Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnie

relationships

Relationships  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Which of these physical relationships do you consider legit / not legit?

    • Male teacher to 13yo pupil
      0
    • Female teacher to 13yo pupil
      1


Recommended Posts

When I was 13yo I had a short but intimate physical relationship with my female teacher of about late 20ies or early 30ies.

She taught me a lot and I'm very grateful she took the risk .

 

I never considered her a  "pedophile" at all!

Not then, not now.

 

This kind of relationship is legit to me and I voted accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johnnie said:

When I was 13yo I had a short but intimate physical relationship with my female teacher of about late 20ies or early 30ies.

She taught me a lot and I'm very grateful she took the risk .

 

I never considered her a  "pedophile" at all!

Not then, not now.

 

This kind of relationship is legit to me and I voted accordingly.

That's pretty fucked up. Somebody should have hung the slut and kicked your ass good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a Texan..what would you expect. Guess it was better that continuing to screw the neighbors goat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People need to get real. Boys look at sex much differently than girls. When a hot female teacher gets busted for banging a boy, how many times do you hear from the men "damn, where was she when I was in school?" Secretly, we give the boys a virtual high five. I know I wouldn't be traumatized at all. There were two female hot teachers I had in high school. neither me nor any of my friends would feel traumatized banging them. In contrast, girls seem to get hurt. A male teacher who sleeps with a girl pupil is considered a predator. Chances are, the girl is traumatized to some degree.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 5:34 PM, king of the county said:

Are you still intimate with her?

 

Unlike Macron, no, I'm not.

Like I said, it was a short but extremely intimate physical relationship; for which I thank God I was fortunate enough to experience.

 

Not may are that lucky and end up masturbating their dicks sore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Michaelf said:

That's pretty fucked up. Somebody should have hung the slut and kicked your ass good.

 

Jealous much?

 

Macron is still together with the teacher of his teen years.

 

Although I suspect he only married her o mask his perversions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CoD4 said:

He is a Texan

 

 

Proud of it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vegas said:

People need to get real. Boys look at sex much differently than girls. When a hot female teacher gets busted for banging a boy, how many times do you hear from the men "damn, where was she when I was in school?" Secretly, we give the boys a virtual high five. I know I wouldn't be traumatized at all. There were two female hot teachers I had in high school. neither me nor any of my friends would feel traumatized banging them. In contrast, girls seem to get hurt. A male teacher who sleeps with a girl pupil is considered a predator. Chances are, the girl is traumatized to some degree.

A 13 year old boy just isn't smart enough to know whether he's traumatized or not. Hence the phrase "contributing to the delinquency of" LOL. Left to their own devices children will harm themselves in all manor of ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michaelf said:

A 13 year old boy just isn't smart enough to know whether he's traumatized or not. Hence the phrase "contributing to the delinquency of" LOL. Left to their own devices children will harm themselves in all manor of ways.

If they can get off on naked pics of women, then its unlikely they will be traumatized. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Johnnie said:

 

Jealous much?

 

 

 

Jealous? You're more fucked up than I imagined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, Johnnie said:

When I was 13yo I had a short but intimate physical relationship with my female teacher of about late 20ies or early 30ies.

She taught me a lot and I'm very grateful she took the risk .

 

I never considered her a  "pedophile" at all!

Not then, not now.

 

This kind of relationship is legit to me and I voted accordingly.

Neither relationship is valid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

If they can get off on naked pics of women, then its unlikely they will be traumatized. 

They may be all kinds of proud about it. They might even bring it up for discussion on a political forum. I don't know about "traumatized" but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michaelf said:

They may be all kinds of proud about it. They might even bring it up for discussion on a political forum. I don't know about "traumatized" but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up.

Its definitely fucked up. But there is also difference in how boys and girls respond to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Its definitely fucked up. But there is also difference in how boys and girls respond to it. 

Definitely a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Johnnie said:

 

 

Proud of it too.

 

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

At 16yrs.-old, I was a Texas high school football player.  I was lean, mean, and nice to look at.     My English/Spanish teacher, 

Miss Fulton, 30yrs. old, was a little bit lonely.  I went over to mow her lawn.

I knew that I was 'cougar-bait'.        I played the game.      Everyone got what they wanted.    Everyone went home happy.

 

Ahhhhh.............good memories.               😎..🥃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

 

You're more fucked up than I imagined.

