• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking … "How fucking stupid can you people be?"   Dem leadership told you Trump colluded with the Russians … you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true Dem leadership

Those lives don’t matter.. they can’t vote yet. 

You are talking about libocrats here so...   Pretty damn stupid.

Not as stupid as republicans it seems.

"The virus is a dem hoax.  Over  250,000 Americans dead in 5 months.

"It will just go away. Like a miracle" Big spike in cases in July

"Heat and light kill it. Maybe if we inject light into people it can cure it" That one speaks for itself.

"I don't like wearing masks. People can't see my makeup job"  That turned wearing masks into a political statement,putting thousands more Americans at risk.

Over 250,000 dead Americans and that number is rising rapidly.

Economy in shambles and getting worse.

Unemployment at its highest rate since the great depression.

All of it is happening while trump is in charge.

How fucking stupid can trump supporters be?

On 6/28/2020 at 6:00 AM, Squatchman said:

"Heat and light kill it. Maybe if we inject light into people it can cure it" That one speaks for itself.

"I don't like wearing masks. People can't see my makeup job"  That turned wearing masks into a political statement,putting thousands more Americans at risk.

If masks work why didn’t they just give inmates masks instead of releasing them from prison?

On 6/28/2020 at 5:00 AM, Squatchman said:

You might want to check your stats there squat.

Dems are at least as responsible for the economic "shambles", ya lockdown sheep.

You appear to love Virtue Signaling so you prove that political statement for yourself. You done it...

Also, most virus spreads do "just go away". Read some history (with pictures if you have to.)

A little side note for you:

The OP had a LIST. You barely managed to support a single item.

Your post starts with a straw man. Nobody ever said the virus was a hoax.

I don't think you're correct about the number dead.

Heat and light do kill the virus.

The economic troubles are due to the shut down. I'm not sure Trump was in favor of quite so much shut down...especially since it's racist and xenophobic, LOL.  I know I wasn't. It's a dangerous world. We still have to do to work. Here's some science for you...if you don't produce anything, you won't have anything.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 9:01 PM, neilcar said:

I was thinking … "How fucking stupid can you people be?"

Dem leadership told you Trump colluded with the Russians … you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true

Dem leadership told you that there was obstruction .. you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true.

Dem leadership told you that there was a  Kavanaugh harassment … you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true (to date no harassments charges have ever been filed --- something joe biden can't say)

Dem leadership told you they had proof to impeach the President … you believed them … today we find out it was a lie.

Dem leadership told you their server was hack by the Russians … you believed them … today we find that there is no evidence Russian hack the dem server … it was a lie. 

"How fucking stupid can you people be?"

Really stupid if they believe anything you included in this post.

It is ALL LIES. 

4 hours ago, king of the county said:

If masks work why didn’t they just give inmates masks instead of releasing them from prison?

Ask the inmates.  DUH.

5 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Heat and light do kill the virus.

the virus cannot be killed by stuffing patients into saunas, not by stuffing them under UV lights.

Heat and light are useful only for killing them on surfaces.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:00 AM, Squatchman said:

Who left the subways open and murdered the elderly in their nursing homes?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

the virus cannot be killed by stuffing patients into saunas, not by stuffing them under UV lights.

Of course and I don't think anybody said any different.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

A bunch of Dem Governors think that stuffing patients into nursing homes seems to work pretty well.

We just found out the nursing home thing was a myth.  It was revealed that the virus was transmitted via staff.

The initial nurse shortage prompted nursing home staff to care for hospital covid patients.

Upon return to their normal duties/job...a select few asymptomatic workers passed the virus around.  

8 hours ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

it's not a lie if you believe it.  [/george costanza]

^^Trump's "go to " truth. ^^

Another good quote..if the enemy is harming himself do not stand in his way....

To all Cons:

Real men do not wear mask. :)

35 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

A bunch of Dem Governors think that stuffing patients into nursing homes seems to work pretty well.

Hmmz and here I was giving you a wee bit of credit for not being quite as brainless as the other Cons here...You know that is BS because we all now know you watch CNN. As usual facts do not matter to you people if that is what you believe.

8 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Your post starts with a straw man. Nobody ever said the virus was a hoax.

Your savior did...video here:

On 6/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, neilcar said:

Dem leadership told you Trump colluded with the Russians … you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true

Dem leadership told you that there was obstruction .. you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true.

Dem leadership told you that there was a  Kavanaugh harassment … you believed them … today we find out it wasn't true (to date no harassments charges have ever been filed --- something joe biden can't say)

Dem leadership told you they had proof to impeach the President … you believed them … today we find out it was a lie.

Dem leadership told you their server was hack by the Russians … you believed them … today we find that there is no evidence Russian hack the dem server … it was a lie. 

Dammit we need to be sensitive like this fella, and demonrats will still hate americans.

https://youtu.be/r4J2SZw0Fl0

On 6/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, neilcar said:

As long as Demonrats are fucking up America, they are all in with their stupid.

Just now, 123urout said:

demonrats will still hate americans.

Still using tag lines I see.....all this time and the Cons here still have no game.

The truth is what you believe even if it is wrong.

Real men DON"T wear mask. :)

11 minutes ago, CoD4 said:

Hmmz and here I was giving you a wee bit of credit for not being quite as brainless as the other Cons here...You know that is BS because we all now know you watch CNN. As usual facts do not matter to you people if that is what you believe.

So who did you used to be here D4?

Pangwin?

Lol

Just now, rippy38 said:

So who did you used to be here D4?

Pangwin?

And let the guessing games begin........Felt bored and came a slumming. Same daft posters same daft views..I had hope you all would have upped your game..nope!! not that I can see and I have only been here a few minutes.. Stupid never evolves..I did some have hope tho. Keep up the good work Cons. You are constantly making our case for us :)