Jump to content
Mirabeau

TIRED OF QUEERS, COMMIES, THE HOMELESS, AND ANARCHISTS, MAN DECIDES TO TAKE HIS COMPANY AND MOVE TO TEXAS

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Since I was running IP checks today i ran yours. Enough of the bullshit you're caught. 

I like the sentiment though.

I've heard this from others that escaping Californians are ruining the places they contaminate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every state out west has the same story. Once rural and conservative has been flooded with those from California,  Illinois,  and arizona. Now they have big cities and their story is the same as those states that they left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Washington suck.  Don't get why anyone would want to move to that shithole state.  Texas is superior in every way, including politically.

You haven't been here. It is the most beautiful state in the union. You are just a dumb Texan that hasn't gone any further north than the red river.. Texas is flat and brush waste land. You even have Houston, the worst city in the union. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

 

This is not good.

 

Why?

 

Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, et al. 

 

In fact, most who come to Texas thinking they are "conservative," are not so by any stretch of the imagination.

 

Stay in Seattle.

 

We don't want you here.

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-leaving-seattle-for-texas-so-my-employees-can-be-free-11593211124

 

People who LEAVE New York, New Jersey, Washington state, California and other Liberal strongholds because they HATE what they have been turned into... and THEN, still vote Liberal?  THEY are DOOMING their NEW homes to the SAME FATE that their old homes fell VICTIM to !!

 

Learn from your mistakes... DON'T REPEAT them !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

 

This is not good.

 

Why?

 

Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, et al. 

 

In fact, most who come to Texas thinking they are "conservative," are not so by any stretch of the imagination.

 

Stay in Seattle.

 

We don't want you here.

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-leaving-seattle-for-texas-so-my-employees-can-be-free-11593211124

We dont want them anywhere, they need to stay in the shit they created, how else are they every going to learn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, willpell said:

"Yall got somepin against anarchists, boah?"

Just Demonrats, they suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You haven't been here. It is the most beautiful state in the union. You are just a dumb Texan that hasn't gone any further north than the red river.. Texas is flat and brush waste land. You even have Houston, the worst city in the union. 

 

Have you ever heard of Yakima, lightweight?

 

The most TOXIC place in America is near there.

 

Why?

 

Because putting a NUCLEAR DUMP there made sense, because doing so would not hurt the land values around it.

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/welcome-most-toxic-place-america-n689141

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tunafish said:

Who's wearing a sok?

 

Lucifer is ... over his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

 

Have you ever heard of Yakima, lightweight?

 

The most TOXIC place in America is near there.

 

Why?

 

Because putting a NUCLEAR DUMP there made sense, because doing so would not hurt the land values around it.

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/welcome-most-toxic-place-america-n689141

 

Yakima is a shithole. The only thing there is dirt and old people. It is a smaller Houston in the north. Eastern wa is a desert. From the cascades west, the natural beauty is unrivaled. 

 

I was born in Washington you moron. Lol I also lived in Houston. You have never been to washington state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

 

Yakima is a shithole. The only thing there is dirt and old people. It is a smaller Houston in the north. Eastern wa is a desert. From the cascades west, the natural beauty is unrivaled. 

 

I was born in Washington you moron. Lol I also lived in Houston. You have never been to washington state. 

Mirabeau has visited the state of Washington, but left as quickly as possible because he despises queers, lesbians and all manner of other perverts, plus he did not want to inhale radioactive waste.

 

Oh . . . yes . . . one more thing:

 

Thanks for hauling your ass out of Texas.

 

You haven't been missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau has visited the state of Washington, but left as quickly as possible because he despises queers, lesbians and all manner of other perverts, plus he did not want to inhale radioactive waste.

 

Oh . . . yes . . . one more thing:

 

Thanks for hauling your ass out of Texas.

 

You haven't been missed.

You haven't been to wa. Lol

 

We couldn't get out of Texas fast enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You haven't been to wa. Lol

 

We couldn't get out of Texas fast enough.

 

Right.

