I Feel Bad For Some Of You Who Do Not Have Guns and Ammunition...

Just now, CoD4 said:

To defend themselves from white trash like you :)

No, Sir.

You are dead wrong !!

Every weekend in S. Chicago?  Hundreds die.   Not by the Iron White Hand,

but by murderous black hearts.        Can we agree on that?                        🥃

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberalism - Skydiving w/out a parachute.   Perfect.

An inexpensive PSA (Palmetto State Armory) would do.

I have 1976 Mini-14 that a guy gave me to pay off a $100 debt back in the mid 80's. The peep sight was broken off, and the barrel was shit, but it fired so I took it.   About 15 years ago th

Just now, CoD4 said:

LOL OR is the insurance for when you accidentally shoot one of your balls off reaching for a quarter?

The only thing I keep in that pocket is the pistol.

Why does it seem to bother you so bad if I have a firearm?

Maybe it's because you are scared of them? Maybe you don't like the idea of somebody being able to defend themselves from someone like you? Maybe you have no balls?

Lol

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

In the two-way range of Adult Reality... you get to be white.

Only if I wear paint..dude is that the closest you can get to manhood is posting pictures of men holding guns?? If you are a Trumeriod your stupid is showing.

6 minutes ago, CoD4 said:

LOL OR is the insurance for when you accidentally shoot one of your balls off reaching for a quarter?

Ha!

13 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Like this guy... aiming at someone just like you?

108271853.jpg

Ha!

+100.

"Working" !!!

You made your point, cowboy !!                                 🥃

1 minute ago, CoD4 said:

Only if I wear paint..dude is that the closest you can get to manhood is posting pictures of men holding guns?? If you are a Trumeriod your stupid is showing.

If only you were a man...

8eaa6b108168deb440735b99209448b7--sex-id

Ha!

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Why does it seem to bother you so bad if I have a firearm?

Maybe it's because you are scared of them? Maybe you don't like the idea of somebody being able to defend themselves from someone like you? Maybe you have no balls?

Part of that statement is correct. I have a gun as well but I do not feel the need to carry it with me..ever. Insecure are you ? And NO it does not bother me you have guns, made me grin with a visual of you blowing your ball off. :)

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

When I worked at the Gun Shop I could get SKSs for $99.

I never bothered...since I had a Tokarev SVT-40...which I sold when I needed bill $$$.

Normal people don't obsess about President Trump either.

I got an SKS for $89. Bought two of them off of a pile at a gun show. Gave one to a friend.

Wish I would've bought the pile and sat on it for 20 years. 😉

2 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

I got an SKS for $89. Bought two of them off of a pile at a gun show. Gave one to a friend.

Wish I would've bought the pile and sat on it for 20 years. 😉

Mail Order...

1960-m1-carbine-ad.gif

Ha!

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

I have a mini 30 and a mini 14. Both are easy shooters.

The SKS helps as back up. I replaced the box with a detachable 39 round mag.

Kinda funky but it works like a charm.

Some guy built it in his basement so it just happened to work out to 39 rounds.

13 minutes ago, CoD4 said:

Part of that statement is correct. I have a gun as well but I do not feel the need to carry it with me..ever. Insecure are you ? And NO it does not bother me you have guns, made me grin with a visual of you blowing your ball off. :)

It make me kinda wonder why you are thinking about my balls at all... but if that makes you grin, who am I to judge.

Lol

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

It make me kinda wonder why you are thinking about my balls at all... but if that makes you grin, who am I to judge.

Just from your deep writings..you forgot the "less" but as usual your truth is all yours.

10 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

I have a mini 30 and a mini 14. Both are easy shooters.

The SKS helps as back up. I replaced the box with a detachable 39 round mag.

Kinda funky but it works like a charm.

Some guy built it in his basement so it just happened to work out to 39 rounds.

For me, the Mini-14 is the back-up.

When you are responsible for every round... Eight is enough.

RVS-1586-zpst4r1a3n9.jpg

8>)

13 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

RVS-1586-zpst4r1a3n9.jpg

8>)

I have 1976 Mini-14 that a guy gave me to pay off a $100 debt back in the mid 80's. The peep sight was broken off, and the barrel was shit, but it fired so I took it.

