Relationships  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which of these physical relationships do you consider legit / not legit?

• Male teacher to 13yo pupil
    • Female teacher to 13yo pupil

When I was 13yo I had a short but intimate physical relationship with my female teacher of about late 20ies or early 30ies.

She taught me a lot and I'm very grateful she took the risk .

I never considered her a  "pedophile" at all!

Not then, not now.

This kind of relationship is legit to me and I voted accordingly.

9 hours ago, Johnnie said:

When I was 13yo I had a short but intimate physical relationship with my female teacher of about late 20ies or early 30ies.

Not then, not now.

That's pretty fucked up. Somebody should have hung the slut and kicked your ass good.

People need to get real. Boys look at sex much differently than girls. When a hot female teacher gets busted for banging a boy, how many times do you hear from the men "damn, where was she when I was in school?" Secretly, we give the boys a virtual high five. I know I wouldn't be traumatized at all. There were two female hot teachers I had in high school. neither me nor any of my friends would feel traumatized banging them. In contrast, girls seem to get hurt. A male teacher who sleeps with a girl pupil is considered a predator. Chances are, the girl is traumatized to some degree.

• Upvote 1
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 5:34 PM, king of the county said:

Are you still intimate with her?

Unlike Macron, no, I'm not.

Like I said, it was a short but extremely intimate physical relationship; for which I thank God I was fortunate enough to experience.

Not may are that lucky and end up masturbating their dicks sore.

15 hours ago, Michaelf said:

That's pretty fucked up. Somebody should have hung the slut and kicked your ass good.

Jealous much?

Macron is still together with the teacher of his teen years.

Although I suspect he only married her o mask his perversions.

17 hours ago, Vegas said:

People need to get real. Boys look at sex much differently than girls. When a hot female teacher gets busted for banging a boy, how many times do you hear from the men "damn, where was she when I was in school?" Secretly, we give the boys a virtual high five. I know I wouldn't be traumatized at all. There were two female hot teachers I had in high school. neither me nor any of my friends would feel traumatized banging them. In contrast, girls seem to get hurt. A male teacher who sleeps with a girl pupil is considered a predator. Chances are, the girl is traumatized to some degree.

A 13 year old boy just isn't smart enough to know whether he's traumatized or not. Hence the phrase "contributing to the delinquency of" LOL. Left to their own devices children will harm themselves in all manor of ways.

Just now, Michaelf said:

A 13 year old boy just isn't smart enough to know whether he's traumatized or not. Hence the phrase "contributing to the delinquency of" LOL. Left to their own devices children will harm themselves in all manor of ways.

If they can get off on naked pics of women, then its unlikely they will be traumatized. 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, Johnnie said:

Not then, not now.

Neither relationship is valid.

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

If they can get off on naked pics of women, then its unlikely they will be traumatized. 

They may be all kinds of proud about it. They might even bring it up for discussion on a political forum. I don't know about "traumatized" but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up.

Just now, Michaelf said:

They may be all kinds of proud about it. They might even bring it up for discussion on a political forum. I don't know about "traumatized" but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up.

Its definitely fucked up. But there is also difference in how boys and girls respond to it. 

3 hours ago, Johnnie said:

Proud of it too.

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

At 16yrs.-old, I was a Texas high school football player.  I was lean, mean, and nice to look at.     My English/Spanish teacher, 

Miss Fulton, 30yrs. old, was a little bit lonely.  I went over to mow her lawn.

I knew that I was 'cougar-bait'.        I played the game.      Everyone got what they wanted.    Everyone went home happy.

Ahhhhh.............good memories.               😎..🥃

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

You're more fucked up than I imagined.

I don't think so.

Specially considering how almost all of my classmates were all openly dreaming of dipping their biscuits in her cup of latte, so to speak.

I never ever mentioned anything to them about the occurrence and just feigned dreaming with them.

lol

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

At 16yrs.-old, I was a Texas high school football player.  I was lean, mean, and nice to look at.     My English/Spanish teacher, 

I knew that I was 'cougar-bait'.        I played the game.      Everyone got what they wanted.    Everyone went home happy.

Just before you became a mercenary, right?

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just before you became a mercenary, right?

Sir,

Please.   Mercenary ?   Don't embarrass yourself.

I spent 30yrs. as a mercenary.    A Pilot.       Self-employed.      I lived a wild, strong free life.....with or without........

permission  from another man.   And....you?    You made a mistake, sir.     My avatar is not Mr. Majestic.

It is Nick Colton.   Mercenary Texan,  helicopter Pilot.        The movie......"Break-Out".  1975.                       😎....🥃

28 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Please.   Mercenary ?   Don't embarrass yourself.

I spent 30yrs. as a mercenary.    A Pilot.       Self-employed.      I lived a wild, strong free life.....with or without........

permission  from another man.   And....you?    You made a mistake, sir.     My avatar is not Mr. Majestic.

It is Nick Colton.   Mercenary Texan,  helicopter Pilot.        The movie......"Break-Out".  1975.                       😎....🥃

It looks like Bronson. But no matter is is a fictional character from some macho film.

Mercenary means something like "pirate without watercraft", doesn't it?

Do you have a parrot? An eye patch? A wooden leg? Can you say Arrrr?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It looks like Bronson. But no matter is is a fictional character from some macho film.

Mercenary means something like "pirate without watercraft", doesn't it?

Do you have a parrot? An eye patch? A wooden leg? Can you say Arrrr?

Well......since you brought the subject up................what is your

opinion of ........The African Grey Parrot?   Is that the smartest bird talker of all time.??

Maybe.!!                       🍺

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well......since you brought the subject up................what is your

opinion of ........The African Grey Parrot?   Is that the smartest bird talker of all time.??

Maybe.!!                       🍺

I have not any expertise with parrots. I have heard of a particular African Grey Parrot that was quite impressive.

Parrots can be unpleasant. They  squawk loudly and poop everywhere. And I knew a woman that has a neurotic parrot that pulled out its feathers. It was hideously ugly to look ate, and she has three other parrots that seemed to be happy.

Crows are also smart, but they dislike people more than parrots do.

I know a man in Paraguay who had a pet toucan. A beautiful bird. It liked to sit on people's shoulders. But there is a big disadvantage of having a pet Toucan. Anything that a Toucan wants to eat will come out the other end within twenty minutes in liquid form.

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

Apparently we  -me and you-   belong to the few fortunate ones.

And like you, I also used to drink a lot.

And I mean A LOT !

Now only occasionally ... but when I do, I get really sloshed !

A man needs some kind of diversion, every now and then.

And, boy, was I mean !

I had kids pay me a percentage of their weekly allowance not to thrash  'em.

But only until I was about 16.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johnnie said:

Apparently we  -me and you-   belong to the few fortunate ones.

And like you, I also used to drink a lot.

And I mean A LOT !

Now only occasionally ... but when I do, I get really sloshed !

A man needs some kind of diversion, every now and then.

And, boy, was I mean !

I had kids pay me a percentage of their weekly allowance not to thrash  'em.

But only until I was about 16.

Perfect description of what we would have called a "punk". Nobody in my school would have given you any money.