Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

Taipan loves Ayn Rand !!

And he will tolerate no rash talk against her !!               🍺

Xavier is far down the left side of the spectrum, perhaps a true believing Marxist, not that I care, but such people find Ayn Rand to be the antithesis of their views.  Their assumptions about society are just incompatible with a system erected on the ideals of personal liberty and individual responsibility.  Without shared responsibility, there exists no justification for the redistribution of wealth.  Xavier is compelled by his own distorted views of reality to reject a model of humanity that values individuals instead of groups.

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The fact is the sumbitch went to the most racist part of the most racist state in the union and his message is "Do not worry, Bubba, as long as I am president, the FBI will not be investigating".

So was Reagan not allowed to campaign in Mississippi because he was a republican?

 

Do you think Carter campaigned there too? I'm pretty sure he did.

 

At the time Mississippi was a contested State... Carter had carried it, along with the rest of the ENTIRE South, just four years earlier.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

She was an atheist. A Jewish atheist! The kind that  Jew-haters hate the most!

Watch the film "The Passion of Ayn Rand".

I love her !!   I love Ayn Rand !!

Jesus loves her !!

 

 Don't get up on my fighting side, this morning.                            🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

So what is your solution to all this racial friction?

 

Come forward.  Speak your mind.                                                                   🍺

There is no need to segregate people by race, there is no need to look at a man and see a black man instead of an individual.  They are my beloved countrymen, and yet it is obvious that many of my countrymen are racists that hate me.

 

The first step, perhaps the only practice step, is for each person to change themselves, to make a personal commitment to do their best to expunge bigotry from their hearts.  I have no power to compel another, such as Xavier, to give up their cherished hatreds and bigotries, I can only change my own behavior, just as you can change yours.

 

I think this a lot easier for Republicans who tend to emphasize individual rights and individual responsibilities and much harder for most Democrats who are forever down in the sewage drowning in identity politics, but experience demonstrates that anyone can improve themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Xavier is far down the left side of the spectrum, perhaps a true believing Marxist, not that I care, but such people find Ayn Rand to be the antithesis of their views.  Their assumptions about society are just incompatible with a system erected on the ideals of personal liberty and individual responsibility.  Without shared responsibility, there exists no justification for the redistribution of wealth.  Xavier is compelled by his own distorted views of reality to reject a model of humanity that values individuals instead of groups.

Wow.

You can run deep when you want to.                    

 

Appreciated.                                🥃          

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I love her !!   I love Ayn Rand !!

Jesus loves her !!

 

 Don't get up on my fighting side, this morning.                            🥃

Ayn Rand did not love Jesus. She did not believe in The Father, the Son of the Holy Ghost. She was a godless Jewish atheist.

Not only that...

Ayn Rand was far less trusting of capitalism that I. She only invested in a money market firm after Alan Greenspan told her she was foolish to keep her money in a passbook account like the elderly Jewish woman she was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ayn Rand did not love Jesus. She did not believe in The Father, the Son of the Holy Ghost. She was a godless Jewish atheist.

Not only that...

Ayn Rand was far less trusting of capitalism that I. She only invested in a money market firm after Alan Greenspan told her she was foolish to keep her money in a passbook account like the elderly Jewish woman she was.

Taipan did not assert that Ayn Rand loved Jesus, rather that Jesus loved Ayn.

 

Note how Xavier constantly assigned people to groups, she was an atheist, she was a Jew, she was a woman, she was elderly, all true and all of no significant consequence.  However, this allows Xavier to dismiss her instead of dealing with her as an individual with views and passions and arguments.

 

What Xavier is doing serves as an excellent example of how bigotry arises, this is the very birth of bigotry and hatred.  Watch and you will see him do exactly this over and over again to members on this forum who do not share his views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ayn Rand did not love Jesus. She did not believe in The Father, the Son of the Holy Ghost. She was a godless Jewish atheist.

Not only that...

Ayn Rand was far less trusting of capitalism that I. She only invested in a money market firm after Alan Greenspan told her she was foolish to keep her money in a passbook account like the elderly Jewish woman she was.

