TIRED OF QUEERS, COMMIES, THE HOMELESS, AND ANARCHISTS, MAN DECIDES TO TAKE HIS COMPANY AND MOVE TO TEXAS

Note to fellow Texans:

This is not good.

Why?

Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, et al. 

In fact, most who come to Texas thinking they are "conservative," are not so by any stretch of the imagination.

Stay in Seattle.

We don't want you here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-leaving-seattle-for-texas-so-my-employees-can-be-free-11593211124

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note to fellow Texans:   This is not good.   Why?   Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle

Don't know bigtex.   Mirabeau and other landowners have had experience with a couple of different families who moved into Mirabeau's corner of the world from California.  They truly thought

Texas, like any state has its pros and cons. Our primary residence is in TX, secondary in CO.    TX isn’t as fiscally conservative as I thought it would be. High tax rate on purchases, and livi

5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

This is not good.

Why?

Because people think they are "conservative" just because they are "more conservative" than the idiots who run Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, et al. 

In fact, most who come to Texas thinking they are "conservative," are not so by any stretch of the imagination.

Stay in Seattle.

We don't want you here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-leaving-seattle-for-texas-so-my-employees-can-be-free-11593211124

Damn bigtex this sok is desperate. 

19 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Damn bigtex this sok is desperate. 

Don't know bigtex.

Mirabeau and other landowners have had experience with a couple of different families who moved into Mirabeau's corner of the world from California.  They truly thought they were conservative, simply because they weren't as crazy as the members of the LA city council.  In fact, one can have the same philosophy as Fidel Castro and still be more conservative than the LA city council. 

The fact is, they were liberals.

They were not welcome, and we eventually "persuaded" them to get the hell on down the road.

Our local real estate agents have been warned not to show properties to would-be immigrants from California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Minnesota or Massachusetts.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Don't know bigtex.

Mirabeau and other landowners have had experience with a couple of different families who moved into Mirabeau's corner of the world from California.  They truly thought they were conservative, simply because they weren't as crazy as the members of the LA city council.  In fact, one can have the same philosophy as Fidel Castro and still be more conservative than the LA city council. 

They were not welcome, and we eventually "persuaded" them to get the hell on down the road.

Our local real estate agents have been warned not to show properties to would-be immigrants from California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Minnesota or Massachusetts.

Since I was running IP checks today i ran yours. Enough of the bullshit you're caught. 

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Since I was running IP checks today i ran yours. Enough of the bullshit you're caught. 

No bullshit here.

You have caught nothing or no one.

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

No bullshit here.

You have caught nothing or no one.

I just looked at every sok you've ever had .  Like I did for the previous asshole would you like to see them?

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I just looked at every sok you've ever had .  Like I did for the previous asshole would you like to see them?

Mirabeau does not know the definition of "sok," and does not care.

49 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

This is not good.

Why?

Stay in Seattle.

We don't want you here.

Only steers and queers in Texas, and you have no horns..

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to fellow Texans:

This is not good.

Why?

Stay in Seattle.

We don't want you here.

Texas sucks shit. 

If I leave washington I will move to Idaho or Montana.

My advise for Texas is, if you love your state don't  let Seattleites in. These dumbshits ruined their city and now cry that it sucks. They WILL bring their stupid fucking ideas down there and ruin it.

Conservatives in WA state are even bit as conservative as Texan conservatives. You don't  know what you are talking about, you brush popper. The only difference between a Texan conservative  and a Washington conservative is the Washingtonian has the shit on the outside of his boots. You just don't want Seattleites coming down there.

17 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Texas sucks shit. 

My advise for Texas is, if you love your state don't  let Seattleites in. These dumbshits ruined their city and now cry that it sucks. They WILL bring their stupid fucking ideas down there and ruin it.

Conservatives in WA state are even bit as conservative as Texan conservatives. You don't  know what you are talking about, you brush popper. The only difference between a Texan conservative  and a Washington conservative is the Washingtonian has the shit on the outside of his boots. You just don't want Seattleites coming down there.

Texas, like any state has its pros and cons. Our primary residence is in TX, secondary in CO. 

TX isn’t as fiscally conservative as I thought it would be. High tax rate on purchases, and living in one of the best areas in Texas yields me just short of $10.5k in property taxes, which go up notably every year. There is good barbecue, the kids are in schools that make Colorado’s look like inner city ghetto garbage, and critically - the boat is in the water and used a ton throughout the full year.

Good and bad everywhere.

• Thumb up 1

Don't know bigtex.

I was born in Vermont and grew up in Massachusetts and have lived in Texas for a long time.  I married a native Texan and she is wonderful.  I would not even visit California, so much bigotry and hatred in that state.  I do, however, agree that the biggest problem with people emigrating from places like California and Massachusetts is that they bring their political perspective with them and seek to remake their destinations into the image of the places from which they fled instead of integrating into and adapting to the social conventions of their new environs. They have made their own lives miserable, they should fix their own states before moving to Texas.

28 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Texas sucks shit. 

Nope.

Don't want anyone from Washington . . . state OR D. C.

Once knew a person who moved from a Spokane suburb to Texas.

Didn't work out for him, or Texas.

27 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Nope.

How did that work out big tex?

Nope.

Texas suck. Don't get why anyone would want to move to that shithole state. Washington is superior in every way except politically.

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Texas suck. Don't get why anyone would want to move to that shithole state. Washington is superior in every way except politically.

Washington suck.  Don't get why anyone would want to move to that shithole state.  Texas is superior in every way, including politically.

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I've never met a nice person in the cities of Washington.  Total assholes. But the country folk were as cool as they come. Rednecks just like me.

The problem is libbers move from a high tax state to dodge taxes and regulations. As soon as libbers get used to where they landed they start voting for people who promise to raise their taxes. Massholes are doing it now to New Hampshire. 

1 hour ago, johndnorth said:

The problem is libbers move from a high tax state to dodge taxes and regulations. As soon as libbers get used to where they landed they start voting for people who promise to raise their taxes. Massholes are doing it now to New Hampshire. 

They are a plague.

Like Locust.