2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Sure thing...

Bill Whittle, UGH!

democrat_slavery_cartoon.jpg

#WalkAway

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nonsense!

There are people in both parties that deal with people as members of groups  and others that deal with specific individuals.

Trump thinks of Blacks as tokens he can point at and say, "look here is one of my Blacks!"  Have you noticed that Trump seems to regard Ben Carson as more a piece of furniture than an actual individual?

Poor Ben Carson was not invited to join the infamous "Parade of the Lillywhite Photo Opportunists" on their stroll to practice masklessness and antisocial distancing, in which the President showed us that he was not skeert and he owned an actual Bible.

Nonsense, Only to a radical Leftwing Hater like you. And you prove it everyday AH

Every day you prove both your uneducated ignorance and you bigoted stupidity.

Go take your magnificent yacht out for a spin. You are wasting your time here, everyone already knows what a dolt you are.

20 hours ago, RHanson said:

Obviously parties are not monolithic, and yet it is the Republican party that emphasis individual liberty and individual responsibility and the Democratic party that consistently talks about groups of people, the rights of groups of people, the responsibilities of groups of people.

I would like to personally thanks you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post.

XO calls me a hater everyday then posts this: 

Once you understand that Two Bit Hateful White Troll is an unschooled peckerwood, everything falls into place.

I always try and tell him but too no avail.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:05 AM, Squatchman said:

So.

You,yourself don't really know any history.

But post a video slanted the way you think it probably was?

Genius!

They(GOPPERS) love to 'beat the Dead Horse'!

They are experts at re-writing history!

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Every day you prove both your uneducated ignorance and you bigoted stupidity.

Go take your magnificent yacht out for a spin. You are wasting your time here, everyone already knows what a dolt you are.

"I would like to personally thank you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post." 

RHanson

Everyone????

LMFAO 

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

"I would like to personally thank you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post." 

RHanson

Everyone????

LMFAO 

Read all that this numbskull has posted. What he has not plagiarized is nothing but one idiotic insult after another.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Read all that this numbskull has posted. What he has not plagiarized is nothing but one idiotic insult after another.

RHanson

LMFAO

18 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Grasp the bullshit?  No thanks. 

The left can't accept any truth that disrupts the narrative.

The Democrats used racism as an excuse for losing the South in the decades following the 1964 Civil Rights Act... just like they have been using racism as the excuse for everything since.

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The Democrats used racism as an excuse for losing the South in the decades following the 1964 Civil Rights Act... just like they have been using racism as the excuse for everything since.

After President George W. Bush appointed Condoleezza Rice the first black female secretary of state, she was maligned in racist cartoons portraying her as Aunt Jemima, Butterfly McQueen from "Gone With the Wind," a fat-lipped Bush parrot and other racist clichés. Funny that now they want both of those banned from sight. It never ends with these misfits does it? 

43 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Cuz it ain’t true. 

The racists didn’t just stop being racist. 

22 hours ago, RHanson said:

Obviously parties are not monolithic, and yet it is the Republican party that emphasis individual liberty and individual responsibility and the Democratic party that consistently talks about groups of people, the rights of groups of people, the responsibilities of groups of people.

I would like to personally thanks you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post.

Republicans try to stop a woman’s right to choose, gay marriage, drug legalization and anything else that goes against their Bible. 

38 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz it ain’t true. 

The racists didn’t just stop being racist. 

Racism is generational.

Why did the South take several decades to "flip"?

17 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Republicans try to stop a woman’s right to choose, gay marriage, drug legalization and anything else that goes against their Bible. 

Why do you always relate religion to the right. Wake the hell up. I know a lot of democrats that are very religious and against that also.

And most of all, Marriage of two men or two women is insane. It's just more backwards think nothing more. And both political parties share the blame.

Also Abortion is fine with me just not at birth. That's murder!!!! End of story. 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Not all Republicans, but I understand what you are saying.

Abortion?  If you are intellectually honest, the position of most Republicans is not about women, it is about the lives of unborn humans include unborn women.

Homosexuals?  I would not criminalize homosexuality, but neither would I celebrate the same in law.

Drug legalization?  I would make all drugs legal without a prescription including medications as well as recreational drugs.

What you have managed to demonstrate is the tendency of many of those on the left to look at people as members of groups, the bigot reflex, instead of as individuals,  In this case you identify three groups, Republicans, homosexuals, and women, you talk about groups of people rather than of individuals.  This is the exact attitude that leads to bigotry and racism.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Racism is generational.