 

Ayn Rand - outs you as a subversive Academic Communist malcontent.

 

You are a character right out of one of her books.

 

communism-and-socialism.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Taipan did not assert that Ayn Rand loved Jesus, rather that Jesus loved Ayn.

 

Note how Xavier constantly assigned people to groups, she was an atheist, she was a Jew, she was a woman, she was elderly, all true and all of no significant consequence.  However, this allows Xavier to dismiss her instead of dealing with her as an individual with views and passions and arguments.

 

What Xavier is doing serves as an excellent example of how bigotry arises, this is the very birth of bigotry and hatred.  Watch and you will see him do exactly this over and over again to members on this forum who do not share his views.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

  See If I have this correct!!

 ?? All the southern demos switched to the repub party and all the southern repubs switched to the demo party??                             :):) 

Nope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was simply pointing out that Ayn Rand was NOT like the image that she wanted to project.

She did not invest in John Galtmobiles that ran on static electricity from the atmosphere. She did not invest in miraculous Blue Reardon Metal. She did NOT invest in a transcontinental railroad. None of these things has ever existed. She also could have, but did not invest in IBM, the BNSF Railroad, Polaroid, Xerox,  or even Alpo.

 

Yes I know, you CAN travel by rail from coast to coast. BUT NOT ON THE SAME RAILROAD.

i am not bigoted against Jews, women, atheists, elderly people. I was referring to the stereotype we all have of these people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RHanson said:

I have no positive duty to fact check the sources you choose to utilize, not even to expend my time reading from sources that are well known for their bias and bigotry.

 

What I can consume is limited as is my time and it is objective reality that the volume of material available easily exceeds any individuals ability to consume.  We must all make choices and I have no problem at all placing the SPLC on my not worth reading list.

 

 

I gave you four other links from objective sources. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

I gave you four other links from objective sources. 

Why not just express your own views in a cogent manner instead of posting links.  My goggle fu is more then adequate to find as much other material on the subject as I desire.

 

If you want to engage in a conversation, then I am happy to do so, timer permitting, but I am not going to have a conversation with any of your links.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:
52 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ayn Rand did not love Jesus. She did not believe in The Father, the Son of the Holy Ghost. She was a godless Jewish atheist.

Not only that...

Ayn Rand was far less trusting of capitalism that I. She only invested in a money market firm after Alan Greenspan told her she was foolish to keep her money in a passbook account.

Each of these statements of TRUE. I find Rand to be a fascinating character. I have read all her novels. The best by far is We the Living. I was simply pointing out that Rand was not what she claimed to be in her personal life. The Hero in the Life of Ayn Rand was her Husband Frank  O'Connor.

 

Ayn Rand - outs you as a subversive Academic Communist malcontent.

I am not subversive I favor revolutionary change through the elective process.

I am proud to be an academic and an intellectual.

 

You are a character right out of one of her books.

Except for two characters in We the Living, all her characters are rather like cardboard cutouts. She never saw the point of giving them real backstories and personalities. Her editing was poor, and largely fueled by Dexedrine.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I was simply pointing out that Ayn Rand was NOT like the image that she wanted to project.

She did not invest in John Galtmobiles that ran on static electricity from the atmosphere. She did not invest in miraculous Blue Reardon Metal. She did NOT invest in a transcontinental railroad. None of these things has ever existed. She also could have, but did not invest in IBM, the BNSF Railroad, Polaroid, Xerox,  or even Alpo.

 

Yes I know, you CAN travel by rail from coast to coast. BUT NOT ON THE SAME RAILROAD.

i am not bigoted against Jews, women, atheists, elderly people. I was referring to the stereotype we all have of these people.

We do not all have these stereotypes about these people, this is how we determine who is or who is not a bigot.  I would think most people, hopefully almost all people, reject your stereotypes.

 

I would also observe that you continue with your personal attacks against Ayn Rand, rather then arguing against her views and objectivism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RHanson said:

We do not all have these stereotypes about these people, this is how we determine who is or who is not a bigot.  I would think most people, hopefully almost all people, reject your stereotypes.

 

I would also observe that you continue with your personal attacks against Ayn Rand, rather then arguing against her views and objectivism.

