Jump to content

BLM rally in Louisville KY just got shot up.


Recommended Posts

Just now, rippy38 said:

Multiple victims.

 

My wife had it going on a livestream as it happened.

 

It sounded like a war zone.

 

When they said no peace... I guess they meant it.

They are just peaceful protestors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

They are just peaceful protestors. 

As soon as the gunfire ended, everybody started calling for the police... ya know, the same police they were protesting.

 

It looks like there is at least one death. They were doing CPR on somebody, and then just quit, like they gave up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

As soon as the gunfire ended, everybody started calling for the police... ya know, the same police they were protesting.

 

It looks like there is at least one death. They were doing CPR on somebody, and then just quit, like they gave up.

Sad sad sad... They can’t even protest a common cause without killing each other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

As soon as the gunfire ended, everybody started calling for the police... ya know, the same police they were protesting.

 

It looks like there is at least one death. They were doing CPR on somebody, and then just quit, like they gave up.

Oh the irony.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Let's see who did the shooting. I realize the brothers love shooting up each other there, as well as numerous other cities...but who knows, maybe someone sick of this shit.

 

Can't help but see the pathetic irony of those wanting to disband police, making police their first call for help. 

Prolly RW Extremists...😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Multiple victims.

 

My wife had it going on a livestream as it happened.

 

It sounded like a war zone.

 

When they said no peace... I guess they meant it.

Not surprised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Let's see who did the shooting.

 

Here's a video ...

 

 

There's a masked(?) guy(?) in the foreground who appears to have a gun out by his side but is not seen lifting or firing it.  

 

It's the person standing beyond him on the sidewalk who is shooting  ...

 

1-402.jpg

 

That person is a white woman.    
 
The twitter thread has a blowup of her even bigger than the one below ...
 
Image

 

The guy with what might be a gun ...

 

Image
 

He could be black or white.    And I'm not sure that's a gun.  

 

Also his reaction to her firing makes me think he might not be with her.

 

 
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/shooting-reported-site-protest-louisville-kentucky-71496206
 

Quote

 

1 fatally shot at Breonna Taylor protest park in Kentucky


by The Associated Press


… snip … 

 

Video posted on social media appeared to show a man opening fire into the park as people scrambled for cover. 

 

 

I don't know.   This ...

 

Image

 

... sure looks like a woman to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rippy38 said:

As soon as the gunfire ended, everybody started calling for the police... ya know, the same police they were protesting.

 

It looks like there is at least one death. They were doing CPR on somebody, and then just quit, like they gave up.

 

 

the guy walking was completely caught off guard.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

More than likely white nationalists.

 

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

More than likely white nationalists.

Really? Is this based on a "hunch"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Multiple victims.

 

My wife had it going on a livestream as it happened.

 

It sounded like a war zone.

 

When they said no peace... I guess they meant it.

 

White Nationalist...always crashing a good time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Scout said:

What the police did in Louisville  - murdering that sleeping woman in her bed - they should fire them all. 

This is exactly what bigotry is, blaming an entire group for the alleged actions of a tiny minority.

 

Breonna Tayler was killed but not murdered in an exchange of gunfire in her apartment where one of three police officers was shot as he entered the apartment with a valid search warrant.

 

It was not the police, it was three police officers.

The officers where never charged with a crime.

The officers where fired upon first by Taylor's boyfriend.

 

This was not a shinning moment in the history of policing but neither was it murder, and I am not a fan of no-knock warrants.

 

When you shoot at the police, they are very likely to shoot back.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RHanson said:

This is exactly what bigotry is, blaming an entire group for the alleged actions of a tiny minority.

 

Breonna Tayler was killed but not murdered in an exchange of gunfire in her apartment where one of three police officers was shot as he entered the apartment with a valid search warrant.

 

It was not the police, it was three police officers.

The officers where never charged with a crime.

The officers where fired upon first by Taylor's boyfriend.

 

This was not a shinning moment in the history of policing but neither was it murder, and I am not a fan of no-knock warrants.

 

When you shoot at the police, they are very likely to shoot back.

 

what exactly do you not like about no knock warrants?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

what exactly do you not like about no knock warrants?

The proper and reasonable response to someone breaking down your door in the middle of the night is to shoot them dead.

 

Anyone can shout police as they enter.

 

No knock warrants put both the public and police officers at significant risk, mostly the public, with often tragic results.

 

People should have a reasonable opportunity to peacefully comply with a legal warrant.  That means that should be served the warrant and provided with a short period of time to inspect the same.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...