Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

I'll Vote Trump in the Election: Here's Why You Should Too

Recommended Posts

Several presidents wanted a border wall, including Obama before he was prez,  now that Trump is doing it he's racist.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really didn't want to vote Trump, but now Biden is talking about making masks mandatory nationwide....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, willpell said:

I really didn't want to vote Trump, but now Biden is talking about making masks mandatory nationwide....

It should be left up to the States to mandate that...

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

It should be left up to the States to mandate that...

Doesn't help me much, I live in a Blue state, and an extremely Blue city at that.  We probably have more houses with rainbow flags on them than any city short of San Francisco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, willpell said:

Doesn't help me much, I live in a Blue state, and an extremely Blue city at that.  We probably have more houses with rainbow flags on them than any city short of San Francisco.

Move out of there.... can't be much there for a straight person...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

It should be left up to the States to mandate that...

 

Individual states-rights on a multitude

of subjects is extremely important.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Here are some reasons why I will be voting for DJT in Nov.

 

1.  The Border Wall, and the securing of our southern border.

2.  The Epic Trump Tax Reform Plan.    This is the fairest tax-plan of my lifetime.

3.  Two Conservative Supreme Court Justices and about 200 lifetime Federal Judges.

4.  The standing up strong to Iran and North Korea.  Militarily.

5.  The standing up strong to China.  Financially & trade-wise.

And the left calls Trump a racist for all of those items.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roadkill said:

And the left calls Trump a racist for all of those items.

 

The Left sucks !!

What really bothers me is that there are so many of them!!              😟

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taipan said:

 

The Left sucks !!

What really bothers me is that there are so many of them!!              😟

There are also many people who REALLY aren’t anything but anti trump. 
the most political some people have ever been in their lives is to say “not trump”

the why will never be important or explained. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

There are also many people who REALLY aren’t anything but anti trump. 
the most political some people have ever been in their lives is to say “not trump”

the why will never be important or explained. 

 

You are 100% right.

And it boggles my mind that their excuses

for their vicious TDS are so shallow and inane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don’t support Trump you are a useful idiot to the left and their power grab.   

 

 

What kind of moron  supports government power?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

You are 100% right.

And it boggles my mind that their excuses

for their vicious TDS are so shallow and inane. 

The most we can hope for is this: the people that get “woke” will finally , actually wake-up. 
 

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

The Left sucks !!

What really bothers me is that there are so many of them!!              😟

Even that doesn't raise their IQ.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roadkill said:

Several presidents wanted a border wall, including Obama before he was prez,  now that Trump is doing it he's racist.

 

 

 

 

 

You're a fucking moron...

 

And who is the hippie asshole?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

You can't believe what Biden says...Trump kept is word after he was elected...something few presidents ever do.

really?

 

Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Do you believe you have a high IQ, road?

Higher than yours.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

really?

 

Where?

You would know if you stopped watching the Whine News Network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, roadkill said:

You would know if you stopped watching the Whine News Network.

I should be watching random YouTube videos?

 

You're dumber than shit, road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Do you have a college degree?

I told you before...yes.

 

You must have just punched into the Whine Time Clock.  

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

I should be watching random YouTube videos?

 

You're dumber than shit, road.

Leave my ankle alone...just to show you there's no hard feelings, this one's on me.

 

Doggie Loves Her Beer ! 😂🍺🐕 — Steemit

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, roadkill said:

I told you before...yes.

 

You must have just punched into the Whine Time Clock.  

I think you're lying, road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...