Huey

What makes Biden fit to be President?

2 hours ago, Huey said:

We get that.  What makes Biden fit to be president?  

No...you don't get it.

When the misogynist pedophile occupant is what we have as the current guideline for fitness for the Oval Office...there aren't a whole lot of people in this country who aren't fit to be president.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

No...you don't get it.

When the misogynist pedophile occupant is what we have as the current guideline for fitness for the Oval Office...there aren't a whole lot of people in this country who aren't fit to be president.

Still nuttin’ on why Biden is fit for President.  

40 minutes ago, Huey said:

Good for you.

The only problem we're going to have after 1/20/21 is that we know all about the likes of you.  We know where you are, we know the shit that you're made of, we know you're bigoted narcissists, and we know exactly what you're capable of.  We know all that, and we're stuck sharing good air with you.

6 minutes ago, Huey said:

That's all anybody needs to know.  If pretty much the worst sub-human American in existence that isn't a serial-killer (although in my book Trump more than qualifies as a serial killer), is fit for the office...then there are very few adults in this country who arent'

It's the only answer.  You wan't another answer...go as Newt Gingrich.

Mrs. Gingrich:  "I have bad news honey, I've been diagnosed with stage four cancer and it's terminal."

Gingrich:  "Wow!  Bad break for you.  But nevermind all that right now...here, I need you to sign these divorce papers."

This is what your party is...this is who your president is...this is who you are.  So we expect you to continue asking this dumbfucking question.

5 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

The only problem we're going to have after 1/20/21 is that we know all about the likes of you.  We know where you are, we know the shit that you're made of, we know you're bigoted narcissists, and we know exactly what you're capable of.  We know all that, and we're stuck sharing good air with you.

Lmao!!!

Come get me son!  Come on Key Board Warrior!  

Ask Assberg.  He knows EXACTLY where I am.

less talk on your part tough guy.  More action.  Just do it asshole!

You make me laugh!

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

That's all anybody needs to know.  If pretty much the worst sub-human American in existence that isn't a serial-killer (although in my book Trump more than qualifies as a serial killer), is fit for the office...then there are very few adults in this country who arent'

Mrs. Gingrich:  "I have bad news honey, I've been diagnosed with stage four cancer and it's terminal."

Gingrich:  "Wow!  Bad break for you.  But nevermind all that right now...here, I need you to sign these divorce papers."

This is what your party is...this is who your president is...this is who you are.  So we expect you to continue asking this dumbfucking question.

Still no answer!

1 hour ago, slideman said:

I opposed biden's nomination

However I feel he will be an order of magnitude better than Trump.

Biden will be better than Trump ................................................... for China, Iran and the rest of America's enemies.

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

What makes trump fit to be president.

His business failures?

His stealing from his own charity?

His professorship at the vaunted trump U.?

His Incomparable grasp of history?  See G.Washington's taking of the British airfields during the Revolutionary War.

Trump's spelling? Berder,covfefe etc.

Trump's ability to make it down his handicap ramp in the Rose Garden?

His ability to almost lift a glass of water one handed to his sphincter lips?

His ability to hold a bible upside down?

When you lump all of these things together it almost looks like he's an old,crippled Forrest Gump. Except Forrest was an actual billionaire.

But he's not Biden or Clinton and that's reason enough to vote for him. Add to that the fact that he isn't a democrat and he's squarely in the realm of greatness.

58 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You remember Bill Clinton? Hey, how about those lady killing Kennedy boys? 

Oh hell there's nothing quite like creepy Joe's little girl fondling. 

3 hours ago, slideman said:

He is not Trump

that was my answer too

This is hilarious.  It seems thenlibtards have nothing on policy, just he ain’t trump.

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

This is hilarious.  It seems thenlibtards have nothing on policy, just he ain’t trump.

tRump got elected because he wasnt hillary

he exposed the stupidity of politics, got elected on it

then proceeded to become exactly what he ran against ... another uncaring corporate dipshit

just like all the rest

Just now, MrKelly said:

tRump got elected because he wasnt hillary

he exposed the stupidity of politics, got elected on it

then proceeded to become exactly what he ran against ... another uncaring corporate dipshit

just like all the rest

And you still make it about trump.  Biden has taken 1 stance since COVID and the riots started.  Just one.  Mandatory masks.  What else does he got on those issues.  You are a partisan voter.  You vote as you are told.  

