4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I’ve watched it before. 

It is bullshit. 

All of PragerU’s content is bullshit. 

Yet, you provide no reasoning for your premise. 

Republican Hoover beat Democrat Al Smith in 1928 because the Klan was pro-prohibition and Anti Catholic.

Smith was a Catholic, anti-prohibition and a Catholic.

Eisenhower was not a real Republican. The first time he voted was when he voted for himself.

Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton won in the South because they were Southerners running against Northerners. Ford lost because he pardoned Nixon. Olebush lost because he said "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES".

How clever of Prager to find the only Black Republican college professor in one of the most conservative universities  in the South to hawk their bogus history.

Presidential politics are not so closely related to congressional politics. Everyone (including uneducated rednecks) know who is running for president. But the hicks do not know who is running for Congress or what they stand for. Often in the South, party affiliation is left off the congressional campaign literature.

Anti abortion laws cost the feds nothing, nor does repealing  gun regulations. And this silly woman refused to mention the myth that cutting taxes pays for itself, which only has worked once (with JFK). Americans eyes glaze over whenever any sort of math is mentioned.

Prager is nothing but bogus Right wing propaganda.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I gave you examples of Republicans who’s ancestors were Dems. 

From 1948 to 1984 more and more southern Dems became Republicans. You can see it in the electoral maps especially after the Civil Rights movement. 

You can see a change in the numbers, but that is not the same a Democrats switching parties to become Republicans, those that did likely abandoned their racist past, the civil rights movement having created a crisis of conscience.

The Democratic party has always been, sill is, the party of racism and bigotry, treating people as members of groups rather then as unique individual.

6 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Good one Rippy!!!! 

10 minutes ago, RHanson said:

You can see a change in the numbers, but that is not the same a Democrats switching parties to become Republicans, those that did likely abandoned their racist past, the civil rights movement having created a crisis of conscience.

The Democratic party has always been, sill is, the party of racism and bigotry, treating people as members of groups rather then as unique individual.

The Democratic Party has always, until recent times, been the more populist party. The Republicans, and their predecessors, the Whigs, the Know-Nothings and the Federalists, have been the more Protestant,  more pro-business, more elitists of the parties. Trump's populism is anti-foreigner.  from the 1880's, African Americans wanted to pass a law making lynching a federal offense, because the Southern authorities would not prosecute it as a crime at all. And to this very day, there is no Federal anti-lynching law. So the the Republican before Civil Rights Laws refused to pass this law, and so have Democrats after the Civil Rights Era.

12 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Here here. The left have a misconception of the word racism, they only think in terms of blacks when the race word appears.

Racism: refers to the separation of people through a process of social division into categories not necessarily related to races for purposes of differential treatment.

Look at how they treat republicans.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Democratic Party has always, until recent times, been the more populist party. The Republicans, and their predecessors, the Whigs, the Know-Nothings and the Federalists, have been the more Protestant,  more pro-business, more elitists of the parties. Trump's populism is anti-foreigner.  from the 1880's, African Americans wanted to pass a law making lynching a federal offense, because the Southern authorities would not prosecute it as a crime at all. And to this very day, there is no Federal anti-lynching law. So the the Republican before Civil Rights Laws refused to pass this law, and so have Democrats after the Civil Rights Era.

Shut up you ignorant Drip!!! Trump is not anti foreigner, more Pro American. Something all you leftist quislings just can't stand.

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

9 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Here here. The left have a misconception of the word racism, they only think in terms of blacks when the race word appears.

Racism: refers to the separation of people through a process of social division into categories not necessarily related to races for purposes of differential treatment.

My preference is to use the term bigotry which is inclusive of racism rather then applying the term racism to bigotries that are not based on race.

As an example Mexicans are a nationality and not a race, so a person that hates Mexicans is a bigot, but not a racist.

Islam is a religion and not a race so people who hate Muslims just because they are Muslims are bigots, not racists.

Police officers are members of a profession, so people who hate the police, mostly Democrats, are bigots instead of racists.

People who blame all white people for slavery are both racists and stupid, including white people experiencing white guilt for something other white people did well over 100 years ago.

