Jump to content

Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill US troops intelligence says


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've already admitted this happened

But but but.  Obama!

How does that treasonous worm look at himself in the mirror....   makes me wanna puke...

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Trump was briefed on this months ago by the intelligence community and:

1.  Did absolutely nothing about it.

2.  Concealed it from the American people.

3.  Confirmed that he is a traitor.

 

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

 

I like white Russians.

1.  1oz. Grey Goose Vodka.

2.  1oz.  Coffee-flavored liqueur.

3.  1/2 cup of of cream.                                           😊..🥃(my 1st of the day)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

I like white Russians.

1.  1oz. Grey Goose Vodka.

2.  1oz.  Coffee-flavored liqueur.

3.  1/2 cup of of cream.                                           😊..🥃(my 1st of the day)

 

Too bad for your liver and your relationships.  

 

Most often you have so little to offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

Liver disease is no joke

No shit.  I'm a certified addictions counselor.  And a 12 stepper.  I know all about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

No shit.  I'm a certified addictions counselor.  And a 12 stepper.  I know all about it.

I had a family member who had liver disease and hepatic encephalopathy. No more drinking and all better now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

Trump was briefed on this months ago by the intelligence community and:

1.  Did absolutely nothing about it.

2.  Concealed it from the American people.

3.  Confirmed that he is a traitor.

 

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

 

Why do you allow yourself to be manipulated by bullshit?

The NY Times article has no citation by anyone in the intelligence community and actually states this.....

"Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment."

 

Which makes this article nothing but another piece of anti-trump propaganda that has no basis in reality .....

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

Yep.  He stands in front of the cameras praising our brave military heroes...and when he finds out there is an actual concrete threat to their safety he doesn't do a fucking thing.

Say baaaaaaaa!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You are a fucking sheep.

From your article....

Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment.

Trump is their boss numbnuts. You think anybody who still has a job with Trump will tell the truth?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

 

Too bad for your liver and your relationships.  

 

Most often you have so little to offer.

 

Uhhhhhh...........well............uhhhhhhhh.............

I don't wish to argue that point.

So, I am going to be nice.   And give you that point.                      😊...🥃

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

Trump is their boss numbnuts. You think anybody who still has a job with Trump will tell the truth?

Again ...fuck face.

There is no citation by anyone except the old " Officials familiar with the matter"....Bullshit.

Which should have been your first clue that this article was just another contrived political hit piece....

But your TDS does not allow you the benefit of being able to distinguish fantasy from reality ....

The Dems did quite the number on you....

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try ...

But it's your Intellectual Impotence that is being questioned ....

And you are failing....

 

Supporting Russia as usual huh Boris

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Supporting Russia as usual huh Boris

Nope.

Defending reality ....

And the reality is you fell for another uncited political hit piece .....that has no basis in reality....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Nope.

Defending reality ....

And the reality is you fell for another uncited political hit piece .....that has no basis in reality....

 

Is that what your Russian handlers told you to say?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian false flag operations are a well-known tactic of Putin's attempts to make Russia a great power again. He bribed his proxies the Taliban to kill American soldiers and you support him. Death to you

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Is that what your Russian handlers told you to say?

No, your article....

Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment.

 

which begs the question where did the author get his info ?

try and answer that with a straight face ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, your article....

Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment.

 

which begs the question where did the author get his info ?

try and answer that with a straight face ....

Your Russian handlers aren't going to be happy as you fool no one

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Russian false flag operations are a well-known tactic of Putin's attempts to make Russia a great power again. He bribed his proxies the Taliban to kill American soldiers and you support him. Death to you

You will believe just about anything that is fed to you as long as it is Anti-trump ....

In fact we have literally hundreds of examples of your TDS compelling you to accept blatant lies as Truth.

Your track record speaks for itself....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

You will believe just about anything that is fed to you as long as it is Anti-trump ....

In fact we have literally hundreds of examples of your TDS compelling you to accept blatant lies as Truth.

Your track record speaks for itself....

your  Russian handlers aren't going to be happy at all no one believes a thing you say

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...