Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So. You,yourself don't really know any history. But post a video slanted the way you think it probably was? Genius!

Just now, Pastafarian said:

PragerU, where one goes for misinformation. 

Carol Swain is a political science professor at Vanderbilt and ran for Mayor of Nashville in the last cycle.

 

You would have known that if you'd watched the lesson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rippy38 said:

Carol Swain is a political science professor at Vanderbilt and ran for Mayor of Nashville in the last cycle.

 

You would have known that if you'd watched the lesson.

I’ve watched it before. 
 

It is bullshit. 
 

All of PragerU’s content is bullshit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

I’ve watched it before. 
 

It is bullshit. 
 

All of PragerU’s content is bullshit. 

Funny how your only rebuttal is to call it bullshit.

 

There is an old saying that states it's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  So.

You,yourself don't really know any history.

But post a video slanted the way you think it probably was?

Genius!

I grew up in the South in the 70's and 80's... I saw it with my own eyes.

 

The South moved passed the racist assed Democrats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Funny how your only rebuttal is to call it bullshit.

 

There is an old saying that states it's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

 

 

I gave you examples of Republicans who’s ancestors were Dems. 
 

From 1948 to 1984 more and more southern Dems became Republicans. You can see it in the electoral maps especially after the Civil Rights movement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I gave you examples of Republicans who’s ancestors were Dems. 
 

From 1948 to 1984 more and more southern Dems became Republicans. You can see it in the electoral maps especially after the Civil Rights movement. 

As I said, the South moved away from the racist assed Democrats.

 

The Klan went underground in the South in the 70's and 80's because they were so unpopular.

 

How hard is that for you to grasp?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

As I said, the South moved away from the racist assed Democrats.

 

The Klan went underground in the South in the 70's and 80's because they were so unpopoular.

 

How hard is that for you to grasp?

Pasta refused to accept true history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

As I said, the South moved away from the racist assed Democrats.

 

The Klan went underground in the South in the 70's and 80's because they were so unpopular.

 

How hard is that for you to grasp?

They went to the Republican Party. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

They went to the Republican Party. 

No, they dispersed all over the Country.

 

They are a very small minority as well, with numbers estimated at less than 10,000 nationwide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

Lol. 
 

You in denial. 

Look it up buttercup.

 

Sounds like you could use a little learnin' on the subject.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Look it up buttercup.

 

Sounds like you could use a little learnin' on the subject.

Doubt book smart can grasp it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Many Democrats had epiphanies & became Republicans. It's call enlightenment. Where ya been?

It’s called shifting the racism over to the Republican side. 
 

Enlightened?  Not at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...