Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

"Wapo Proves Trump Right: Yes, the Most Dangerous US Cities are All Democrat-Run"

Just now, NeoConvict said:

I love ethnic diversity. I hate progressive brainwashing of our youth.

Progressive....by that do you mean educated ? You hate educating our youth. 

2 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

progressive are teaching our youth their way... not other ways.

Just now, Dagosa said:

The right wingers all blame educators for every problem.

What is their solution? Fire the professors!

But who do they have to replace them with?

To teach a subject, the instructor, professor, teacher needs to KNOW the subject. You cannot teach English comp if you write like the pathetic rightwing shills in this forum.

To teach physics, you cannot hire people who cannot do math or who think that prayers to angels will teach the subject.

Just now, Dagosa said:

Progressives educate our youth the same way Hitler educated the youth in Germany. They are indoctrinated with utopian thinking, a hate for democracy, and a cancerous envy of the rich. They are taught to defend all manner of sexual dysfunction while condemning those thar disagree with hateful rhetoric. 

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

progressive are teaching our youth their way... not other ways.

You do not know enough to teach any thing in any way, you fowl dumb cluck.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

To teach a subject, the instructor, professor, teacher needs to KNOW the subject. You cannot teach English comp if you write like the pathetic rightwing shills in this forum.

To teach physics, you cannot hire people who cannot do math or who think that prayers to angels will teach the subject.

Those topics rarely involve politics. Our kids are being molded into Marxists long before high school. 

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You do not know enough to teach any thing in any way, you fowl dumb cluck.

STFU you Cuban commie POS

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The only educators in their minds are retired business owners and hedge fund managers. 
Anyone from science is not to be trusted in their minds. After all, science is all theory.  

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Progressives educate our youth the same way Hitler educated the youth in Germany. They are indoctrinated with utopian thinking, a hate for democracy, and a cancerous envy of the rich. They are taught to defend all manner of sexual dysfunction while condemning those thar disagree with hateful rhetoric. 

Tell me, how would I teach Spanish in such a way as to include any of this nonsense?

Most teachers understand and teacj their SUBJECTS, not politics. The rightwingers  who accuse colleges of indoctrinating students have not attended college.

Their idea of higher education is Bob Jones University, Liberty University or (chuckle) Prager "University".

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fake insults are  all you know, dimwit.

sad that's all you libtards understand

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Tell me, how would I teach Spanish in such a way as to include any of this nonsense?

Most teachers understand and teacj their SUBJECTS, not politics. The rightwingers  who accuse colleges of indoctrinating students have not attended college.

Their idea of higher education is Bob Jones University, Liberty University or (chuckle) Prager "University".

I went to college...and some of the teachers definitely pushed their leftist agenda.

You didn't notice cause yer...ahem...indoctrinated.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Guess it would depend on what you were actually teaching. I didn't run into obvious political bias until senior humanities in high school. I have seen 12 year old kids raised in conservative homes state pro abortion views and anti capitalist views, and anti Israeli state views. They are getting programmed somewhere and its happening long before college. 

4 minutes ago, roadkill said:

I went to college...and some of the teachers definitely pushed their leftist agenda.

You didn't notice cause yer...ahem...indoctrinated.

What college was that? What was your major? What is your degree in?

I have attended a total of SEVEN colleges in universities in two counties: community colleges, four year private and public colleges, state universities and private grad schools. And 95% of everything I heard in class and 100% of everything tested over was the ACADEMIC SUBJECT. I took ONE Poli Sci course, and the instructor said nothing about hos own political beliefs, other than he was in favor of true democracy in which all people of age could vote and the candidate with the most votes should be the one to get the job.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Guess it would depend on what you were actually teaching. I didn't run into obvious political bias until senior humanities in high school. I have seen 12 year old kids raised in conservative homes state pro abortion views and anti capitalist views, and anti Israeli state views. They are getting programmed somewhere and its happening long before college. 

Israel spends tons of money indoctrinating the public in its favor.  Capitalists spend no money explaining what capitalism is (it is NOT a political system), and Church groups spend bucket of money blathering about innocent dead babies.

It does not take a genius to see that Netanyahu to stealing the West Bank and looting the US treasury.

It is not in the interest of actual capitalists to explain what capitalism is and how it works. Capitalists dislike competition. They are on the gravy train and they want all the gravy for themselves. Being a capitalist myself, I know what it is and how it works, fortunately for me.

