Skans

I Feel Bad For Some Of You Who Do Not Have Guns and Ammunition...

Just now, RelictLeperedFrog said:

They are out of every fucking thing.  Very few guns, very little ammo.  Those who are just now waking up will only make it worse going forward.

Everything is available.  Just not at the prices you are used to paying.  There's about 1,000 AR's for sale on Gunbroker.  Ammo boxes of 1000 rounds of 5.56 for $450-480.  And, everything else you might want.

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

Any of you conservatives out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, WAKE UP, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!  I'm sorry that you will need to pay $150 - $300 more for procrastination, but that's a pittance.

Any of you Liberals out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, have fun living in fear for the rest of your pathetic lives.  You have surrendered your freedom to BLM and thugs who look at your lily white butt and think you are REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, just like I am.  How does it feel, defenseless Liberal Whitey?

Once the shooting starts, there will be plenty of them laying on the ground.

All you really need is one to get started.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear. There is no individual right. There is the right to maintain a militia.

You should have stayed in school, little one.

18 minutes ago, Skans said:

Any of you conservatives out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, WAKE UP, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!  I'm sorry that you will need to pay $150 - $300 more for procrastination, but that's a pittance.

Any of you Liberals out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, have fun living in fear for the rest of your pathetic lives.  You have surrendered your freedom to BLM and thugs who look at your lily white butt and think you are REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, just like I am.  How does it feel, defenseless Liberal Whitey?

What if I own two handguns only?

Just now, Skans said:

Everything is available.  Just not at the prices you are used to paying.  There's about 1,000 AR's for sale on Gunbroker.  Ammo boxes of 1000 rounds of 5.56 for $450-480.  And, everything else you might want.

I need to get over there.  I am looking for a mini 30.  I was hoping for a new one but I may have to hit gunbroker or start hitting the pawn shops.

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Then you have 1 handgun more than you need, considering you do not own a battle rifle.

There were bogus reports out that we were having limited supply of guns and ammos at the gun stores here. Come to find out, it was just people exaggerating based on a few days of long lines and crowded stores. No shortage here. Lots of gun stores and then there is always online. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Then you will be able to fight your way, with both hands... to the rifle or shotgun you don't have.

Ha!

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't play guitar.  Oh, and I have short hair.

A military buzz cut?

I have never had any occasion to need a gun.

2 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

I need to get over there.  I am looking for a mini 30.  I was hoping for a new one but I may have to hit gunbroker or start hitting the pawn shops.

Make sure parts are available, if you want a Mini-30.  Not a bad rifle/cartridge mix, just not that common.

20 minutes ago, Skans said:

You have surrendered your freedom to BLM and thugs who look at your lily white butt and think you are REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, just like I am.  How does it feel, defenseless Liberal Whitey?

I am doing everything I can to rile those maggots up against liberal whitey.  They won't care how pc you are or how liberal, they will look at your lily white skin and try to peel it off with a pair of pliers.  And seeing how lib whitey lives way closer to them than I do tick tock bitchez.  Better arm up and come over to the right side before it's too late.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

A military buzz cut?

I haven't had the need for my life insurance policy either... yet.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

A military buzz cut?

My wife calls it a "Covid-Cut".  No hair-cuts for me for awhile, so I had to add this one to my arsenal:

10785406-1368026940-207799.jpg&f=1&nofb=

Just now, Skans said:

My wife calls it a "Covid-Cut".  No hair-cuts for me for awhile, so I had to add this one to my arsenal:

I got that same one.

Lol

Just now, Skans said:

Yep, I've been cutting my own hair since they shut down my barber.  I KNOW that dude is dug in right about now.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, rippy38 said:

I got that same one.

Lol

I don't know if I should laugh......or cry.

14 minutes ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear. There is no individual right. There is the right to maintain a militia.

Then why didn't you he right reference the militia instead of the people? When they referenced "The right of the people" in the first amendment who were they talking about?

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Then you will be able to fight your way, with both hands... to the rifle or shotgun you don't have.

Ha!

If I do buy an AR. Which would you recommend?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

A military buzz cut?

Pilots say that about parachutes.

...except for the ones that didn't have one.

They don't say much of anything.

27 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't feel bad for any of them.

Just now, Pastafarian said:

If I do buy an AR. Which would you recommend?

An inexpensive PSA (Palmetto State Armory) would do.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Yep, I've been cutting my own hair since they shut down my barber.  I KNOW that dude is dug in right about now.

If you think finding a decent priced AR-15 is hard, try finding a decent clipper!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Make sure parts are available, if you want a Mini-30.  Not a bad rifle/cartridge mix, just not that common.

I'm not too worried.  I don't plan to run a shitload of ammo through it.  If I have a problem I'll take it to the gunsmith.  I'm tired of stocking up on parts I may never use.  That's money I could have spent on magazines or another gun.

9 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

I'm not too worried.  I don't plan to run a shitload of ammo through it.  If I have a problem I'll take it to the gunsmith.  I'm tired of stocking up on parts I may never use.  That's money I could have spent on magazines or another gun.

Ruger's are Lifetime warranty.

Maybe a two week turn-a-round.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Then you have 1 handgun more than you need, considering you do not own a battle rifle.

What if you own more than 12 battle rifles.