Huey

What makes Biden fit to be President?

Just now, Huey said:

You have no question privileges.  You know what to do,

I'm  gonna enjoy watching your cowardice...

7 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

He has spent a career as an effective legislator, he served as VP in one of the most successful administrations in US history.

He is known to work well with his colleagues from the GOP.

He is measured, mature and experienced.

In short, everything the Incumbent is not...

@Huey

Now watch.....

What makes Grifty "fit"?

Wrong thread.  Go to one of your threads and ask that.  Instead of doing this on your thread I started my own.  

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

who gives a fuck?  you aren't gonna vote for him.  We get that.  The people that ARE going to vote for him think he's a genuine, nice, thoughtful, wise, experienced politician.  We get it that you disagree with us.  Nobody is gonna try to get you RWNJ's on here to change your minds.  I promise

Good for you.

Just now, Huey said:

Wrong thread.  Go to one of your threads and ask that.  Instead of doing this on your thread I started my own.  

Coward.....

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

I have been enjoying your own.

Just now, Huey said:

I have been enjoying your own.

I'm not a coward, Dwarf....

I have you running on your own thread....

Coward.....

Lmao!

speaking of cowardice did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

pusdy, until you answer that question do not lecture me on cowardice,

#readhissig punk.

1 minute ago, Huey said:

Good for you.

you should check the slide in every demographic area.... and ask yourself how does he plan to turn that around?

I’m right here lmmfao at you.

3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

I think, having answered Dwarf's question, that it is only right that he now explains what virtues he sees in the Masked Manatee....

Good luck on that...

Lmao!

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

Damn dude, I knew exactly what you would do here.

Just now, Huey said:

Lmao!

pusdy, until you answer that question do not lecture me on cowardice,

#readhissig punk.

Hey, "Pusdy",

Take that to a different thread....This is about fitness for office....Your question has been answered.....

Now you are being smacked around like an ugly pinata

Hey, "Pusdy",

Take that to a different thread....This is about fitness for office....Your question has been answered.....

Now you are being smacked around like an ugly pinata

This is my thread.

you are such a coward you refuse to answer.  I own you.  

1 minute ago, Huey said:

I’m right here lmmfao at you.

You've been told why Biden is fit...

Why can't you explain, in even 1 bullet point, how Grifty is fit, Sheilagh?

6 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Lol. Poor Assburn.  I see your cowardice in evading questions backfired again. 

You just never learn. 

Just now, Vegas said:

Lol. Poor Assburn.  I see your cowardice in evading questions backfired again. 

You just never learn. 

I answered the question.....again, dumb fuck....

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

I answered the question.....again, dumb fuck....

Nope. 

Poor guy. Well, it looks like my rule against tou shall resume.  

Loser. 

7 minutes ago, Huey said:

This is my thread.

you are such a coward you refuse to answer.  I own you.  

Lol. This is one of my favorites. 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

We get that.  What makes Biden fit to be president?  

Trump isn't fit to be president and has defiled the entire nation and its credibility starting even before he was elected. As much as the RWNJs on this board enjoy his senseless cruelty, racism, conspiracy theories, ignorance, corruption and authoritarianism, he is a disgusting human being who is hated and reviled not just by 'the left', not just by decent people on the right, but by people all around the world.

America used to be a global leader that inspired confidence and had dignity, but under Trump it has been reduced to a shameful, pitiful, ugly, isolated husk-- it looks and feels like an empire that has already collapsed, especially with the way the virus was handled, the way allies have been alienated, the way the excuses for the brazen, shameless corruption don't even need to make sense anymore, the way the rich have been given more than they deserve AGAIN for no reason other than Trump thinks they're inherently superior to poor people. Every time he gets on twitter, every time he opens his mouth, every time he comes up with a ridiculous conspiracy to explain why he is being investigated, criticized, disobeyed, etc, every time he threatens someone or something with unthinkable violence... it hurts the entire country. It makes America look insecure, weak, and ignorant.

Biden doesn't have to be a visionary, he just needs to be a decent person that means well and plays well with others. It's not like the President actually needs to be an omnipotent superhero-- he will have a team that will help him accomplish whatever politically viable goals the Democrats have. Biden isn't going to be going on twitter spreading conspiracy theories about the fucking deep state or untested medicines, or gaslighting everyone saying he did things he didn't do, or intentionally turning people against various American institutions like the media and the intelligence community. There aren't going to be 'disgruntled employees' talking about how Biden asked Russia or Ukraine or China to help him win an election by using psyops on the American people. Biden is likable and decent (as far as politicians go)-- even if you think he's goofy or says dumb things sometimes, he's still someone you wouldn't mind having a beer with. Trump on the other hand is a spoiled 74 year old baby who cries and whines when he doesn't get his way. RWNJs respect his cruelty and willingness to 'destroy' anyone who gets in his way... but I suspect they also know, deep down inside, that he would gladly betray, humiliate, or even kill any of them if he was allowed to do it and they got in his way.

