Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill US troops intelligence says

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

It's not deflection. Russia has directly supported the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents for almost 20 years.

You'd have to be a really dummy to believe they created a bounty AFTER Trump took office. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've already admitted this happened

But but but.  Obama!

How does that treasonous worm look at himself in the mirror....   makes me wanna puke...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

There is no evidence that Putin put up bounties on American troops under the Obama administration.

There is no evidence or logical reason they would do so after a peace agreement was signed. 

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

There is no evidence that Putin put up bounties on American troops under the Obama administration.

What evidence you have now? Let me guess....Unnamed sources.....🤣

On 6/27/2020 at 12:14 PM, IkeBana said:

Trump was briefed on this months ago by the intelligence community and:

1.  Did absolutely nothing about it.

2.  Concealed it from the American people.

3.  Confirmed that he is a traitor.

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

You like dead Americans. What's the prob?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You'd have to be a really dummy to believe they created a bounty AFTER Trump took office. 

actually, if you read the story, you'd know that the deaths of Russian mercenaries in Syria in 2018 was the impetus for the bounties.

But then, you don't really read much, do you nurse?

11 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

You like dead Americans. What's the prob?

Especially military or cops. 

I'm surprised the left didn't offer to extend the bounties to cops. 

"From what's been reported so far, there are four likely scenarios. All but one of them should forfeit the right of Donald Trump to serve as president.  

1.   The only excuse that's not shameful for Trump — which is also the one the President is currently invoking — is that US intelligence decided that the information either wasn't true or wasn't well sourced enough to be shared, and so kept it from him. Let's hope this is what happened!  

2.The President was briefed about the bounty program — at least one report alleges it was included in a daily briefing — and but he chose to do nothing because he didn't want to offend Putin. If that's true, he has abandoned his paramount responsibility to defend American interests, and his moral obligation to protect the lives of Americans he has sent into combat.    

3.The bounty was included in a presidential daily briefing, but the president didn't pay attention, as he is notorious for doing. If that's true, he would be scandalously negligent.     

4.Top White House officials were briefed about the bounty but decided not to tell the president, because they know Russia news triggers  him. If that's true — and it's the theory I'd pick if you forced me to choose one — we have a president who's so thin-skinned he can't do the job, and cares more for cosseting his ego than safeguarding the national interest.   "

Again: We will almost certainly learn that Ratcliffe, Trump, and Trump's indignant but forever-lying spokescreatures are lying blatantly about Trump's knowledge of the Russian operation. That is almost a given. The next question to be answered is why Trump (and Pence), despite learning of the bounties in March, have taken no action in response to Russia's act.  That answer, too, seems self-evident. It is the same reason it was necessary to install a thoroughly corrupt but loyal House Republican into a top intelligence spot to begin with.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/28/1956587/-Trump-Ratcliffe-implausibly-claim-Trump-was-never-told-of-Russian-bounties-for-murder-of-US-troops

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

Again: We will almost certainly learn that Ratcliffe, Trump, and Trump's indignant but forever-lying spokescreatures are lying blatantly about Trump's knowledge of the Russian operation. That is almost a given. The next question to be answered is why Trump (and Pence), despite learning of the bounties in March, have taken no action in response to Russia's act.  That answer, too, seems self-evident. It is the same reason it was necessary to install a thoroughly corrupt but loyal House Republican into a top intelligence spot to begin with.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/28/1956587/-Trump-Ratcliffe-implausibly-claim-Trump-was-never-told-of-Russian-bounties-for-murder-of-US-troops

You haven't provided any proof. All I've read are "unnamed" sources. Where did the administration claim this occurred? 

And why would it have occurred JUST under the Trump administration? 

After watching the dems fail at 5-8 fake accusations over the last 4 years  … I really do not think any one is buying any of this …  the little boy who cries wolf is back … lol

25 minutes ago, neilcar said:

After watching the dems fail at 5-8 fake accusations over the last 4 years  … I really do not think any one is buying any of this …  the little boy who cries wolf is back … lol

There've been no fake accusations. You did not read the Mueller report.

Just now, johndnorth said:

There were bounties in Vietnam. Nobody cared then.Protesters spit on veterans. War is a nasty business. This is a non issue only brought up to try to get Trump.

Right business as usual it's a big nothing Burger. I would laugh but it's not funny. For Putin to put a bounty on our soldiers in Afghanistan is not business as usual