Suspects Open Fire at Amazon Warehouse in Jacksonville, Killing Man Waiting for Job Application

Suspects Open Fire at Amazon Warehouse in Jacksonville, Killing Man Waiting for Job Application
Joe Raedle/Getty Published Jun. 29, 2020 5:52PM ET 

One person died and two others were injured in a targeted shooting outside an Amazon warehouse in Jacksonville, Florida, Monday afternoon. Police said two men fired at the victim with handguns before driving away. The 20-year-old man who was killed was waiting in line for a job application, police said. The bystanders who were injured were grazed by bullets but did not require hospitalization. “This is not random. It was specifically targeting this victim,” Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Assistant Chief Brian Kee said at a press conference. “We are not inside the facility at all.” The suspects had not been arrested at the time of the press conference.

3 suspects have not been arrested, they drove off in a silver car.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Joe Raedle/Getty Published Jun. 29, 2020 5:52PM ET 

One person died and two others were injured in a targeted shooting outside an Amazon warehouse in Jacksonville, Florida, Monday afternoon. Police said two men fired at the victim with handguns before driving away. The 20-year-old man who was killed was waiting in line for a job application, police said. The bystanders who were injured were grazed by bullets but did not require hospitalization. “This is not random. It was specifically targeting this victim,” Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Assistant Chief Brian Kee said at a press conference. “We are not inside the facility at all.” The suspects had not been arrested at the time of the press conference.

3 suspects have not been arrested, they drove off in a silver car.

I don't give a fuck if a nigger kills another nigger.  If my Amazon order does not arrive as promised we are going to have problems!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

i hope you wore a mask.

I regret to say that I didn't. They looked terrified. I felt bad. But it's hard to tell if they were afraid of getting sick or just frightened of me. I get that a lot. I just strike terror in the hearts of men. It's my cross to bear.

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, drvoke said:

I did today. I ordered take-out from a local restaurant. Bill was $10.40. Gave them $15 and told them to keep the change.

7 hours ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

i hope you wore a mask.

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

I regret to say that I didn't. They looked terrified. I felt bad. But it's hard to tell if they were afraid of getting sick or just frightened of me. I get that a lot. I just strike terror in the hearts of men. It's my cross to bear.

WHOA WHOA WHOA.. @drvoke WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOUGH GUY? YESTERDAY YOU WERE BILLY JACK!

You are lucky you didn't get your ASS KICKED!

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, drvoke said:

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!  the typical libtard do as i say and not as i do move?  so not only are you an internet tough guy but a bio-terrorist as well?  are you getting this nuckin buddy?  buddy?  buddy?

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, drvoke said:

I did today. I ordered take-out from a local restaurant. Bill was $10.40. Gave them $15 and told them to keep the change.

Well lahhh teee dahhh look at you BIG TIPPER...

• Haha 1