Jump to content

What makes Biden fit to be President?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I opposed biden's nomination However I feel he will be an order of magnitude better than Trump.

He is not Trump  

that shows what millions and millions think of trump.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Huey said:

 

I didn't ask you to convince.  Your point is Joe is one hell of a leader.  Leaders lead.  I asked you the following:

 

Tell you what.  Convince me.  Since Covid 19 started and the riots started give me one policy initiative Biden has put forth to address both those issues other than his desire to mandate masks across the country.  Show me he is a leader.

 

And you can't provide anything.  

 

Can't?  Of course I CAN.... I chose not to.  I am not about to enter into a "good faith" debate with someone who clearly would not reciprocate...and clearly wouldn't be capable of changing his mind.  Clearly, you'd gouge out your eyes before you'd vote for a democrat.  I understand that philosophy.  My kid brother shares it with you.  I still love him dearly... I just don't EVER talk politics with him.  

 

You can go to this page and read all sorts of policy initiatives that Biden has put forth https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

Can't?  Of course I CAN.... I chose not to.  I am not about to enter into a "good faith" debate with someone who clearly would not reciprocate...and clearly wouldn't be capable of changing his mind.  Clearly, you'd gouge out your eyes before you'd vote for a democrat.  I understand that philosophy.  My kid brother shares it with you.  I still love him dearly... I just don't EVER talk politics with him.  

 

You can go to this page and read all sorts of policy initiatives that Biden has put forth https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

biden is a child molester like you..

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Huey said:

 

I didn't ask you to convince.  Your point is Joe is one hell of a leader.  Leaders lead.  I asked you the following:

 

Tell you what.  Convince me. 

 

^^^ one of these things is not like the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Can't?  Of course I CAN.... I chose not to.  I am not about to enter into a "good faith" debate with someone who clearly would not reciprocate...and clearly wouldn't be capable of changing his mind.  Clearly, you'd gouge out your eyes before you'd vote for a democrat.  I understand that philosophy.  My kid brother shares it with you.  I still love him dearly... I just don't EVER talk politics with him.  

 

You can go to this page and read all sorts of policy initiatives that Biden has put forth https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

So essentially you’re unwilling to engage in a good hearted debate? You’re unwilling to defend what/who you support . 
that makes you a forum troll. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

no...    joe biden

Wow... he admitted to doing stupid things.... and he admitted he'd do them again.

 

I would gladly admit to both of those things.

 

We both know that neither you, nor the clown whose balls you slavishly slather with your saliva would NOT have the character to make such admissions.  surprise surprise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Wow... he admitted to doing stupid things.... and he admitted he'd do them again.

 

I would gladly admit to both of those things.

 

We both know that neither you, nor the clown whose balls you slavishly slather with your saliva would NOT have the character to make such admissions.  surprise surprise.

I can admit that. I have made mistakes and will continue to. Hopefully not the same mistakes. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

We both know that neither you, nor the clown whose balls you slavishly slather with your saliva would NOT have the character to make such admissions.  surprise surprise.

 

 

joe biden  is a moron...   he should never have made it through the primaries...  they being the  DNC  corruptly  made people  withdraw to make him the last guy standing...   he should not even be there  for  good reason

 

Why can't you  admit  he  is an  idiot?  And your party  is corrupt?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 1:29 PM, Buffalo said:

NOTHING!!! He is unfit to take out the fucking trash. He is trash! He has been nothing but a 50 years drone sponging off the taxpayers and making himself and his family rich at taxpayer expense. He has been on the wrong side of EVERY foreign policy and national security issue. 

I bet you righties jerk off to Trump and Putin's pictures.  Maybe even better, how about Hitler and Stalin.  Psychologists have noted that folks that are attracted to authoritarian figures like King Donald are insecure in their own feelings about themselves in this world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

I bet you righties jerk off to Trump and Putin's pictures.  Maybe even better, how about Hitler and Stalin.  Psychologists have noted that folks that are attracted to authoritarian figures like King Donald are insecure in their own feelings about themselves in this world.

you poor fucking assholes... still so pissed off Hildacunt lost in 2016

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

I bet you righties jerk off to Trump and Putin's pictures.  Maybe even better, how about Hitler and Stalin.  Psychologists have noted that folks that are attracted to authoritarian figures like King Donald are insecure in their own feelings about themselves in this world.

People like myself, who are confident , smart and happy- are generally drawn to people that reflect the same behavior.

i like trump because I can relate to him.

hes an alpha man. And there is nothing better in the world than that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, maineman said:

you're an idiot. AMF.

 

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

Didn't Ben Franklin own slaves?

Franklin owned two slaves at one stage of his life. He advertised slave auctions in his newspaper But over the years, feed his slaves, and he became an abolitionist. He was raised a Quaker, and Quakers were against slavery

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, maineman said:

I disagree with you.  Numerous former intelligence officials have all stated that it is inconceivable that the bounty story was not a part of numerous PDB's

Numerous former intellignece officers?  The reason he wasn't briefed is because the "story" was not verified.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

People like myself, who are confident , smart and happy- are generally drawn to people that reflect the same behavior.

i like trump because I can relate to him.

hes an alpha man. And there is nothing better in the world than that. 

Are you for real?

Trump has a humongous inferiority complex which he covers with his phony crap as how he had the best words and the best people. He is anything but confident or smart, and he rarely laughs or tells a joke. He does not appear to be  having fun.

Trump has no friends. He does not have the guts to actually fire people in person if he can do it with a tweet.

He is more of a Psi Man. Not an Omega man, but near the bottom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, maineman said:

Can't?  Of course I CAN.... I chose not to.  I am not about to enter into a "good faith" debate with someone who clearly would not reciprocate...and clearly wouldn't be capable of changing his mind.  Clearly, you'd gouge out your eyes before you'd vote for a democrat.  I understand that philosophy.  My kid brother shares it with you.  I still love him dearly... I just don't EVER talk politics with him.  

 

You can go to this page and read all sorts of policy initiatives that Biden has put forth https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

Again, you are trying to put words in my mouth.  I would vote for a democrat.  I will not vote for a liberal or progressive democrat.  And the reason you CAN'T post a policy position from Uncle Joe is because he has not issued any re: the two topics I asked you about.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^ one of these things is not like the other.

Why did you leave out the question?

 

Tell you what.  Convince me.  Since Covid 19 started and the riots started give me one policy initiative Biden has put forth to address both those issues other than his desire to mandate masks across the country.  Show me he is a leader.

 

Nice creating editing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...