 

I don't think so.

Specially considering how almost all of my classmates were all openly dreaming of dipping their biscuits in her cup of latte, so to speak.

 

I never ever mentioned anything to them about the occurrence and just feigned dreaming with them.

 

lol

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

At 16yrs.-old, I was a Texas high school football player.  I was lean, mean, and nice to look at.     My English/Spanish teacher, 

Miss Fulton, 30yrs. old, was a little bit lonely.  I went over to mow her lawn.

I knew that I was 'cougar-bait'.        I played the game.      Everyone got what they wanted.    Everyone went home happy.

 

Ahhhhh.............good memories.               😎..🥃

Just before you became a mercenary, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just before you became a mercenary, right?

 

 

Sir,

Please.   Mercenary ?   Don't embarrass yourself.

I spent 30yrs. as a mercenary.    A Pilot.       Self-employed.      I lived a wild, strong free life.....with or without........

permission  from another man.   And....you?    You made a mistake, sir.     My avatar is not Mr. Majestic.

 

It is Nick Colton.   Mercenary Texan,  helicopter Pilot.        The movie......"Break-Out".  1975.                       😎....🥃

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

 

Sir,

Please.   Mercenary ?   Don't embarrass yourself.

I spent 30yrs. as a mercenary.    A Pilot.       Self-employed.      I lived a wild, strong free life.....with or without........

permission  from another man.   And....you?    You made a mistake, sir.     My avatar is not Mr. Majestic.

 

It is Nick Colton.   Mercenary Texan,  helicopter Pilot.        The movie......"Break-Out".  1975.                       😎....🥃

 

 

It looks like Bronson. But no matter is is a fictional character from some macho film.

Mercenary means something like "pirate without watercraft", doesn't it?

Do you have a parrot? An eye patch? A wooden leg? Can you say Arrrr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It looks like Bronson. But no matter is is a fictional character from some macho film.

Mercenary means something like "pirate without watercraft", doesn't it?

Do you have a parrot? An eye patch? A wooden leg? Can you say Arrrr?

 

Well......since you brought the subject up................what is your

opinion of ........The African Grey Parrot?   Is that the smartest bird talker of all time.??

 

Maybe.!!                       🍺

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Well......since you brought the subject up................what is your

opinion of ........The African Grey Parrot?   Is that the smartest bird talker of all time.??

 

Maybe.!!                       🍺

 

 I have not any expertise with parrots. I have heard of a particular African Grey Parrot that was quite impressive.

Parrots can be unpleasant. They  squawk loudly and poop everywhere. And I knew a woman that has a neurotic parrot that pulled out its feathers. It was hideously ugly to look ate, and she has three other parrots that seemed to be happy.

Crows are also smart, but they dislike people more than parrots do.

 

I know a man in Paraguay who had a pet toucan. A beautiful bird. It liked to sit on people's shoulders. But there is a big disadvantage of having a pet Toucan. Anything that a Toucan wants to eat will come out the other end within twenty minutes in liquid form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

I am a Texan.

Proud of it, too.

At 16yrs.-old, I was a Texas high school football player.  I was lean, mean, and nice to look at.     My English/Spanish teacher, 

Miss Fulton, 30yrs. old, was a little bit lonely.  I went over to mow her lawn.

I knew that I was 'cougar-bait'.        I played the game.      Everyone got what they wanted.    Everyone went home happy.

 

Ahhhhh.............good memories.               😎..🥃

 

Apparently we  -me and you-   belong to the few fortunate ones.

 

And like you, I also used to drink a lot.

And I mean A LOT !

 

Now only occasionally ... but when I do, I get really sloshed !

 

A man needs some kind of diversion, every now and then.

 

And, boy, was I mean !

I had kids pay me a percentage of their weekly allowance not to thrash  'em.

But only until I was about 16.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnnie said:

 

Apparently we  -me and you-   belong to the few fortunate ones.

 

And like you, I also used to drink a lot.

And I mean A LOT !

 

Now only occasionally ... but when I do, I get really sloshed !

 

A man needs some kind of diversion, every now and then.

 

And, boy, was I mean !

I had kids pay me a percentage of their weekly allowance not to thrash  'em.

But only until I was about 16.

Perfect description of what we would have called a "punk". Nobody in my school would have given you any money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...