Jump to content

Oh NOES!!!!!! 0.26% mortality rate with COVID-19!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is a lie, of course.  Trump is mongering disunity in this country for his own corrupt ends.

He fired Mattis because he wanted to expand our role in the Syrian cluster fuck. He fired Bolton because he wanted us to attack Iran. Trump isn't spreading disunity, he's merely showing how divided we have become and how radical the left is becoming. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know how we can anymore blame Trump for Covid deaths in NewYork than we can rioting in Portland or shootings in Chicago. 

It's unbelievable the amount of fear mongering they're attempting to do to further sabotage the economy. 

17 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

If we have a good pullout strategy, I'm all for Trump doing that.  But its not that easy.  

It's as good as it can be. We never should have occupied Afghanistan. We learned nothing from watching the Soviet Union losing in that region. They didn't shelter bin laden out of agreement with his ideology but rather out of tribal custom. Should have just bombed terrorist training camps as they cropped up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

It's as good as it can be. We never should have occupied Afghanistan. We learned nothing from watching the Soviet Union losing in that region. They didn't shelter bin laden out of agreement with his ideology but rather out of tribal custom. Should have just bombed terrorist training camps as they cropped up.

We had an option of providing aid in the Afghan region but abandoned them after we were done with the conflict.  Thus, one of the reasons of 9/11.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

We had an option of providing aid in the Afghan region but abandoned them after we were done with the conflict.  Thus, one of the reasons of 9/11.  

9/11 wouldn't have happened if Clinton would have taken Bin Laden out when he had the chance!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in Vegas, the whole school district is going remote learning because of the Covid scare. There will be no on campus attendance anywhere. All online. I hear that online learning isnt very effective. However, given that our district usually ranks close to last in education , I dont think anyone will notice a difference anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

We had an option of providing aid in the Afghan region but abandoned them after we were done with the conflict.  Thus, one of the reasons of 9/11.  

Afghanistan had fuckall to do with 911. We had troops in Saudi. We had our infidels stationed on the same fetid desert the holy pedophile once occupied. The hijackers were Saudi, the flavor of wahabi Islam these terrorists practiced was developed and exported by Saudi Arabia. Afghanistan refused to go arrest bin laden out of tribal custom, not out of any endorsement of his ideology or actions. 

 

Agree that we could have done more to aid Afghanistan after they defeated the Soviets. We dropped the ball there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Afghanistan had fuckall to do with 911. We had troops in Saudi. We had our infidels stationed on the same fetid desert the holy pedophile once occupied. The hijackers were Saudi, the flavor of wahabi Islam these terrorists practiced was developed and exported by Saudi Arabia. Afghanistan refused to go arrest bin laden out of tribal custom, not out of any endorsement of his ideology or actions. 

Actually, Afghanistan was the birthplace of Al-Queda.  We were instrumental in creating the Mujahideen.  the fact that we invaded Iraq in the early 90s and offered considerable support to Israel only fed the fires.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScottMon said:

Actually, Afghanistan was the birthplace of Al-Queda.  We were instrumental in creating the Mujahideen.  the fact that we invaded Iraq in the early 90s and offered considerable support to Israel only fed the fires.

The Taliban are not al qada. Aq subscribes to wahabi Islam. That flavor of Islam comes from Saudi Arabia. We attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither of which were controlled by wahabbists. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The Taliban are not al qada. Aq subscribes to wahabi Islam. That flavor of Islam comes from Saudi Arabia. We attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither of which were controlled by wahabbists. 

 

that's highly debatable.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Meghan said:

So the parents of these kids can not work to pay for the computer system that they do not have 

Pretty much. 26% of the families dont have internet access. A larger percentage work during the day, they dont know who will stay with their elementary aged kids at home. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Do not ask for link, Google and find links for yourself, or stfu.

Spoken like a true liberal. You retards dont believe you have to back up your own fucking claims. Moron. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vegas said:

Spoken like a true liberal. You retards dont believe you have to back up your own fucking claims. Moron. 

You refuse to believe any proof anyone offers about anything, you dimwitted waterfowl. Offering you any sort of proof is like offering cucumber sandwiches to a cat. Why bother?

It is moronic to offer you proof. You either will reject it or not bother to read it.

You are a useless ignorant TROLL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

that's highly debatable.   

Literally none of that is debatable. The attackers were Saudi. Wahab is Saudi. Bin Laden was Saudi. AQ used Afghanistan as a training ground as they had thousands of miles of ungoverned  and lawless land.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You refuse to believe any proof anyone offers about anything, you dimwitted waterfowl. Offering you any sort of proof is like offering cucumber sandwiches to a cat. Why bother?

It is moronic to offer you proof. You either will reject it or not bother to read it.

You are a useless ignorant TROLL.

Were you looking in the mirror when typing this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Literally none of that is debatable. The attackers were Saudi. Wahab is Saudi. Bin Laden was Saudi. AQ used Afghanistan as a training ground as they had thousands of miles of ungoverned  and lawless land.

But to argue that there was no collusion between the Al-Queada and Taliban.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

But to argue that there was no collusion between the Al-Queada and Taliban.

It wasn't collusion, they refused to arrest them out of tribal custom. Watch or read lone survivor. It explains in pretty good detail the tribal custom I am referring to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Were you looking in the mirror when typing this?

No, of course not. That is just a stupid comment from a stupid troll.

If you want to verify or disprove anything, do your own searching. It you don't you are lazy, stupid or both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

It wasn't collusion, they refused to arrest them out of tribal custom. Watch or read lone survivor. It explains in pretty good detail the tribal custom I am referring to.

I do not think that there are many disputes between the Taliban and Al Qaeda, but the Taliban are focused on Afghanistan, while Al Qaeda is an international group that seeks to unify ALL Muslims everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, of course not. That is just a stupid comment from a stupid troll.

If you want to verify or disprove anything, do your own searching. It you don't you are lazy, stupid or both.

If you want to make a claim, then do your own searching. If you dont, you are either lazy or stupid, or both. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

WWII wouldn't have happened if Hoover had taken out Hitler when he had the chance.

Hoover didn't have a shot at Hitler... Clinton had Bin Laden in his sights but did not give the order you fucking whataboutism asshole

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...