Why should any man have a say in what a woman does with her own body?

When people acquire the power of reason, they tend to use it. That is NOT programming.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What college was that? What was your major? What is your degree in?

I have attended a total of SEVEN colleges in universities in two counties: community colleges, four year private and public colleges, state universities and private grad schools. And 95% of everything I heard in class and 100% of everything tested over was the ACADEMIC SUBJECT. I took ONE Poli Sci course, and the instructor said nothing about hos own political beliefs, other than he was in favor of true democracy in which all people of age could vote and the candidate with the most votes should be the one to get the job.

The last sentence was yer indoctrination...pure democracy is dangerous.

We're the United States of America...NOT the United States of California.

Think about what the "United States of America" means.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should any man have a say in what a woman does with her own body?

When people acquire the power of reason, they tend to use it. That is NOT programming.

If you only teach that side and with that slant then it is indoctrination imho. Some believe that unborn babies deserve human rights that supercede the 9 months of inconvenience for the mother. If they are not delivering that view then they are programming kids, not educating them to the various opinions on the topic and allowing them to decide for themselves. 

2 hours ago, roadkill said:

The last sentence was yer indoctrination...pure democracy is dangerous.

We're the United States of America...NOT the United States of California.

Think about what the "United States of America" means.

United States of America: (noun) The North American nation that is second largest in area and true democratic practices on this continent. The only one in which the popular vote does not elect the leader. The third most democratic nation in North America. Populatied by deluded individuals that like to chant "We're Number One!"

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If you only teach that side and with that slant then it is indoctrination imho. Some believe that unborn babies deserve human rights that supercede the 9 months of inconvenience for the mother. If they are not delivering that view then they are programming kids, not educating them to the various opinions on the topic and allowing them to decide for themselves. 

Fetuses have no opinions, fool.

By nature they are parasites until birth.

Everyone can choose for themselves, except on this issue, because men cannot become pregnant. Fetuses get no votes at all, they are not capable of deciding anything until they are born.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

United States of America: (noun) The North American nation that is second largest in area and true democratic practices. The only one in which the popular vote does not elect the leader. The third most democratic nation in North America. Populatied by deluded individuals that like to chant "We're Number One!"

The individual states are democracies.  They decide what their state's citizens want.  

ALL the states together decide who our president will be.  Otherwise the states would no longer be united. Try to keep up Gomer.

1 minute ago, roadkill said:

The individual states are democracies.  They decided what their state's citizens want.  

ALL the states together decide who our president will be.  Try to keep up Gomer.

The Electoral College is an antiquated ruse developed to prevent the will of the people from electing a leader. It does not do that, because Trump was precisely the sort of corrupt megalomaniac it was designed to prevent the people from electing.

The Electoral College should have been ditched long ago.

If the states were true democracies, they would apportion the voted based on percentage of votes for each candidate cast.Winner take all is a horrible travesty of democracy.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Electoral College is an antiquated ruse developed to prevent the will of the people from electing a leader. It does not do that, because Trump was precisely the sort of corrupt megalomaniac it was designed to prevent the people from electing.

The Electoral College should have been ditched long ago.

If the states were true democracies, they would apportion the voted based on percentage of votes for each candidate cast.Winner take all is a horrible travesty of democracy.

Just like I thought...you have NO clue what keeps 50 states united.

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fetuses have no opinions, fool.

By nature they are parasites until birth.

Everyone can choose for themselves, except on this issue, because men cannot become pregnant. Fetuses get no votes at all, they are not capable of deciding anything until they are born.

The same was said of blacks. Same was said of Jews. Denying humanity to the obviously human has always been a mistake. People are parasites long after birth, some long after attending college. 😁

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Those topics rarely involve politics. Our kids are being molded into Marxists long before high school. 

Huh. Never had a physics or a  math class where we discussed Karl Marx. 
Pretty silly. But if it feels good to label people and divide them up so you can find an excuse to align yourself with a president who luvs dictators, hates free elections and the constitution, go for it. 

2 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Huh. Never had a physics or a  math class where we discussed Karl Marx. 
Pretty silly. But if it feels good to label people and divide them up so you can find an excuse to align yourself with a president who luvs dictators, hates free elections and the constitution, go for it. 

liberalism is a mental disorder and will be wiped out soon!!!