Skans

I Feel Bad For Some Of You Who Do Not Have Guns and Ammunition...

1 minute ago, Deadric said:

I have a bunch of 10-shell mags. I don’t know why I never got any drums for it. Aren’t they 25-shell drums?

For the Saiga-12, I know there are 20 round drums, 25 round drums and Wraithmaker made a really good quality 30 round drum.  Here's a photo of the metal Wraithmaker drums, which are hard to find now:

wm_6706223.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

For the Saiga-12, I know there are 20 round drums, 25 round drums and Wraithmaker made a really good quality 30 round drum.  Here's a photo of the metal Wraithmaker drums, which are hard to find now:

wm_6706223.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Saiga 12 loaded with the wraithmaker would be an aggressive mob’s worst nightmare. 

Just now, Deadric said:

Saiga 12 loaded with the wraithmaker would be an aggressive mob’s worst nightmare. 

And, he'll have fun fun fun, till ATF takes his Saiga away....oooooOOOOOooooo   Fun fun fun......

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

And, he'll have fun fun fun, till ATF takes his Saiga away....oooooOOOOOooooo   Fun fun fun......

Did the wraithmaker get axed? Well the 20 or 25 one will do just as well.

Just now, Deadric said:

Did the wraithmaker get axed? Well the 20 or 25 one will do just as well.

I'm not sure what happened to the Wraithmaker.  More likely what happened is it was too expensive compared to the relatively cheap 20 and 25 round drums that are easily obtainable for the Saiga.  I understand the Drums work ok too, but I've only used the drum with my USAS-12.  In the USAS, you need to use at least 00 buckshot.  The hotter the better.  It's a very heavy action intended for really hot 12 gauge ammo.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not sure what happened to the Wraithmaker.  More likely what happened is it was too expensive compared to the relatively cheap 20 and 25 round drums that are easily obtainable for the Saiga.  I understand the Drums work ok too, but I've only used the drum with my USAS-12.  In the USAS, you need to use at least 00 buckshot.  The hotter the better.  It's a very heavy action intended for really hot 12 gauge ammo.

But I mean did the 30 round drum violate ATF rules where the 20 and 25 do not? Cause you mentioned the ATF.

Just now, Deadric said:

But I mean did the 30 round drum violate ATF rules where the 20 and 25 do not? Cause you mentioned the ATF.

No.  BATFE has no rules on the size of a magazine.  What they could do, however, is declare that the Saiga 12 has no "sporting purposes" and require it be registered as an NFA on a Form 1.  But, as of yet, they have not done this.  They did do it with the USAS-12, Striker-12 and Cobray Street Sweeper under the Clinton Presidency.  I had to register my USAS-12 on a form with with BATFE.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

No.  BATFE has no rules on the size of a magazine.  What they could do, however, is declare that the Saiga 12 has no "sporting purposes" and require it be registered as an NFA on a Form 1.  But, as of yet, they have not done this.  They did do it with the USAS-12, Striker-12 and Cobray Street Sweeper under the Clinton Presidency.  I had to register my USAS-12 on a form with with BATFE.

From the group that banned shoestrings.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, kfools said:

I noticed a lack of thier home being vandalized.

Mine wasn't either, and I didn't have to make a fool of myself by becoming a self-mocking internet meme, either.  Got any info of any other homes in the area being vandalized?  Too many easily frightened Deplorables brandishing their penile extensions these days.

When you want to bring enough for the entire basketball squad...

Because Americans... will Fix You.

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Mine wasn't either, and I didn't have to make a fool of myself by becoming a self-mocking internet meme, either.  Got any info of any other homes in the area being vandalized?  Too many easily frightened Deplorables brandishing their penile extensions these days.

Did a Black lives matter group roll through your private property after bashing down your gate then?

49 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

When you want to bring enough for the entire basketball squad...

The bigger your gun, the smaller your dick.

8 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Do you own a giant gun then?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Faggots - always thinkin' about another man's dick.

Ha!

13 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

You think a 12 ga is a big gun?  

15 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

^^^^ Another Fag obsessed with the size of a man's penis.  Faggots and gun-shy women always say things like this.

DAMMIT!!!!  BD beat me to it again!

3 minutes ago, Huey said:

You think a 12 ga is a big gun?  

According to the penis-obsessed queers, if this is your 12ga...

12-guage-pistol.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

your dick is smaller than if you have this 12ga....

19-01.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skans said:

According to the penis-obsessed queers, if this is your 12ga...

12-guage-pistol.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

your dick is smaller than if you have this 12ga....

19-01.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Wait .. what is this? Dick size and gun size comparison?  

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@Huey why own a 12G when you can get a 2G ?

Damn!  Prolly not recommended for home defense.

18 hours ago, Duck615 said:

@Dagosa without the 2nd you can't defend the rest!!!!

rubbish there ar many societies more free than us where guns are all but banned 

People also ask

Which is the freest country in the world?
In 2012, the freest countries/regions were New Zealand (8.7), the Netherlands (8.5), and Hong Kong SAR, (8.3). Least free were Zimbabwe (3.4), Burma (3.7), and Pakistan (4.5). The components on which the index is based can be divided into economic freedoms and other personal freedoms.

38 minutes ago, Skans said:

^^^^ Another Fag obsessed with the size of a man's penis.  Faggots and gun-shy women always say things like this.

DAMMIT!!!!  BD beat me to it again!

Geesus, you’re a man ? 

34 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Wait .. what is this? Dick size and gun size comparison?  

Wouldn’t you know. Gun nuts prove the point, again. 

46 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Faggots - always thinkin' about another man's dick.

Ha!

Well, that leaves you out .