9 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Are you oblivious to the obvious bias of the Southern Poverty Law Center?

are there factual inaccuracies in the article I posted?  yes or no, and if yes, please list them.  

thank you.

32 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The same people that designed the first one designed that one.

The fist is a universal symbol of resistance and has been since the French Revolution at least.

The red one is a right hand, the black one is a left hand.

So what?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The fist is a universal symbol of resistance and has been since the French Revolution at least.

The red one is a right hand, the black one is a left hand.

So what?

You dont get it? GO FIGURE!

1 minute ago, maineman said:

are there factual inaccuracies in the article I posted?  yes or no, and if yes, please list them.  

thank you.

I doubt if this genius KNOWS any actual facts.

JUst another selfish Libertarian pretending to not be a racist.

• Thumb up 1

Raised fist holding rose symbol Premium Vector

I prefer this one.

Like it matters.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

30 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So the cycle of elections didn't have anything to do with racism...

OF COURSE IT DID!  Where did Reagan begin his campaign in 1980: Philadelphia Mississippi,  where nothing of note happened until three civil rights workers were murdered there by cops who were also Klansman.

What was Reagan's dogwhistle message: "Carter would prosecute these guys, I will not." And was he true to his word? He was, these KKK Cops were not prosecuted  until 2004!

Why did Jimmy Carter get elected governor and president? He appealed to Black Georgians and Black Americans in the state and national elections. He was as he seemed to be, an honest man.

But Reagan played on TV. The image is always better than the reality in advertising. Reagan fooled most of the people, most of the time.

ACTUALLY, Reagan got elected because he was going to improve the economy, which he DID.

Remember Reagan's campaign motto?   "ARE YOU BETTER OFF NOW THAN YOU WERE 4 YEARS AGO".

The economy under Carter was sinking outta sight.

(Quiz question) Do you remember how Reagan improved the economy???                             :)

It does matter.

I do not expect you have a clue.

What you prefer doesnt matter, you are a propagandist, a nazi like propagandist.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

thank you.

I have no positive duty to fact check the sources you choose to utilize, not even to expend my time reading from sources that are well known for their bias and bigotry.

What I can consume is limited as is my time and it is objective reality that the volume of material available easily exceeds any individuals ability to consume.  We must all make choices and I have no problem at all placing the SPLC on my not worth reading list.

Just now, bgr39 said:

Quiz question) Do you remember how Reagan improved the economy???             

I recall a huge increase in the number of homeless people living outdoors and in their cars.

I recall the collapse of the Saving and Loan Banks.

I recall Reagan blaming Carter fore inflation when  EVERY ECONOMIST knew that a 2-3% increase in inflation was deliberately caused by the Feds as policy to avoid a depression.

Since Reagan, the actual wages of the average middle class family has been static. Poor people are worse off. The rich have received all the benefits.

As I said Reagan was a really great ACTOR. he fooled most of the people most of the time. But he was simply reading a script written by him by the Oligarchy.

Just now, RHanson said:

I have no positive duty to fact check the sources you choose to utilize, not even to expend my time reading from sources that are well known for their bias and bigotry.

What I can consume is limited as is my time and it is objective reality that the volume of material available easily exceeds any individuals ability to consume.  We must all make choices and I have no problem at all placing the SPLC on my not worth reading list.

For this proud Aynrandist, his ignorance is worn like the Badge of Courage. He has no time to understand the other side.

For this proud Aynrandist, his ignorance is worn like the Badge of Courage. He has no time to understand the other side.

We understand "your side" better than you do .

Just now, 123urout said:

We understand "your side" better than you do .

Now you are pretending to speak like some yutz you do not even know.

Now you are pretending to speak like some yutz you do not even know.

pfffff, dream on .

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am not an Any Rand objectivest, but thanks for once again demonstrating your propensity to divide people into groups.

I almost never bother clicking on links and reading hundreds of pages of material from either the right or the left.  We all apply a filter to what we consume.

Oh ... I need to spel semthing wrong so dat you can object to my grammer.

3 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Legalization is more effective than the war on drugs. 

If blacks had their own country, or at least, their own state......then they could legalize drugs.    And be happy.

But then.......... the niggra's would have to feed themselves and police themselves, like real men.

Well.......I guess that shot that game in the ass.                             😎

14 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

OF COURSE IT DID!  Where did Reagan begin his campaign in 1980: Philadelphia Mississippi, 

More bullshit...look it up.

He was already the candidate and was already campaigning before the trip to Mississippi.

Here, I'll help ya...

https://www.redstate.com/dan_mclaughlin/2016/06/02/ronald-reagan-didnt-launch-1980-campaign-philadelphia-ms/

Just now, 123urout said:

pfffff, dream on .

You have no clue  who Hanson is.

Perhaps he is like Ayn Rand... an ATHEIST!

Just now, Taipan said:

If blacks had their own country, or at least, their own state......then they could legalize drugs.    And be happy.

But then.......... the n[*]'s would have to feed themselves and police themselves, like real men.

Well.......I guess that shot that game in the ass.                             😎

There are already many countries which are heavily populated by blacks as well as many American cities that are heavily populated by black.  This experiment in black self government has already been performed with consistent outcomes.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have no clue  who Hanson is.

Perhaps he is like Ayn Rand... an ATHEIST!

Taipan loves Ayn Rand !!

And he will tolerate no rash talk against her !!               🍺

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

More bullshit...look it up.

He was already the candidate and was already campaigning before the trip to Mississippi.

Here, I'll help ya...

https://www.redstate.com/dan_mclaughlin/2016/06/02/ronald-reagan-didnt-launch-1980-campaign-philadelphia-ms/

The fact is the sumbitch went to the most racist part of the most racist state in the union and his message is "Do not worry, Bubba, as long as I am president, the FBI will not be investigating".

2 minutes ago, RHanson said:

There are already many countries which are heavily populated by blacks as well as many American cities that are heavily populated by black.  This experiment in black self government has already been performed with consistent outcomes.

So what is your solution to all this racial friction?

Come forward.  Speak your mind.                                                                   🍺

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Taipan loves Ayn Rand !!

And he will tolerate no rash talk against her !!               🍺

She was an atheist. A Jewish atheist! The kind that  Jew-haters hate the most!

Watch the film "The Passion of Ayn Rand".