About 15 years ago the firing pin broke, so I contacted Ruger and they said to send it to them and they would have a look. I had kinda forgot they had because about six months later the gunshop I had shipped it through called me and told me that they had gotten it back and I could come pick it up. Ruger not only fixed the firing pin, but put a new barrel on it and fixed the peep site, all at no charge except for the shipping.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
14 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I have 1976 Mini-14 that a guy gave me to pay off a $100 debt back in the mid 80's. The peep sight was broken off, and the barrel was shit, but it fired so I took it.

About 15 years ago the firing pin broke, so I contacted Ruger and they said to send it to them and they would have a look. I had kinda forgot they had because about six months later the gunshop I had shipped it through called me and told me that they had gotten it back and I could come pick it up. Ruger not only fixed the firing pin, but put a new barrel on it and fixed the peep site, all at no charge except for the shipping.

Had an old 183 series, bought new in the early 80's.

It never was very accurate, and the rear sight was loose as well.

So I was goin' through the freezer one day and got tired of lookin' at it, so I sent it off to the mother ship w/ a "repair to 4 MOA accurate, whatever the cost" note.

They sent me back their regrets... and a brand new 580 series rifle as a replacement. Gratis.

...that shoots 2 MOA.

8>)

38 minutes ago, CoD4 said:

Dudes with small 🥒s do and they are usually white and 50 something.

533a9d2e-80cd-44ed-a62a-216dc277513b_zpsd8psgqsh.jpg

11 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Had an old 183 series, bought new in the early 80's.

It never was very accurate, and the rear sight was loose as well.

So I was goin' through the freezer one day and got tired of lookin' at it, so I sent it off to the mother ship w/ a "repair to 4 MOA accurate, whatever the cost" note.

They sent me back their regrets... and a brand new 580 series rifle as a replacement. Gratis.

...that shoots 2 MOA.

8>)

Damn!

I'm calling Ruger in the morning!

29 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

533a9d2e-80cd-44ed-a62a-216dc277513b_zpsd8psgqsh.jpg

Probably around the same time he asked his mommy for a vagina like she had.

Ha!

2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

RVS-1586-zpst4r1a3n9.jpg

8>)

I have an M1A. I shoot eggs tied to a string hanging on a branch at 120 yds.

Iron sights, standing, leaning on a pole.

A little breeze makes a tough shot. It's a nice cheap blow up target. 😄

10 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Ha!

😂

Blue Cuck posts picture of guy with a shit shot group at an unmoving target that  doesn't shoot BACK.

Ha!

14 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is wrong with people lamenting the violent death of dozens of people?

These are the masturbatory fantasies of mediocrities and losers who live worthless lives and will never amount to a hill of beans.

16 hours ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear. There is no individual right. There is the right to maintain a militia.

It is amazing that even after all this (protesting police for being violent, abusive killers) you still want the cops you don’t trust to be better armed than yourself.

Are you aware that not trusting the state and wanting it better armed than you so you are at its mercy, doesn’t make any sense?

”I don’t trust you not to abuse and kill me, which is why only you should have semi-automatic guns, which I feel are only good for mass murder. I’ll be fine with this dinky, dorky double barrel shotgun that won’t do me a lick of good if you decide to abuse me.”

And that logic makes sense to you. Thanks but no thanks, well keep our semi-autos and keep things even Steven.

12 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Didn't we have this cyber discussion before ?

The Chinese GOV dumped SKS on the world market...in the late 90's.  Mikhail Kalashnikov / Hero of the Soviet Union was furious because the Soviets gave the Chinese the know how to make them because they were fellow commies. Also he didn't get a single rubel out of it.

Well, Rubels were pretty worthless in the 1990's.  I'm sure Mikhail got lots of "free stuff" from the his Russian superiors.   The Chinese tried to do the same thing with AK's, but Bush's import ban cut that out.  Then came the flood of SKS's.  I had a Norinco SKS once but never did like a thing about it and sold it for $250 about 8 years ago. 

15 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I have a small collection of firearms because I enjoy shooting, studying, and tinkering with them. It's a hobby.

I carry one in my pocket for the off chance that a life or death situation could arise at anytime.

I have health and life insurance for the same reason.

Where we differ is how we define the "off chance" as you put it. Life experience and statistics tell me that if one is not in the inner city of 3 or 4 urban areas then this "off chance" is very, very slim. Just to be clear, I am referring only to instances where it is absolutely necessary and not just helpful.