I was pointing out that Rand's views were impossible for her to put into practice in her own life.'She has fancy cigarettes made with cute little $ signs on them. Then she got cancer. Which was treated and healed by the Medicare of a policy belonging to...Mrs. Frank O'Connor.

 

I suggest you view the excellent film "The Passion of Ayn Rand."

 No one could make Objectivism work. Observe that there is no plan affot in Galt's Gulch to rescue the world through ambition and selfishness. 1,300 pages and she is stuck in a gulch with a guy who can give speeches 64 pages long that explain no plan.

 

No one has made Communism work either, but with help from Capitalism, the Chinese do have a plan and are trying. I am not fond of it at all.

QXrxNM0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 7:14 AM, Pastafarian said:

I gave you examples of Republicans who’s ancestors were Dems. 
 

From 1948 to 1984 more and more southern Dems became Republicans. You can see it in the electoral maps especially after the Civil Rights movement. 

 

Really??? So name them. AND while you are at it, NAME all the DEMOSHITS who stayed DEMOSHIT as well.


Let's have the REAL NUMBERS on BOTH SIDES there pussifartian!!

 

The REALITY is that you can't stand a "smart nigger" telling you FACTS that go against the PROPAGANDISTS that have blown smoke up your black ass for decades!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RHanson said:

We do not all have these stereotypes about these people, this is how we determine who is or who is not a bigot.  I would think most people, hopefully almost all people, reject your stereotypes.

 

I would also observe that you continue with your personal attacks against Ayn Rand, rather then arguing against her views and objectivism.

Are you claiming that elderly Jewish women in the 1970's kept their money in passbook accounts and  did not invest in the NYSE?

Are you claiming that Rand did  not have customized cigarettes with tiny $ signs on them?

Are you claiming that Rand did not contract lung cancer?

Are you claiming that she was not cured by Medicaid, using the name Mrs Frank O'Connor?

Only one of these is a stereotype. The rest are facts.

\Rand died with a sh!tload of money, which the donated to the Ayn Rand Institute.

How is it spending her money?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand_Institute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Why not just express your own views in a cogent manner instead of posting links.  My goggle fu is more then adequate to find as much other material on the subject as I desire.

 

If you want to engage in a conversation, then I am happy to do so, timer permitting, but I am not going to have a conversation with any of your links.

From all that I have read, white nationalism and white extremism are on the rise in America, and not on the decline as some on here would have us believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Really??? So name them. AND while you are at it, NAME all the DEMOSHITS who stayed DEMOSHIT as well.


Let's have the REAL NUMBERS on BOTH SIDES there pussifartian!!

 

The REALITY is that you can't stand a "smart nigger" telling you FACTS that go against the PROPAGANDISTS that have blown smoke up your black ass for decades!!!

She left out some facts. 
 

I’ve already gone through this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Do you not understand what omission is?

Do you understand what rewriting history is? Of course you do. You guys do it all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Do you understand what rewriting history is? Of course you do. You guys do it all the time. 

Yes, she is rewriting history by omitting important facts. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Are you claiming that elderly Jewish women in the 1970's kept their money in passbook accounts and  did not invest in the NYSE?

Are you claiming that Rand did  not have customized cigarettes with tiny $ signs on them?

Are you claiming that Rand did not contract lung cancer?

Are you claiming that she was not cured by Medicaid, using the name Mrs Frank O'Connor?

Only one of these is a stereotype. The rest are facts.

\Rand died with a sh!tload of money, which the donated to the Ayn Rand Institute.

How is it spending her money?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand_Institute

I am claiming that I do not care what any group of people, including elderly Jewish women, do with their money.

I am claiming that I don't care if people spend their own money on custom cigarettes.

I am claiming that what Ayn Rand chose to do in her personal life is her own business and not germane to her arguments.  To think otherwise is a logical fallacy, the ad hominem fallacy.

I am claiming that I do not care how much money Ayn Rand had or how she disposed of her estate.

 

You continue to attack the person of Ayn Rand instead of presenting a cogent rational argument in opposition to her ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...