITSTAINS, they SUPPORT BLM and DEMOSHITS, and they PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY from the VERY PEOPLE THEY SUPPORT??????

Now, tell us, WHAT is wrong with this picture???

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

NO, SUPPORTING YOU SHITSTAINS ALWAYS results in the DESTRUCTION of AMERICA!!

So tell us, SHITSTAIN, WHICH SIDE IS DESTROYING HISTORY, PLAYING FAST AND LOOSE WITH "cancelling" everything YOU don't agree with, and showing your TRUE RACISM??

Oh, that;s right!! THAT'S YOUR SIDE, right, SHITSTAIN!!!

Who the eff are you?  Just some a-hole that calls everyone a shitstain.

Monuments are NOT HISTORY. They are glorifications of individuals.

Robert E Lee was an individual that led a rebellion to preserve human bondage.\\

He personally did not want any statues of him erected, because it was DIVISIVE.

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Robert E Lee was an individual that led a rebellion to preserve human bondage.\\

30 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

So let me get this straight.......

THEY are SHITSTAINS!!!

THEY hate guns as SHITSTAINS, they SUPPORT BLM and DEMOSHITS, and they PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY from the VERY PEOPLE THEY SUPPORT??????

Now, tell us, WHAT is wrong with this picture???

How can they be so stupid to go put in the open and point guns, you stay back behind cover and yell so that you do not get shot (stay back, don't move any closer, we have a gun pointed at your head etc.)  how the hell did they ever get that large home?  Why are the protestors just standing around like a freaking zombie and making a video when people are pointing guns at their stupid ass?

1 hour ago, roadkill said:

I see where the couple didn't draw their guns until the mob broke their gate.

I would have done the same.

Who wouldn't? They broke down the gate AND were threatening them. 

Castle doctrine in Missouri. The protestors are lucky they still alive. The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine that allows residents to use deadly force against anyone, based on the notion that their home is "their castle." ... This means that if someone illegally enters your front porch or backyard, you can use deadly force against them without retreating first.

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Who wouldn't? They broke down the gate AND were threatening them. 

Castle doctrine in Missouri. The protestors are lucky they still alive. The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine that allows residents to use deadly force against anyone, based on the notion that their home is "their castle." ... This means that if someone illegally enters your front porch or backyard, you can use deadly force against them without retreating first.

Sounds logical to me.

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Where are the   libs in this thread?

I think it's hilarious that they are Dems!

They way they were "brandishing" those weapons should have been a clue.

I thought that lady was gonna shoot her husband a couple of times there.

Lol

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just saw a fascinating story about Rome.

Nearly 3000 years of history... including statues and monuments; often to vile, evil, totalitarian monsters (Caligula, anyone?).  They even have a neighborhood full of monuments to, of all people, Mussolini.  Quotes from his Fascist speeches are chiseled into the buildings!

Do the people of Rome tear them down?  Do they see those monuments as "glorification of individuals"?  No.  They see them AS HISTORY.  We remember the monsters as well as the heroes.  Why?  SO WE REMEMBER WHAT CREATED THEM, and we make sure we don't make the same mistakes.

Those who refuse to remember history... are doomed to repeat it.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

I think it's hilarious that they are Dems!

They way they were "brandishing" those weapons should have been a clue.

I thought that lady was gonna shoot her husband a couple of times there.

Lol

Yeah; as a trained professional, their handling of their weapons made me cringe.  But... the point was made.

This whole episode has really showcased that the left both doesn’t feel they need to respect property rights AND don’t want property owners to have guns to defend their property. They want their cake and to eat it too.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are a fucking moron. You justified breaking into private property, right after condemning it. Lol. It isn't just stupid, it is illegal.

The country will survive trump. Stop being a fucking bitch 

At this point the demonstrators are becoming terrorists. They are using tactics to provoke violence responses so they can film it and say SEE WHAT WHITES FO TO US. Just like Hamas. 

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Demonstrators can also be terrorist depending on their individual actions.  The two sets are not mutual exclusive.  Any individual that utilizes intimidation or violence to achieve a political end is a terrorist and this most certainly includes many BLM protesters.

41 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yeah; as a trained professional, their handling of their weapons made me cringe.  But... the point was made.

I know right? The guy kept sweeping his wife and his wife didn't know how to hold her pee shooter. Lol They were more of a threat to each other than than to the morons breaking into their property. 

1 minute ago, RHanson said:

Demonstrators can also be terrorist depending on their individual actions.  The two sets are not mutual exclusive.  Any individual that utilizes intimidation or violence to achieve a political end is a terrorist and this most certainly includes many BLM protesters.

Again, Trump is a far greater threat to this country than any BLM protester.

Terrorism is not a random technique.

Typically the terrorist declares "We will do X if our demands are not met, and they state the demands." Setting fire to a Wendy's or a Target is arson and a stupid crime, but it is not terrorism. Terrorism is an technique used by a political group to get its way. It is NOT random acts of looting and arson. And no, I am not for looting, arson or terrorism.