Why did the South take several decades to "flip"?

Well, in 1948, the southern Dems ran their own ticket against Truman. 

Also, lots of Dems that were political qt the state level did not take decades to switch. Like Jesse Helms and Trent Lott. 

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

After President George W. Bush appointed Condoleezza Rice the first black female secretary of state, she was maligned in racist cartoons portraying her as Aunt Jemima, Butterfly McQueen from "Gone With the Wind," a fat-lipped Bush parrot and other racist clichés. Funny that now they want both of those banned from sight. It never ends with these misfits does it? 

After Condaleeza Rice has shown herself to be the LEAST EFFECTIVE Director of National Security, she was not removed from office, she was kicked upstairs to  the position ofSecretary of State. Personally, I never saw her portrayed as Butterfly McQueen or Aunt Jemima. She is said to be an expert on Russia and  concert piano. I did hear her play fot about 20 seconds on the pianio, she was not bad at all.

40 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Not all Republicans, but I understand what you are saying.

Abortion?  If you are intellectually honest, the position of most Republicans is not about women, it is about the lives of unborn humans include unborn women.

Homosexuals?  I would not criminalize homosexuality, but neither would I celebrate the same in law.

Drug legalization?  I would make all drugs legal without a prescription including medications as well as recreational drugs.

What you have managed to demonstrate is the tendency of many of those on the left to look at people as members of groups, the bigot reflex, instead of as individuals,  In this case you identify three groups, Republicans, homosexuals, and women, you talk about groups of people rather than of individuals.  This is the exact attitude that leads to bigotry and racism.

Why? Because I mentioned women, gays and people that take drugs?  And their freedom to do as they wish. I’m certainly against infringing on their rights but if I group them then bigotry?

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Why do you always relate religion to the right. Wake the hell up. I know a lot of democrats that are very religious and against that also.

And most of all, Marriage of two men or two women is insane. It's just more backwards think nothing more. And both political parties share the blame.

Also Abortion is fine with me just not at birth. That's murder!!!! End of story. 

Cuz religious folk tend to be conservative especially evangelical fundamentalists. 

Why is a marriage between two loving people of the same sex insane?

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

After Condaleeza Rice has shown herself to be the LEAST EFFECTIVE Director of National Security, she was not removed from office, she was kicked upstairs to  the position ofSecretary of State. Personally, I never saw her portrayed as Butterfly McQueen or Aunt Jemima. She is said to be an expert on Russia and  concert piano. I did hear her play fot about 20 seconds on the pianio, she was not bad at all.

1.  Condaleeza Rice.

2.  Candace Owens.

3.  Harris Faulkner.

4.  Alan West.

5.  Tim Scott.

6.  David Webb.

The GOP-blacks do not fight for racial power.  They do not stir the pot of racial hate.  They do not hate on whites. 

The GOP-blacks assimilate into American culture and play ball for the American Team.   They work hard all week

long and then go to Church on Sunday.  They are welcomed in Texas.  They make racism disappear. 

The GOP-blacks are despised, reviled, and spit upon by Dem-blacks because they just don't hate whitey enough!! 

My point is simple.

The GOP-blacks are not racists.      But the Dem-blacks are.

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Why? Because I mentioned women, gays and people that take drugs?  And their freedom to do as they wish. I’m certainly against infringing on their rights but if I group them then bigotry?

Nope, because you categorize people into groups.  What is wrong with being inclusive and saying people instead of homosexuals, or people instead of Republicans, or better yet some people, or a few individuals, or even almost all people depending on the situation?

9 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

If y'all had your own ranch.....then y'all could call your own shots.

But black people cannot start their country, they cannot run their own country, and they cannot feed themselves.

They are totally dependent upon the kindness of the white man's charity.        But why?   I don't know why.

Figure it out by yourself.............(genius)....................😎

48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That's because you don't know everything, or you just don't want to admit it. I'll take the later. I'll bet you didn't know this either, "everyone" here thinks you are an Idiot a hateful racist and a Bigot. 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

37 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Nope, because you categorize people into groups.  What is wrong with being inclusive and saying people instead of homosexuals, or people instead of Republicans, or better yet some people, or a few individuals, or even almost all people depending on the situation?

Yep.