Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

"Wapo Proves Trump Right: Yes, the Most Dangerous US Cities are All Democrat-Run"

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fetuses have no opinions, fool.

By nature they are parasites until birth.

Everyone can choose for themselves, except on this issue, because men cannot become pregnant. Fetuses get no votes at all, they are not capable of deciding anything until they are born.

Gee, babies are "parasites" even after they are born.  Babies need someone to give them the necessities of life.  ALL babies are "parasites" until the age of 18 yrs.  Sometimes a lot longer.      Liberals are parasites by definition.

You just want people to be able to kill their own baby before it is even born.  Liberals encourage women/girls to kill their babies.                      :)

2 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Trickle down Dedication 

AGW disbelief 

universal healthcare Repudiation ......

and a plethora of other stupid thoughts that no other free country country or research facility or government In the world agrees with the gop . 

it makes them the party of the dumb. 
Geesus , they don’t even believe in the constitution and the rule of law.

When are you going to start pay reparations to the poor, down-trodden blacks?

And how much are you willing to give?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The legal profession is more like sociology than it is biology.

The legal profession is about the laws. The laws can encompass anything from those that require biology, sociology and a combination of other sciences. That’s why lawyers often specialize

6 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

The legal profession is about the laws. The laws can encompass anything from those that require biology, sociology and a combination of other sciences. That’s why lawyers often specialize

lawyers are professional liars....

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The legal profession is more like sociology than it is biology.

Both sciences as taught in public schools and institutes of higher learning.  What you don’t seem to get is, any topic knowledge can be a science if it’s studied scientifically using the scientific method. In college where you actually get law degrees, sociology is indeed a science. 

25 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

lawyers are professional liars....

So you’re confessing to being an unpaid lawyer/liar  ?

Just now, Dagosa said:

Lawyers are paid sophists. A sophist is the ancient Greek term for "a person who can makes the lesser cause seem like the best one".

11 hours ago, roadkill said:

WaPo fact checked Trump and proved him right...although that wasn't the WaPo's goal.

Is this a surprise to......anyone?

17 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Both sciences as taught in public schools and institutes of higher learning.  What you don’t seem to get is, any topic knowledge can be a science if it’s studied scientifically using the scientific method. In college where you actually get law degrees, sociology is indeed a science. 

Scientifically, one can logically eat why  eating grub worms is the most rational way to get your protein. They are easy to grow, no one worries about killing them humanely, they do not shriek or scream when you eat them, they have no bones, you eat them guts and all, cooked, boiled, stewed or raw, with ot without a huge variety of salty, sweet, bitter or umame flavors.

It does not good to point this out, no matter how scientific you were. In your explanation. Out of 100 people maybe five will try them.

38 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Scientifically, one can logically eat why  eating grub worms is the most rational way to get your protein. They are easy to grow, no one worries about killing them humanely, they do not shriek or scream when you eat them, they have no bones, you eat them guts and all, cooked, boiled, stewed or raw, with ot without a huge variety of salty, sweet, bitter or umame flavors.

It does not good to point this out, no matter how scientific you were. In your explanation. Out of 100 people maybe five will try them.

I have no comment on laws regarding eating grubs. I’m not a biology major. I’ll leave it to the experts. It makes no sense  for me to try. 
The  only thing I’ll point out is, liberals who use science, which they should imo, to write  laws, have to accept one corollary which is tough but necessary, even  as it relates to foods. 

Science  simply adds better understanding based upon the evidence available. It’s perfectly fine to change a law as new evidence becomes available. That’s a tough concept for many conservatives but....Clinton signing the “don’t ask, don’t tell“ legislation for military service was the best that could be done at the time. As new evidence became available scientifically in both biology and the sociology of military life, it’s fine to consider a change. That doesn’t mean Clinton‘s  was bad and today is a decry on his signing the legislation, it’s just science in action. 

The same is true for the Obama decision to allow more fracking to increase domestic  natural gas production and reduce our dependency on foreign oil. Now, with more evidence available on fracking over time, it’s perfectly fine to limit or restrict those practices more. 

The same could be true for eating grubs.

This  is hard  for the crew on the right who don’t understand the simple concepts of reasoning scientifically. 

8 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Do you really know what liberalism actually means ? Without it, there will be no vaccine for corona virus. 

Wow...a regular einstein we have here

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump declared that violence and crime, bloodshed and carnage ended the minute that he was sworn in in his awful Inauguration speech.

He lied.

Can you post a transcript?

thx!

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Face it, you are a vile piece of shit that posts crap here only to be annoying.

Talking to the mirror xo?

10 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I love ethnic diversity. I hate the progressive agenda. Conservative blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are all cool in my book.

Excellent point!

9 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Progressive....by that do you mean educated ? You hate educating our youth. 

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....You're a hoot!

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Is this a surprise to......anyone?

No...the dems can't survive without their media.

45 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

45 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Well educated reply. 

54 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Wow, another educated remark. 

1 minute ago, Dagosa said:

Well educated reply. 

Did you go to college?

What state do you live in?

You are not ashamed of your home state, are you?

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Compared to your posts, that’s exactly right. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Seriously...few actually litigate. The vast majority provide legal services with wills, properties and real estate and other documents. They can’t afford to lie. I don’t know why people have these make believe ideas. 

3 hours ago, Dagosa said:

no I am saying Obama and Biden are professional liars

53 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Compared to your posts, that’s exactly right. 

Well, you understood it, so I guess it's dumbed down enough...

6 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Well, you understood it, so I guess it's dumbed down enough...

Let’s dumb it down for you. Trump is the minion munchkin mentor. The fat ass with the fake hair, fake orange tan who never locked Hillary up, built a wall or made a beautiful economy with perfect healthcare and a virus that was gone by July.

8 hours ago, Taipan said:

Did you go to college?

What state do you live in?

You are not ashamed of your home state, are you?

Sounds like some one coming out of the closet and looking to hook up with absolutely anyone. Have you no self respect ? Desperate.