IkeBana

Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill US troops intelligence says

Just now, slideman said:

your  Russian handlers aren't going to be happy at all no one believes a thing you say

You are hilarious.

Do you really believe that your tactic of deflection will work to try and hide your intellectual impotence?

Again ...

And I will remind you....

It is you who is cornered on this thread trying to defend a political hit piece with no official citations and trying to promote it as factual......

Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment.

31 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Uhhhhhh...........well............uhhhhhhhh.............

I don't wish to argue that point.

So, I am going to be nice.   And give you that point.                      😊...🥃

OK...that's nice.

But I'm a compassionate social services provider so I will share this for whatever it's worth.  When I find myself without  a substantive point to make, I have found it to be to my benefit to just shut the fuck up.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

OK...that's nice.

But I'm a compassionate social services provider so I will share this for whatever it's worth.  When I find myself without  a substantive point to make, I have found it to be to my benefit to just shut the fuck up.

"🖕".

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

You are hilarious.

Do you really believe that your tactic of deflection will work to try and hide your intellectual impotence?

Again ...

It is you who is cornered on this thread trying to defend a political hit piece with no official citations and trying to promote it as factual......

Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment.

I would note none of those spokespeople denied it.

Just now, slideman said:

I would note none of those spokespeople denied it.

And I will note that the NY Times has zero citations from any legitimate sources.

And made up the entire story which is becoming a common occorence at the Times.....

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

And I will note that the NY Times has zero citations from any legitimate sources.

And made up the entire story which is becoming a common occorence at the Times.....

Very weak. Your handlers aren't going to like it

Just now, slideman said:

Very weak. Your handlers aren't going to like it

What's weak about reality?

You don't have a pot to piss in....

There are no citations therfore the article is contrived....

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

OK...that's nice.

Wait a minute.

I try to be nice??

And you piss on my cowboy boot??   

Sir,

I don't call that.......'gentlemanly behavior'.

Melissa, please hold my cowboy hat, while I take of my expensive leather jacket off.

I am going to take this rowdy bastard out behind the bar.     

For a little conversation....."mano-o-mano".                                                        🤠...🥃      

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Wait a minute.

I try to be nice??

And you piss on my cowboy boot??   

Sir,

I don't call that.......'gentlemanly behavior'.

Melissa, please hold my cowboy hat, while I take of my expensive leather jacket off.

I am going to take this rowdy bastard out behind the bar.     

For a little conversation....."mano-o-mano".                                                        🤠...🥃      

You couldn't hit a barn door with a bazooka. Too drunk

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Again ...fuck face.

There is no citation by anyone except the old " Officials familiar with the matter"....Bullshit.

Which should have been your first clue that this article was just another contrived political hit piece....

But your TDS does not allow you the benefit of being able to distinguish fantasy from reality ....

The Dems did quite the number on you....

You're such an idiotic dickhead. 

He''s known since the time of the impeachment that Putin put a price on the heads of our people in Afghanistan.  And he didn't do a goddamn thing about it.   Putin knew he wouldn't do anything about it.  Why?  How?

Now a lot of the pundits say it's because he fears without the aid of the Russians, he's gonna be run out of office in November and end up in federal stir.  But that's not all of it.  He's into Russian oligarchs for hundreds of millions of dollars from his four multi-million dollar bankruptcies (two of them were probably over a billion).  And...he's going to need a place to run to where he can stay out of jail.  So maybe the Russians will get him a room down the hall from Snowden.  BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!!

Rep. Madeleine Dean (D) Pennsylvania hit the nail right on the head when she said, "This is how rotten to the core this president is."

• Thumb up 1

You are hilarious.

Again ...

yep, the security council members are known as real blabber mouths.

Just now, IkeBana said:

You're such an idiotic dickhead. 

He''s known since the time of the impeachment that Putin put a price on the heads of our people in Afghanistan.  And he didn't do a goddamn thing about it.   Putin knew he wouldn't do anything about it.  Why?  How?

Now a lot of the pundits say it's because he fears without the aid of the Russians, he's gonna be run out of office in November and end up in federal stir.  But that's not all of it.  He's into Russian oligarchs for hundreds of millions of dollars from his four multi-million dollar bankruptcies (two of them were probably over a billion).  And...he's going to need a place to run to where he can stay out of jail.  So maybe the Russians will get him a room down the hall from Snowden.  BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!!

