Huey

What makes Biden fit to be President?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

who gives a fuck?

The mob.

Don't worry, they'll come for you soon enough.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Systemic Racism

There is  no systemic racism   in America anymore.

But back in the  1970's  there  still was, and  Joe Biden  himself was a  proponent of   racism and  segregation 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

because  Joe Biden  is corrupt, and too dumb to  hide it anymore  with  his stupid "lunch box  Joe" blue collar routine

The  epic  video  montages of his decades long stupidity  are astounding as well.

^^irony coming from the guy with clown balls in his mouth.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

There is  no systemic racism   in America anymore.

and the hundreds of thousands of protesters filling America's streets for the past month from all generations, races and creeds are all deluded?

what a fucking tone deaf moron you are.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

who gives a fuck?

I do. You got a problem with that?

Just now, maineman said:

and the hundreds of thousands of protesters filling America's streets for the past month from all generations, races and creeds are all deluded?

Yes,    BLM is  movement   built on lies.   The stats  prove it.

wrong...   I am  at the forefront of the  this   fake  movement 

They are all just useful idiots like you...

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Are your two statements NOT mutually contradictory????

Not in context.  You have already surrendered by refusing to answer the question.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:
7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

because  Joe Biden  is corrupt, and too dumb to  hide it anymore  with  his stupid "lunch box  Joe" blue collar routine

The  epic  video  montages of his decades long stupidity  are astounding as well.

^^irony coming from the guy with clown balls in his mouth.

How anyone can consider voting for Trump...one word--BIDEN, that's how. Corrupt, creepy, career political insider. senile old bastard BIDEN. How anyone, on the left especially, could vote for BIDEN has to ignore his past positions on thw Iraq war, Libya, Syria, criminal justice policy etc...as well as for corruption in Ukraine and China. Those ARE substantive reasons NOT to vote for BIDEN.  
What is his past record on race relations? As a 32 year old Senator in 1975, Biden said this, and I quote--" “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.”
As chairman of the Senate Judicial Committee while pushing the now notorious 1994 Crime Bill he said this, “It doesn’t matter whether or not they were deprived as a youth,” Biden proclaimed. “It doesn’t matter whether or not they had no background that enabled them to become socialized into the fabric of society. It doesn’t matter whether or not they’re the victims of society. The end result is they’re about to knock my mother on the head with a lead pipe, shoot my sister, beat up my wife, take on my sons.” That piece of legislation put many more blacks behind bars.
He was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 2002, was was big advocate and pushed for the war in Iraq. The military industrial corporations and their banksters have been the largest contributors to every one of biden's failed bids for POTUS. As POTUS they will own him. His vote for the war in Iraq cost him his Presidential bid in 2008. Let's not forget that biden was against pushing Iraq out of Kuwait in 1991. 
Biden has been wrong on EVERY foreign policy and national security issue.
Corruption: Are you aware the biden's super pac is being organized by corporate lobbyist for the health care industry, weapons manufacturers, and big finance? Leading the way is former Lockheed Martin (by far the largest federal contractor) chairman Bernard Schwartz. Biden has consistently been a warmonger!
At 21 his crackhead son, Hunter, was a $100,000/year paid "consultant" for MBNA, Delaware's largest employer, while daddy was pushing the "Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005" a piece of legislation that heavily favored the credit card companies.
Then there is Ukraine, Burisma and junior on their board and bisden's threat to with hold $1 billion in aid...no quid pro quo there.
Or before that China investing $1.5 billion in junior's investment firm, Rosemont Seneca after a visit to china by he and dad. 
A biden Presidency would ensure that the democrat deep state corrupt swamp rats would retain control as biden would merely be their puppet...something Trump has fought against.

So, by all means, let's put this brainless, corrupt, bought and paid for idiot in the White House and put to rest who really rules and end the "friction"!
NO MORE MALARKY!!! 

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

I do. You got a problem with that?

you can stay up all night worrying about Benjamin Franklin's slaves for all I care.  Go for it!

59 minutes ago, Huey said:

Not in context.  You have already surrendered by refusing to answer the question.

I did answer the questions in great detail.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Yes,    BLM is  movement   built on lies.   The stats  prove it.

wrong...   I am  at the forefront of the  this   fake  movement 

your "stats' proc nothing....

and no.... you are just a deluded chucklehead... who thinks he's got it all figured out.