I don't think people need to be excited about Biden. I don't think people need to be excited about any particular policy or platform. What they will be excited about is a return to normalcy after the sickness and insanity and cruelty of the past 4 years. Trump was new and exciting in 2016, but that was when they thought the campaign was just an act. Now they know it wasn't an act--- they know he's fucked up as can be... and I suspect now everyone just wants things to go back to how they were. There isn't a single person outside of the Trump cult who thinks America is better now than it was when Trump was telling everyone how awful everything was-- in fact, it's much worse... and not just because of the virus. Trump makes people feel bad about America-- not just Americans either. Attacking all of its institutions repeatedly will have that effect. Biden will make people at least feel somewhat good about the USA again.

21 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You've been told why Biden is fit...

Why can't you explain, in even 1 bullet point, how Grifty is fit, Sheilagh?

Sorry, until you answer the longstanding question you have no question privileges.

14 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Lol. This is one of my favorites. 

All because he has a mental condition that prevents him from admitting he was wrong.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Trump isn't fit to be president and has defiled the entire nation and its credibility starting even before he was elected. As much as the RWNJs on this board enjoy his senseless cruelty, racism, conspiracy theories, ignorance, corruption and authoritarianism, he is a disgusting human being who is hated and reviled not just by 'the left', not just by decent people on the right, but by people all around the world.

America used to be a global leader that inspired confidence and had dignity, but under Trump it has been reduced to a shameful, pitiful, ugly, isolated husk-- it looks and feels like an empire that has already collapsed, especially with the way the virus was handled, the way allies have been alienated, the way the excuses for the brazen, shameless corruption don't even need to make sense anymore, the way the rich have been given more than they deserve AGAIN for no reason other than Trump thinks they're inherently superior to poor people. Every time he gets on twitter, every time he opens his mouth, every time he comes up with a ridiculous conspiracy to explain why he is being investigated, criticized, disobeyed, etc, every time he threatens someone or something with unthinkable violence... it hurts the entire country. It makes America look insecure, weak, and ignorant.

Biden doesn't have to be a visionary, he just needs to be a decent person that means well and plays well with others. It's not like the President actually needs to be an omnipotent superhero-- he will have a team that will help him accomplish whatever politically viable goals the Democrats have. Biden isn't going to be going on twitter spreading conspiracy theories about the fucking deep state or untested medicines, or gaslighting everyone saying he did things he didn't do, or intentionally turning people against various American institutions like the media and the intelligence community. There aren't going to be 'disgruntled employees' talking about how Biden asked Russia or Ukraine or China to help him win an election by using psyops on the American people. Biden is likable and decent (as far as politicians go)-- even if you think he's goofy or says dumb things sometimes, he's still someone you wouldn't mind having a beer with. Trump on the other hand is a spoiled 74 year old baby who cries and whines when he doesn't get his way. RWNJs respect his cruelty and willingness to 'destroy' anyone who gets in his way... but I suspect they also know, deep down inside, that he would gladly betray, humiliate, or even kill any of them if he was allowed to do it and they got in his way.

I don't think people need to be excited about Biden. I don't think people need to be excited about any particular policy or platform. What they will be excited about is a return to normalcy after the sickness and insanity and cruelty of the past 4 years. Trump was new and exciting in 2016, but that was when they thought the campaign was just an act. Now they know it wasn't an act--- they know he's fucked up as can be... and I suspect now everyone just wants things to go back to how they were.

Lmao!

Just now, Huey said:

All because he has a mental condition that prevents him from admitting he was wrong.

Lol. I have no sympathy for narcissist.  

Just now, Vegas said:

Lol. I have no sympathy for narcissist.  

Me either.  I refuse to answer a single question from him until he finds his balls and answers that question.

3 minutes ago, Huey said:

Me either.  I refuse to answer a single question from him until he finds his balls and answers that question.

Good job! I have asserted a rule against him. Given his affinity to evade questions in general, he knows i will not answer any of his questions until he changes. He needs to convince me that he is now in the habit of answering questions from everyone the first time around. 

• Thumb up 1