Rep. Madeleine Dean (D) Pennsylvania hit the nail right on the head when she said, "This is how rotten to the core this president is."

No, you keep making stupid claims like...

"He''s known since the time of the impeachment that Putin put a price on the heads of our people in Afghanistan.  And he didn't do a goddamn thing about it."

That has no basis in reality and has no citations from our intelligence community what so ever .....

IN OTHER WORDS....

It's Bullshit political propaganda being focused on the most gullible of our society ....you fucker's.....

And you Fucker's fall for it every damn time and haven't learnt a thing even though you and your ilk have been proven wrong countless times since 2016.

Get some deprogramming therapy and fast ....

Just now, jerra- said:

yep, the security council members are known as real blabber mouths.

Why must you always prove yourself to be mentally deficient? 

The NY slimes article has no verifying facts or legitimate citations and contains no quotes from any legitimate sources.

And all it does contain are vague references to some anonymous source ...

In other words ....

You are either a retarded and easily manipulated sheep or you are just another poor fucking liberal/leftist drowning in a sea of propaganda your own party has focused on you since 2016...

23 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The NY slimes article has no verifying facts or legitimate citations and contains no quotes from any legitimate sources.

In other words ....

You are either a retarded and easily manipulated sheep or you are just another poor fucking liberal/leftist drowning in a sea of propaganda your own party has focused on you since 2016...

your russian handlers let you out again? did you pay them 5.00$??

5 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Yep.  He stands in front of the cameras praising our brave military heroes...and when he finds out there is an actual concrete threat to their safety he doesn't do a fucking thing.

He had something down his throat holster...

32 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

In other words ....

get the fuck out of here, judas...

Just now, jerra- said:

your russian handlers let you out again? did you pay them 5.00$??

Get help for your mental deficiency. ...

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

get the fuck out of here, judas...

Your reference to Judas best describes you, yourself and how easily you were manipulated into becoming an enemy to our nation .....

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Your reference to Judas best describes you, yourself and how easily you were manipulated into becoming an enemy to our nation .....

You are flacking for the stooge of a man who placed bounties on US soldiers...

You're a fucking disgrace...

DO the right thing...

No, you keep making stupid claims like...

"He''s known since the time of the impeachment that Putin put a price on the heads of our people in Afghanistan.  And he didn't do a goddamn thing about it."

That has no basis in reality and has no citations from our intelligence community what so ever .....

IN OTHER WORDS....

It's Bullshit political propaganda being focused on the most gullible of our society ....you fucker's.....

And you Fucker's fall for it every damn time and haven't learnt a thing even though you and your ilk have been proven wrong countless times since 2016.

Get some deprogramming therapy and fast ....

Aren't you the credulous cornhole who voted for a Reality TV mogul...believing he was real?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

You are flacking for the stooge of a man who placed bounties on US soldiers...

You're a fucking disgrace...

DO the right thing...

also the stooge of a president who betrayed our allies, the kurds.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

also the stooge of a president who betrayed our allies, the kurds.

How does that treasonous worm look at himself in the mirror....

makes me wanna puke...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Why do you allow yourself to be manipulated by bullshit?

The NY Times article has no citation by anyone in the intelligence community and actually states this.....

"Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment."

Which makes this article nothing but another piece of anti-trump propaganda that has no basis in reality .....

The fact that they're not instantly flat out denying a story this damaging tells me it's probably true. Even if if trump came out and admitted the story was true, you would find a way to justify it as a patriotic action on trump's part. There's nothing the scumbag could do to make you think he's ever done anything remotely wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, your article....

which begs the question........

Which begs the question......why aren't they denying it? They had all night to think about it. No Comment is all they got?

• Upvote 1

Apparently its not a well kept secret.  Appears rather specific...

“The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said.“

“The officials familiar with the intelligence did not explain the White House delay in deciding how to respond to the intelligence about Russia.”

“....The intelligence assessment is said to be based at least in part on interrogations of captured Afghan militants and criminals. The officials did not describe the mechanics of the Russian operation, such as how targets were picked or how money changed hands.”