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

I did answer the questions in great detail.

I must have missed the policies he talked about concerning riots and COVID.  

you show me that post that was directed at me and I will publicly apologize.

38 minutes ago, Huey said:

I must have missed the policies he talked about concerning riots and COVID.  

you show me that post that was directed at me and I will publicly apologize.

directed at you?  GFY you simpering little prick.

I would suggest that this post and the three that follow - which was directed at you - go directly to the points at hand.

22 hours ago, maineman said:

Joe Biden became a lawyer in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Councilin 1970. He was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972, when he became the sixth-youngest senator in American history. Biden was re-elected six times and was the fourth most senior senator when he resigned to assume the vice presidency in 2009. Biden was a long-time member and former chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. He opposed the Gulf War in 1991, but advocated U.S. and NATOintervention in the Bosnian War in 1994 and 1995. He voted in favor of the resolution authorizing the Iraq War in 2002, but opposed the surge of U.S. troops in 2007. He has also served as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, dealing with issues related to drug policy, crime prevention, and civil liberties. Biden led the efforts to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act. He also chaired the Judiciary Committee during the contentious U.S. Supreme Courtnominations of Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden unsuccessfully sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and in 2008.

In 2008, Biden was the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama and became the first Roman Catholic to serve as vice president of the United States.

As vice president, Biden oversaw infrastructure spending aimed at counteracting the Great Recession and helped formulate U.S. policy toward Iraq through the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011. His ability to negotiate with congressional Republicans helped the Obama administration pass legislation such as the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, which resolved a taxation deadlock; the Budget Control Act of 2011, which resolved that year's debt ceiling crisis; and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, which addressed the impending fiscal cliff. Obama and Biden were re-elected in 2012.

In October 2015, after months of speculation, Biden announced he would not seek the presidency in the 2016 election. In January 2017, Obama awarded Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction.

After completing his second term as vice president, Biden joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was named the Benjamin Franklin Professor of Presidential Practice.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH  For the 1st 40 years of politics there are only 6 lines of things that Biden was for and typical of Biden, he is credited with next to nothing   40 years of NOTHING!!

The rest is what "H" did to drag America down to the level of a third-world country. America.

Why can't you PERSONALLY list Biden's accomplishments???

I shall re-post my question to you.

" What has Biden accomplished in his 50 years in politics, other that making his family millionaires" ???

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH  For the 1st 40 years of politics there are only 6 lines of things that Biden was for and typical of Biden, he is credited with next to nothing   40 years of NOTHING!!

The rest is what "H" did to drag America down to the level of a third-world country. America.

Why can't you PERSONALLY list Biden's accomplishments???

I shall re-post my question to you.

" What has Biden accomplished in his 50 years in politics, other that making his family millionaires" ???

Well and faithfully represented the interests of the citizens of the great state of Delaware in the United States Senate.  THEY thought so highly of his performance in that position that they reelected him six times.  That's high praise.  

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Well and faithfully represented the interests of the citizens of the great state of Delaware in the United States Senate.  THEY thought so highly of his performance in that position that they reelected him six times.  That's high praise.  

The name "USELESS-JOE' came right outta the state of Delaware.  Trump has a fitting name for Biden, "SLEEPY-JOE".  

So many years in the Congress (40) from the state of Delaware, And Biden only rates 6 lines for 40+ years working for that state???   ROTFLMFAO

On 6/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, Taipan said:

With the Dun-eating Dems in charge, the USA will look like the train wreck over the trestle

in the movie...."Bridge over River Quai".

And Putin?  He is fairly smart, alright.  He is also a KGB killer.  He can look you in the eye,

stick an icepick in your throat,....and never blink.

I would not like my fate to be in the hands of Putin.   He is hugely smarter than Trump. He reads books, in several languages.

Trump is taller than Putin. That is Trump's only advantage.

On 7/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, maineman said:

Biden did NOTHING for the people of Delaware!

Biden TOLD the people of Delaware what they wanted to hear,  Biden is a senile old pervert that doesn't even know where he is half of the time.

Biden can't even finish his thought without forgetting what he was talking about.

40 years in as a Senator from Delaware and all he rates is 6 lines in a biography of his time in the Senate!!!    ROTFLMFAO