I can not claim that all Democrats are bigots, but I have never personally met a Democrat who is not also a bigot, and often also a racist.  The vast majority of Democrats think of people, value people, as members of a group rather then as individuals.  This represents a systemic trend toward bigotry in the membership of the Democratic party.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Shut up you ignorant Drip!!! Trump is not anti foreigner, more Pro American. Something all you leftist quislings just can't stand.

Once you understand that Two Bit Hateful White Troll is an unschooled peckerwood, everything falls into place.

Larry Byrd (D)  W. Virgina served 51 years as a democrat in the senate, and was a kkk organizer.  He later went on play basketball in the nba for the boston celtics.

biden-1.jpg?resize=696,459

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Opps I just crapped myself.Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

?

9 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Larry Byrd (D)  W. Virgina served 51 years as a democrat in the senate, and was a kkk organizer.  He later went on play basketball in the nba for the boston celtics.

biden-1.jpg?resize=696,459

byrd.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

If I can show anyone a picture of a group of people and that person can tell me how diverse is that group, then they are a bigot unless they know the people in that group and can base their judgement on that information rather then on the race, or gender, or dress or other surface characteristics of the people in the picture.

The greatest diversity is achieved only when we value each individual without regard to their race, religion, gender ..., in this way Republicans are far more diverse then Democrats as most Republicans look at people as unique individuals while most Democrats segregate individuals into groups.

The Democratic party was historically, and still is, the party of racism and bigotry.

1 minute ago, RHanson said:

The greatest diversity is achieved only when we value each individual without regard to their race, religion, gender ..., in this way Republicans are far more diverse then Democrats as most Republicans look at people as unique individuals while most Democrats segregate individuals into groups.

Nonsense!

There are people in both parties that deal with people as members of groups  and others that deal with specific individuals.

Trump thinks of Blacks as tokens he can point at and say, "look here is one of my Blacks!"  Have you noticed that Trump seems to regard Ben Carson as more a piece of furniture than an actual individual?

Poor Ben Carson was not invited to join the infamous "Parade of the Lillywhite Photo Opportunists" on their stroll to practice masklessness and antisocial distancing, in which the President showed us that he was not skeert and he owned an actual Bible.

7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

It ain’t a myth. 

we got some Republicans from the south here that claim their ancestors were Dems. 

Sure thing...

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nonsense!

There are people in both parties that deal with people as members of groups  and others that deal with specific individuals.

Trump thinks of Blacks as tokens he can point at and say, "look here is one of my Blacks!"  Have you noticed that Trump seems to regard Ben Carson as more a piece of furniture than an actual individual?

Poor Ben Carson was not invited to join the infamous "Parade of the Lillywhite Photo Opportunists" on their stroll to practice masklessness and antisocial distancing, in which the President showed us that he was not skeert and he owned an actual Bible.

Obviously parties are not monolithic, and yet it is the Republican party that emphasis individual liberty and individual responsibility and the Democratic party that consistently talks about groups of people, the rights of groups of people, the responsibilities of groups of people.

I would like to personally thanks you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post.

1 hour ago, RHanson said:

Obviously parties are not monolithic, and yet it is the Republican party that emphasis individual liberty and individual responsibility and the Democratic party that consistently talks about groups of people, the rights of groups of people, the responsibilities of groups of people.

I would like to personally thanks you for demonstrating yet again just how much of a bigot and racist you are in this post.

That is nonsense. Why has the Republican Party NEVER passed a federal anti lynch law?

How is refusing to allow a woman to decide whether or not to bear a child NOT a violation of her individual liberty?

The Republican Party and the Klan were  united in the drive to pass Prohibition.

The Republican Party was at the forefront of the effort to disallow breweries to own bars.

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

when did republicans become a race?

3 hours ago, RHanson said:

They just abandoned them, huh?  Cept for guys like Byrd, right?

I do believe the young children of today’s Republicans are different than their ancestors. 

You are just in denial. 

You are just in denial. 

You obviously are since you can't grasp it...

45 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Bill Whittle, UGH!

Ha!