Sign in to follow this  
IkeBana

BWAHAHAAAAAAHAH! Roberts sides with the liberals again.

Watsamatter boys...cat gotcher tongue.

Roberts just ripped your noses right out of the reproductive organs of every American woman.  Perhaps it's just to difficult to face.

4 hours ago, IkeBana said:

The other day when they made a big deal about Roberts voting with the libs, I thought, "Just wait until an abortion decision comes up

and Roberts will fall right back in line."  Turns out he is a Lincoln Project Republican! 

Do I trust him though?  Not all that much.  He had the authority to tell McConnell to take a hike and order additional witness testimony.  And he just sat there with his thumb up his ass.

19 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Happens all the time to phony, what are almost never, "conservative" appointees (Clarence Thomas a rare, principled, exception - maybe Cavanaugh, we'll see.). Satan gets inside their head and makes them want to be lauded on and celebrated by the country club, Hollywood elite, lefty pig demorat media crowd - in other words for the accolades and pleasures of this world - and so they give in to Satan's lying, deceiving spirit.

Lefties refer to it as "growing", when in fact the only growing going on is growing as Satan's spawn.

1 hour ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

The biggest problem I have with abortion is that they feed those sucked up baby parts to hillary, making her stronger and more evil.

Here's the thing, the medical care that women and their physicians decide on is none of your fucking business.

And as far as the harvested fetal tissue is concerned, it  mostly goes to research labs that are working on cures for serious illnesses utilizing naive embryonic stem cells.  And I don't see hypocrites like you refusing the treatment when it's your pathetic life at risk.

1 hour ago, freeman said:

Happens all the time to phony, what are almost never, "conservative" appointees (Clarence Thomas a rare, principled, exception - maybe Cavanaugh, we'll see.). Satan gets inside their head and makes them want to be lauded on and celebrated by the country club, Hollywood elite, lefty pig demorat media crowd - in other words for the accolades and pleasures of this world - and so they give in to Satan's lying, deceiving spirit.

Lefties refer to it as "growing", when in fact the only growing going on is growing as Satan's spawn.

Interesting that the two SCOTUS justices you decided to use as references are the sexual harrasment/sexual assault perps on the court.

13 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Baby killers, so pathetic and sick, BLM= BABIES LIVES MATTER! THEY CANT BREATH WHEN DEMONRATS WRAP THEIR MEAT HOOKS INTO THEM.

Here's the thing, the medical care that women and their physicians decide on is none of your fucking business.

You sound very upset though.  Perhaps it might bring you a little peace and comfort if you went to church and prayed about it, rather than spewing these fetid chunks all over a convenient internet forum.

Of course for you people, babies lives matter right up until they're born.  Then it's you're on your own...particularly if it's a black baby...in which case it's fuck you, you're on your own.

21 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Here's the thing, the medical care that women and their physicians decide on is none of your fucking business.

You sound very upset though.  Perhaps it might bring you a little peace and comfort if you went to church and prayed about it, rather than spewing these fetid chunks all over a convenient internet forum.

Of course for you people, babies lives matter right up until they're born.  Then it's you're on your own...particularly if it's a black baby...in which case it's fuck you, you're on your own.

Here is the thing, A baby is not the womans, Babies have rights that you deny.BABIES LIVES MATTER!THEY CANT BREATH WHEN YOU DEMONS STICK YOUR MEAT HOOKS INTO THEM AND KILL THEM.

1 hour ago, IkeBana said:

Interesting that the two SCOTUS justices you decided to use as references are the sexual harrasment/sexual assault perps on the court.

The interesting part is they were both lied about by more of Satan's spawn. No amount of lying is too much in order to keep the court on the side of allowing women to kill babies. Liberal activists - both of them. Your citing those false accusations as if their lies were true, puts you in league with their lying accusers. Satan of course being the father of lies.

All a person has to do is review the historical record of both of those incidents.

But I do get the blindness. The kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall.

2 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Whatever makes you the angriest is what I am for.

4 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Whatever makes you the angriest is what I am for.

And that's why its a culture war.  Read 'em and weep bunkey.  The numbers are on our side.

8 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

And that's why its a culture war.  Read 'em and weep bunkey.  The numbers are on our side.

the number a pathetic losers like you is on your side. lol

1 hour ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

the number a pathetic losers like you is on your side. lol

Describe us any way that gives you a little stiffie.  Here's the fact...

In the last seven presidential elections our candidates have polled more votes than your candidates six times.  That, numbnuts, is a stunning electoral pattern.  It means you're outnumbered.  Why TF do you think Donald (in a massively unpredictable moment of insight) whined that if it gets any easier to vote, "You'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."  His people made him understand there are more of us, and that the only way he can win in November is if the GOP can get away with suppressing enough legitimate votes.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

Describe us any way that gives you a little stiffie.  Here's the fact...

In the last seven presidential elections our candidates have polled more vote than your candidates six times.  That, numbnuts, is a stunning electoral pattern.  It means you're outnumbered.  Why TF do you think Donald (in a massively unpredictable moment of insight) whined that if it gets any easier to vote, "You'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."  His people made him understand there are more of us, and tha tf the on km y way he can win in November is if the GOP can get away with suppressing enough legitimate votes.

The electoral college is going to kick biden ass

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

The electoral college is going to kick biden ass

It was at a campaign appearance in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 9, 2008.  Obama said, “It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states; I think one left to go.” 

Just now, RelictLeperedFrog said:

It was at a campaign appearance in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 9, 2008.  Obama said, “It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states; I think one left to go.” 

LMFAO

19 hours ago, slideman said:

I think Roberts unlike kavanaugh took his oath seriously.

And he doesn't rape women either!

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

And he doesn't rape women either!

STFU futzyfagboy