Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

I'll Vote Trump in the Election: Here's Why You Should Too

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

 

 

He's hovering at 38% approval.

 

Nuff said.

 

What conceivable reason is there to retain his "services"?

Not one poll out of RCP's nine pollsters has Trump as low as 38% approval.

 

You must subscribe to the Commie pollsters.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am drinking whiskey for breakfast.

I am watching.........."Full Metal Jacket".

 

Do you really want to fuck around with wild dogs like me ?                                               🥃     

A wild dog sitting before a monitor poses no threat to people scattered all over the world whose address the "wild dog" does not know.

You do not seem like any sort of "Wild Dog". You seem like a species of drunken numbskull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

And the same liars that you promote said Hitlery was going to win landslide.We love that you are so stupid.

Answer the question, cocksucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Not one poll out of RCP's nine pollsters has Trump as low as 38% approval.

 

You must subscribe to the Commie pollsters.   :)

what do they have him at, road?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Answer the question, cocksucker.

You promote liars, you are a liar, and a drooling idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You promote liars, you are a liar, and a drooling idiot.

Answer the question, pathetic cowardly bitch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

 

 

He's hovering at 38% approval.

 

Nuff said.

 

What conceivable reason is there to retain his "services"?

Ohh. So you base your vote on what others think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

A wild dog sitting before a monitor poses no threat to people scattered all over the world whose address the "wild dog" does not know.

You do not seem like any sort of "Wild Dog". You seem like a species of drunken numbskull.

 

Well.......OK.

I might have to agree with on your 1st sentence of your 1st post.

And, the last sentence of this post.    

 

Yes, it seems that you, me and Jesus are in agreeement............I am a drunken  numbskull.

 

Happy now?               I am watching the movie...."Patton"..   George C. Scott.                                          🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election will surely be based on what others think.

I think a majority of people are sick and tired of Trump.

And Trump's defeat will be the all time Drama Queen Tantrum of All Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taipan said:

 

Well.......OK.

I might have to agree with on your 1st sentence of your 1st post.

And, the last sentence of this post.    

 

Yes, it seems that you, me and Jesus are in agreeement............I am a drunken  numbskull.

 

Happy now?               I am watching the movie...."Patton"..   George C. Scott.                                          🥃

An excellent film.

George C Scott was a handsome dude.

Patton was ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Answer the question, pathetic cowardly bitch...

Yes, the answer is you are a drooling idiot, anti christ Demon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ohh. So you base your vote on what others think? 

No...

 

And why would YOU go there?

 

You believe reality tv...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The election will surely be based on what others think.

I think a majority of people are sick and tired of Trump.

And Trump's defeat will be the all time Drama Queen Tantrum of All Time.

I think he might cite some condition and resign before the election, leaving Ingot Head to hold the bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

I think he might cite some condition and resign before the election, leaving Ingot Head to hold the bag.

Trump will NEVER resign. Perhaps if videos were shown in which he sodomized dozens of cute puppies on prime time TV, that would do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump will NEVER resign. Perhaps if videos were shown in which he sodomized dozens of cute puppies on prime time TV, that would do it.

No...he doesn't have the stuff to take a humiliating loss..

 

He's a coward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

No...he doesn't have the stuff to take a humiliating loss..

 

He's a coward.

obamamafiaweb.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

what fucking accomplishments, braindead hack?

Idiot. If you were following along you would have seen the link i posted. 

 

Go back and find it you moron. Its in this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

 

 

Obama Tops Public’s List of Best President in Their Lifetime, Followed by Clinton, Reagan

 

 

b..b..b..but I have a meme!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Idiot. If you were following along you would have seen the link i posted. 

 

Go back and find it you moron. Its in this thread. 

I had it right the first time...

 

You're a fucking idiot, Vag..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

I had it right the first time...

 

You're a fucking idiot, Vag..

There has not been a single time when you have had it right.

barack-meme-5.jpg?w=640%26fit=max%26auto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

I had it right the first time...

 

You're a fucking idiot, Vag..

I remember posting it to you directly yesterday.

 

I forgot, your TDS wont allow you to read anything that shows Trump in a pisitive light. 

 

You are a fucking moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I remember posting it to you directly yesterday.

 

I forgot, your TDS wont allow you to read anything that shows Trump in a pisitive light. 

 

You are a fucking moron. 

It's crap...random shit you found on google...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

There has not been a single time when you have had it right.

barack-meme-5.jpg?w=640%26fit=max%26auto

you suck A TON of dick, don't you..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I remember posting it to you directly yesterday.

 

I forgot, your TDS wont allow you to read anything that shows Trump in a pisitive light. 

 

You are a fucking moron. 

Do you have ANY fucking idea what the FRC is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Do you have ANY fucking idea what the FRC is?

So you cant confute any of them. Didnt think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...