Jump to content
IkeBana

Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill US troops intelligence says

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Will you be as supportive of the court when there is a clear conservative majority?

No, and I will vote  against Trump so that this never happens.

A majority of the Christians in this country are Protestants.

How many Protestants are on the Court?

 

ZERO!  ZILCH!  BUPKISS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Alcohol and the feeling of drunkenness must appeal to other people more than it does to me. I dislike the taste of alcohol and booze makes me dizzy and want to throw up. And not pleasantly dizzy. I have not been drunk for 20 years. Two beers gives me all the buzz I need. And only occasionally

 

...and it sounds like I might drink less than you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, and I will vote  against Trump so that this never happens.

A majority of the Christians in this country are Protestants.

How many Protestants are on the Court?

 

ZERO!  ZILCH!  BUPKISS!

 

Only Jews and Catholics on the court --- THAT IS VERY ODD when there are so very many Protestants

in this country.  HOWEVER, if you look at the first 150 +/- years of our history, all the justices

were Episcopalians.  Payback is a bitch, eh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Only Jews and Catholics on the court --- THAT IS VERY ODD when there are so very many Protestants

in this country.  HOWEVER, if you look at the first 150 +/- years of our history, all the justices

were Episcopalians.  Payback is a bitch, eh? 

It's not payback.

I don't see this as any sort of payback.

And I do not think they were all Episcoplalians, either.

Catholics are officially against abortion of any sort for any reason.

Making abortion is a cheap way to appeal to fundies and rednecks by the oligarchy. If Elon Musk's  or Jeff Bezos or Carl Icon's daughter wants an abortion, they will get one, even if they have to fly to Belarus or Zamboanga. Easily a good trade off considering the gynormous tax cuts the "conservative" government gives them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, and I will vote  against Trump so that this never happens.

A majority of the Christians in this country are Protestants.

How many Protestants are on the Court?

 

ZERO!  ZILCH!  BUPKISS!

Huh, I thought Thomas was a Baptist. We need some protestants on the sc!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Will you be as supportive of the court when there is a clear conservative majority?

There is a clear conservative majority, numbnuts.  It's only assholes like you who will decide that someone who doesn't fit your fascistic mindset of conservatism, isn't actually a conservative.  Someone like chief justice Roberts, or former associate justice Kennedy.  Suddenly Roberts is a fake conservative according to you because Trump says he's a fake conservative.  According to Trump, who has never been a conservative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

There is a clear conservative majority.  It's only assholes like you who will decide that someone who doesn't fit your fascistic mindset of conservatism, isn't actually a conservative.  Someone like chief justice Roberts.  Suddenly Roberts is a fake conservative according to you because Trump says he's a fake conservative.  According to Trump, who has never been a conservative. 

A good thought, there!

Trump is no sort of conservative.

With all those hotels and resorts shut down because of Covid-19, you gotta wonder how Trump's hotel empire is holding up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

A good thought, there!

Trump is no sort of conservative.

With all those hotels and resorts shut down because of Covid-19, you gotta wonder how Trump's hotel empire is holding up...

It's fucking ridiculous.  For decades Trump was an openly pro-choice New York Democrat.  His current conservative "chops" are lip service paid to his idiotic base who are too stupid to recognize a fucking snake oil peddler when they see one.  Trump doesn't give a shit in Randall Terry's hat for the unborn.  Trump doesn't give a shit in Pat Robertson 's hat for the sanctity of all life.  Republican voters, and the Trump base are the next batch of stupid marks in Trump's career as a sociopathic grifter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

There is a clear conservative majority, numbnuts.  It's only assholes like you who will decide that someone who doesn't fit your fascistic mindset of conservatism, isn't actually a conservative.  Someone like chief justice Roberts, or former associate justice Kennedy.  Suddenly Roberts is a fake conservative according to you because Trump says he's a fake conservative.  According to Trump, who has never been a conservative. 

His platform has been a conservative dream come true. I couldn't care less if he believes it or is just acting the part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

NATO officials say they were briefed on Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan — even though Trump claims he wasn't

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-bounty-us-soldiers-afghanistan-nato-officials-briefed-trump-denies-2020-6

Nato...hmmm....isn't this the group Trump threatened to greatly reduce funding to if members didn't increase their contributions? Sure that is just a coincidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Huh, I thought Thomas was a Baptist. We need some protestants on the sc!

Clarence Thomas is a Catholic.  Most Georgia Blacks are Baptists, but Thomas is a Catholic.

There is a great documentary on Thomas on PBS these days.  It explains a lot about his history and  seems to be a bit more skewed to Thomas than against him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Nato...hmmm....isn't this the group Trump threatened to greatly reduce funding to if members didn't increase their contributions? Sure that is just a coincidence. 

Trump does no read his daily briefings. Now you are accusing NATO  of deliberately withholding info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump does no read his daily briefings. Now you are accusing NATO  of deliberately withholding info?

No, I am suggesting that nato members might have an interest in getting Trump out of the white house. I am sure Russia has been helping the Taliban for 19 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

His platform has been a conservative dream come true. I couldn't care less if he believes it or is just acting the part.

You asked a fucking question about a "conservative court" and I answered it.

 

And all you have to say in response is this puke about your fucking criminal president?  So you don't care about integrity, truth and justice as long as you get the platform you want?  And then you'll complain about how fucked up the country is...when it's mostly fucked up because it's half full of slimebuckets like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You asked a fucking question about a "conservative court" and I answered it.

 

And all you have to say in response is this puke about your fucking criminal president?  So you don't care about integrity, truth and justice as long as you get the platform you want?  And then you'll complain about how fucked up the country is...when it's mostly fucked up because it's half full of slimebuckets like you.

The problem with this country is that half the people think the other half are irredeemable slimebuckets. I disagree with progressives and think some of there leaders are going down a Marxist path. I think most are moderates on both sides but the radicals on the left are growing in intensity. There will be predictable pushback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The problem with this country is that half the people think the other half are irredeemable slimebuckets. I disagree with progressives and think some of there leaders are going down a Marxist path. I think most are moderates on both sides but the radicals on the left are growing in intensity. There will be predictable pushback.

And what about the radicals on the right?  Not a peep outta you which is why you're fulla shit.

 

It's a culture war.  It has been Vince the Civil War.  With the divide split even more by the Vietnam war.  Split wider still by the presidency of Reagan when the country was completely turned over to the corporatists, and backed up by laws protecting them at the expense of the people.  And finally cracked wide open by Trump, his co-conspirators in the GOP, and by deplorables like you in the electorate.

 

Well I got news for you...you're in the minority now, the country is shifting, and you're never gonna get the old America back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, slideman said:

Rick Wilson: Trump's 'high treason' means people will 'piss' on his grave 'for all time'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rick-wilson-trumps-high-treason-means-people-will-piss-on-his-grave-for-all-time

 

"But in this case, it's not an abuse of the word. He met the literal definition of treason. He gave aid and comfort to the enemy and abetted the enemy. He did not take action," Wilson said. "It's not just treason. It's high treason. It's not just treason. It's historic treason."

  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • Test


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...