Just now, Huey said:

And you still make it about trump.  Biden has taken 1 stance since COVID and the riots started.  Just one.  Mandatory masks.  What else does he got on those issues.  You are a partisan voter.  You vote as you are told.  

you like tRump I get it

to you

he can do no wrong, no matter what he does   I get it

he a stable genius, he has all the big words,  he is the smartest man in any room he is in  I get it

tRump knows and has said that he can do anything he wants and he will not lose voters

now ... who is doing as he is told again?

2 minutes ago, MrKelly said:

you like tRump I get it

to you

he can do no wrong, no matter what he does   I get it

he a stable genius, he has all the big words,  he is the smartest man in any room he is in  I get it

tRump knows and has said that he can do anything he wants and he will not lose voters

now ... who is doing as he is told again?

Whether I like him or not is not the issue on this thread.  The issue was for you loons to explain why Biden was to fit to be president.  We have thread after thread explaining why you loons think trump is not for to be prez.  But none of you have come close to explaining why Biden is.

thanks.

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Nope. 

Poor guy. Well, it looks like my rule against tou shall resume.  

Loser. 

2 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

He has spent a career as an effective legislator, he served as VP in one of the most successful administrations in US history.

He is known to work well with his colleagues from the GOP.

He is measured, mature and experienced.

In short, everything the Incumbent is not...

@Huey

Now watch.....

What makes Grifty "fit"?

Fucking moron.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

your question has been answered, lying little shit...

1 hour ago, Huey said:

2 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

He has spent a career as an effective legislator, he served as VP in one of the most successful administrations in US history.

He is known to work well with his colleagues from the GOP.

He is measured, mature and experienced.

In short, everything the Incumbent is not...

@Huey

Now watch.....

What makes Grifty "fit"?

Do you EVER stop lying?

21 minutes ago, Huey said:

Biden has taken 1 stance since COVID and the riots started.  Just one.  Mandatory masks.  What else does he got on those issues.  You are a partisan voter.  You vote as you are told.  

refraining?

It was about "fitness", not policies...

11 minutes ago, Huey said:

But none of you have come close to explaining why Biden is.

You're lying..

But I've never seen a Deplorable explain how Grifty is fit..

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

Whether I like him or not is not the issue on this thread.  The issue was for you loons to explain why Biden was to fit to be president.  We have thread after thread explaining why you loons think trump is not for to be prez.  But none of you have come close to explaining why Biden is.

thanks.

tRump showed you his ignorance and showed that he is a down right embarrassing example of a human being and yet you voted for him,  and do nothing but defend him even when you have to know how damn silly it looks

so yes I would say  "he aint tRump" is good enough for me

it worked for you

30 minutes ago, Huey said:

That's pretty much it.

It's hilarious that Biden is probably the best example of a privileged old racist establishment white guy they can find... and they just love him for it.

He has been a key player in DC for decades, and they say that NOW he will fix the problems and heal the Nation.

The man has done more the keep the black man down than the KKK.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Fucking moron.

Idiot. Your answer was 100% opinion. Everyone knows he was a legislature and a VP you stupid ass. How about making an argument to how that makes him fit for president?  Giving his resume doesnt answer anything. 

Moron. 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

All because he has a mental condition that prevents him from admitting he was wrong.

Dwarf, please...

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Idiot. Your answer was 100% opinion. Everyone knows he was a legislature and a VP you stupid ass. How about making an argument to how that makes him fit for president?  Giving his resume doesnt answer anything. 

Moron. 

No, really...

Shut the fuck up...you're a cretin

22 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

your question has been answered, lying little shit...

21 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Do you EVER stop lying?

19 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

refraining?

It was about "fitness", not policies...

You're lying..

But I've never seen a Deplorable explain how Grifty is fit..

11 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Dwarf, please...

All of that in less then 10 minutes.

and still no answer.