 

You were running from Texans who didn't want sissyboys in their state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother-in-law and I rode our bikes from Boise to Ellensburg, WA. We went through Yakima and I did not find it to be all that terrible. The stretch from Hermiston, OR to Prosser, WA was the ugliest and least pleasant. The point is that all states have less than amazing parts to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

My brother-in-law and I rode our bikes from Boise to Ellensburg, WA. We went through Yakima and I did not find it to be all that terrible. The stretch from Hermiston, OR to Prosser, WA was the ugliest and least pleasant. The point is that all states have less than amazing parts to it. 

 

How often did you have to replace your training wheels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You haven't been to wa. Lol

 

We couldn't get out of Texas fast enough.

Just curious, what did you dislike so much about Texas? I have only been to El Paso and that was for only 27 hours.  I have not seen enough to really comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Just curious, what did you dislike so much about Texas? I have only been to El Paso and that was for only 27 hours.  I have not seen enough to really comment.

I hated the humidity of Houston. 

 

I don't hate Texas. I just like pushing Texan's buttons. :P 

 

I did hate Houston. The humidity was horrible. Give me the mountains and trees any day. 

 

 

Western Washington is some of the best scenery in the world. Eastern Washington is a shithole. It is all desert formed by receding glaciers. I HATE it over there. I used to pick cherries on my uncle's orchard growing up. That was fun but other than that, I try to not go any further east than Cle Elum. I do go into Ellensburg a couple of times a year during the summer to get a Dagwood burger from Rosco's U-Tot-em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I hated the humidity of Houston. 

 

I don't hate Texas. I just like pushing Texan's buttons. :P 

 

I did hate Houston. The humidity was horrible. Give me the mountains and trees any day. 

 

 

Western Washington is some of the best scenery in the world. Eastern Washington is a shithole. It is all desert formed by receding glaciers. I HATE it over there. I used to pick cherries on my uncle's orchard growing up. That was fun but other than that, I try to not go any further east than Cle Elum. I do go into Ellensburg a couple of times a year during the summer to get a Dagwood burger from Rosco's U-Tot-em.

Fair enough. One reason that I do not leave Nevada is that I hate the humidity. I do not share your distaste for eastern Washington. Not my favorite place but still some interesting highlights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Fair enough. One reason that I do not leave Nevada is that I hate the humidity. I do not share your distaste for eastern Washington. Not my favorite place but still some interesting highlights. 

I am not a desert person. I didn't like Nevada for that reason. I like mountains and lots of trees. That's just my thang. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I am not a desert person. I didn't like Nevada for that reason. I like mountains and lots of trees. That's just my thang. 

To each their own. I grew up in Boise which is desert-like and so moving to Nevada was not all that great of a change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Just curious, what did you dislike so much about Texas? I have only been to El Paso and that was for only 27 hours.  I have not seen enough to really comment.

Note to dumbass:

 

El Paso is NOT Texas.

 

Got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

 

This is not good.

 

Why?

 

Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, et al. 

 

In fact, most who come to Texas thinking they are "conservative," are not so by any stretch of the imagination.

 

Stay in Seattle.

 

We don't want you here.

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-leaving-seattle-for-texas-so-my-employees-can-be-free-11593211124

 Nothin' but crude oil toxified steers and little limp-dicked White queers in cowboy boots living in Texas.

Texans only slightly brighter than Alabamans and Klantuckians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

 Nothin' but crude oil toxified steers and little limp-dicked White queers in cowboy boots living in Texas.

Texans only slightly brighter than Alabamans and Klantuckians. 

Umm . . . not true.

 

Not true at all.

 

You wouldn't know that, of course, being from Mexifornia, the state with the THIRD LOWEST AVERAGE IQ OF ALL THE STATES IN THE UNION!

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-iq-by-state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Umm . . . not true.

 

Not true at all.

 

You wouldn't know that, of course, being from Mexifornia, the state with the THIRD LOWEST AVERAGE IQ OF ALL THE STATES IN THE UNION!

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-iq-by-state

Im not sure it matters where a Demorat comes from, they are all ignorant buffoons that shit on their own domicile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Im not sure it matters where a Demorat comes from, they are all ignorant buffoons that shit on their own domicile.

One of the last Dumbocrats that Mirabeau FORCED out of Texas decided to get his sorry ass back to San Jose, CA, thus benefiting Texas enormously.

 

Each and every time a Dumbocrat leaves an area, the average IQ of that area increases significantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...