Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

"Wapo Proves Trump Right: Yes, the Most Dangerous US Cities are All Democrat-Run"

Just now, ROG62 said:

Love this woman...kudos for standing up to this pantywaist...

The pantywaists didn't have a raging mob behind them...so they couldn't do anything this time.   

54 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Methinks shims implying something that you should try...you know libtawds, they will eat their own...

Nope. I never posted about using one of your bedsheets for anything. 

1 hour ago, roadkill said:

The pantywaists didn't have a raging mob behind them...so they couldn't do anything this time.   

You got that right...

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Nope. I never posted about using one of your bedsheets for anything. 

Who said anything about my bedsheets? Do try, and I mean TRY to keep up...

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Keeping up with the White supremest crowd for what reason ? 

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

We have a national crisis at our border and your dipschit Dems won't give the money to secure it...

So, you’re blaming the Dems with  NO VOTING MAJORITY For two years for the first two budgets for not funding the border wall. You know less about the government process then you know about the last 10 of 11 recessions under gop administrations . 

Now with only 1/3 of the process under Dems, suddenly its their fault that the gop and Trump himself who signed it, for that first two years. How delusional can you be ? You’ll find a way to be more so. Ha ha...does anyone even take these lies seriously ? 

2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

I rightfully assume you have a stash for your right wing trump Humper friends. Trump’s a whitey.....birds of a feather. To keep up with your ideas, I’d have to go backward in time. 

10 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Keeping up with the White supremest crowd for what reason ? 

Who said anything about white supremacy? You're making the mentally challenged look like Einstein...

9 hours ago, Dagosa said:

So, you’re blaming the Dems with  NO VOTING MAJORITY For two years for the first two budgets for not funding the border wall. You know less about the government process then you know about the last 10 of 11 recessions under gop administrations . 

Now with only 1/3 of the process under Dems, suddenly its their fault that the gop and Trump himself who signed it, for that first two years. How delusional can you be ? You’ll find a way to be more so. Ha ha...does anyone even take these lies seriously ? 

It's because they filed non-stop lawsuits with the 9th district they keep in their pockets...NEXT!

the lies you're posting? Not a chance...

10 hours ago, ROG62 said:

It's because they filed non-stop lawsuits with the 9th district they keep in their pockets...NEXT!

the lies you're posting? Not a chance...

That’s stoopid. The law suits were for unlawful executive orders.

Has nothing to do with the  budget process which is constitutional. 

that’s delusional and another fraud. 

2 hours ago, Dagosa said:

That’s stoopid. The law suits were for unlawful executive orders.

Has nothing to do with the  budget process which is constitutional. 

that’s delusional and another fraud. 

Schit, they file lawsuits when he takes a piss...tough to swim when hands and feet are bound...

Funny how you dims don't care about border security ..that’s delusional and another fraud.

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Schit, they file lawsuits when he takes a piss...tough to swim when hands and feet are bound...

Funny how you dims don't care about border security ..that’s delusional and another fraud.

Ha ha

so Dems are at fault according to you, because you didn’t know they couldn’t file suits for congressional budget legislation. All you had to do was look it up. The suits were For civil rights violations on executive orders not for passing a federal budget; it was all gop. They were in total control for two if the three budgets....you guys are so uNinformed, no wonder you believe Trump....the blind leading the blind. 

5 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Ha ha

so Dems are at fault according to you, because you didn’t know they couldn’t file suits for congressional budget legislation. All you had to do was look it up. The suits were For civil rights violations on executive orders not for passing a federal budget; it was all gop. They were in total control for two if the three budgets....you guys are so uNinformed, no wonder you believe Trump....the blind leading the blind. 

It's not a wonder "budgets" were dismissed....pork barrel central by Nancy and company...

8 hours ago, ROG62 said:

It's not a wonder "budgets" were dismissed....pork barrel central by Nancy and company...

Still haven’t figured out the budget process. Neither has trump who’s stealing money from the pentagon to build 200 miles of wall, err fence that you can cut through with hardware tools. 

On June 28, 2020 at 5:50 AM, Toldya said:

...densely populated urban areas (which also have more crime regardless of who the mayor is) vote Democrat.

It's because of the ethnic diversity.  

...or...

its because so many multi-millions of negros today still fill that freedom is connected to, Dr. MLKJr, considering Black America faithfully voted for Republicans ---up until Martin Luther King Sr. met with JFK & RFK in early 1960 and promised to deliver them the Black voting bloc. Well, it worked. Perfectly!

14 hours ago, Dagosa said:

...The suits were For civil rights violations on executive orders ..

Oh, so they were bogus/frivolous lawsuits then, since Trump cannot violate civil rights by merely securing a specific region of our borders.

Only clueless uninformed people who watch FakeNews, think Trump violated any civil rights by protecting Americans from foreigners, and yes judges in the 9th Circuit are blind Dems leading the blind.

Who is Lou Dobbs?

BLM=HATE???  Why do you say that?? Is it due to BLM org's founders declining Obama's invitation to the White House, in 2015, because they said Obama's not serious about ending police brutality?? 

18 minutes ago, Robot88 said:

Hip Hip Huawei!

Huawei??

Heyyyy I thought President Trump banned your flights from landing in the USA! ... LOL ... go home, and find a way to defeat Kung Flu!

3 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Still haven’t figured out the budget process. Neither has trump who’s stealing money from the pentagon to build 200 miles of wall, err fence that you can cut through with hardware tools. 

I understand the pork barrel/special interest process works

He did what he had to do while obviously getting ZERO support during a National border crisis...

Are you for Abolishing the borders and FREE insurance for ALL?

On 6/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, Dagosa said:

these are the same people blamed obama for all the spending during his last 6 years

they are too cultivated to admit that he didnt sign one spending bill that was put on his desk without it being put there by a con controlled house

sheeple dont think ... they bleat

5 hours ago, ROG62 said:

I understand the pork barrel/special interest process works

He did what he had to do while obviously getting ZERO support during a National border crisis...

Are you for Abolishing the borders and FREE insurance for ALL?

Now that we've established you don't know the budget process, you're now talking about the border wall that the GOP controlled congress did NOT FUND FOR TWO years....and Trump still signed the s[pending bills. Trump doesn't care about the wall. He's only making believe cause he knows his Humpers are dumb enough to fall for anything.

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

Now that we've established you don't know the budget process, you're now talking about the border wall that the GOP controlled congress did NOT FUND FOR TWO years....and Trump still signed the s[pending bills. Trump doesn't care about the wall. He's only making believe cause he knows his Humpers are dumb enough to fall for anything.

The GOP is just as big a culprit as the DEMS...

Everhear of "do nothing Congress"?

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

If he didn't give a shit about the wall, why are there 222 miles done?...you're a dumbass...flucking troll...

5 hours ago, MrKelly said:

these are the same people blamed obama for all the spending during his last 6 years

they are too cultivated to admit that he didnt sign one spending bill that was put on his desk without it being put there by a con controlled house

sheeple dont think ... they bleat

The Senate has the final say...huh...

Just now, ROG62 said:

The Senate has the final say...huh...

the house of representatives controls the purse

so my point still stands even using your point

obama didnt sign one dime of spending without it being put on his desk by both con controlled houses

better?