I Feel Bad For Some Of You Who Do Not Have Guns and Ammunition...

Any of you conservatives out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, WAKE UP, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!  I'm sorry that you will need to pay $150 - $300 more for procrastination, but that's a pittance.

Any of you Liberals out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, have fun living in fear for the rest of your pathetic lives.  You have surrendered your freedom to BLM and thugs who look at your lily white butt and think you are REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, just like I am.  How does it feel, defenseless Liberal Whitey?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberalism - Skydiving w/out a parachute.   Perfect.

An inexpensive PSA (Palmetto State Armory) would do.

I have 1976 Mini-14 that a guy gave me to pay off a $100 debt back in the mid 80's. The peep sight was broken off, and the barrel was shit, but it fired so I took it.   About 15 years ago th

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Any of you conservatives out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, WAKE UP, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!  I'm sorry that you will need to pay $150 - $300 more for procrastination, but that's a pittance.

Any of you Liberals out there who DO NOT already own at least one handgun and an AR-15, have fun living in fear for the rest of your pathetic lives.  You have surrendered your freedom to BLM and thugs who look at your lily white butt and think you are REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, just like I am.  How does it feel, defenseless Liberal Whitey?

Normal people are not obsessed with guns

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Cowards like you

I served my country with distinction where I received weapons training. The military is where those weapons belong.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Have fun defending yourself from thugs with your harmonica and acoustic guitar.  You definitely do not have my sympathy.  You enabled this.  And, smart people will arm themselves to the teeth.   

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

How does NOT OWNING A GUN make anyone a coward?

It doesn't.  Owning a gun neither makes you brave or a coward.  It does indicate a willingness to take responsibility for one's own personal defense.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Skans said:

Have fun defending yourself from thugs with your harmonica and acoustic guitar.  You definitely do not have my sympathy.  You enabled this.  And, smart people will arm themselves to the teeth.   

My world is not the menacing nightmare that yours seems to be.

My world is not the menacing nightmare that yours seems to be.

Seattle is a menacing nightmare.  Wake up Crow-man.

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't play guitar.  Oh, and I have short hair.

That dude probably doesn't either. Hope you are prepared to use your guns in combat, like more Lefties than you think....have, fatty.

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

I served my country with distinction where I received weapons training. The military is where those weapons belong.

You didn't fucking serve if you don't respect the 2nd Amendment. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Seattle is a menacing nightmare.  Wake up Crow-man.

Seattle is a wonderful place I go downtown almost everyday. Ok? You are completely out to lunch.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How does NOT OWNING A GUN make anyone a coward? Can you explain how that works.

I know you are just poultry, but perhaps you could quack something.

Cowards let others defend them.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Duck615 said:

You didn't fucking serve if you don't respect the 2nd Amendment. 

The language of the amendment is clear. There is no individual right. There is the right to maintain a militia.

The language of the amendment is clear. There is no individual right. There is the right to maintain a militia.

The Supreme Court ruled differently. There is an individual right

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

They are out of every fucking thing.  Very few guns, very little ammo.  Those who are just now waking up will only make it worse going forward.

2 minutes ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

That dude probably doesn't either. Hope you are prepared to use your guns in combat, like more Lefties than you think....have, fatty.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.

13 minutes ago, slideman said:

Normal people are not obsessed with seat-belts, either.

Every vehicle has'em.

Every one of mine has a gun, too.

Safety first.