trump Has Even More Contempt for His Groupies Than I Do!

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

If you could only get paid by the cliched and empty platitude, you could have a career.

Id be open to a change in careers. Anyway....yes, unfortunately our large cities are dysfunctional sh*tshows run almost exclusively by incompetent Democrats. While it has likely been said too often, the point of comparison remains  illustrative. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:17 PM, RickyTavy said:

Watched Pence tell people today that everything is not only getting better, but things are better than they used to be. It is, of course, just another example of how trump has even less respect for the intelligence of his groupies than I do. I'm still trying to figure out why they continue to lap up his contempt for his them. I don't believe their complete though justifiable lack of pride explains everything. Anybody else have any ideas?

Same old BS different day.

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:15 AM, neue regel said:

Id be open to a change in careers. Anyway....yes, unfortunately our large cities are dysfunctional sh*tshows run almost exclusively by incompetent Democrats. While it has likely been said too often, the point of comparison remains  illustrative. 

Nice Deplorable cliche, but it seems the cities are not so dysfunctional that they cannot continue to support the redder parts of the country, aka Rightardia, America's Third World.  Such beggars should have enough pride to stop them from bitching about the behavior of those who support them.  Alas. 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:17 AM, TBHWT said:

Same old BS different day.

I like your new signature.   Be better if the warning were posted above daily drivel instead of after, but ...

Found this under "run=of-the-mill trump corruption."  The trump campaign poured $380,000 of donor money into trump's pockets through payments to his "businesses" over two days.

Almost makes you feel sorry for the kind of people who could be suckered by such a moron. Almost.

8 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Nice Deplorable cliche, but it seems the cities are not so dysfunctional that they cannot continue to support the redder parts of the country, aka Rightardia, America's Third World.  Such beggars should have enough pride to stop them from bitching about the behavior of those who support them.  Alas. 

Yes, Seattle is fortunate to have Amazon for a tax base. And what does the idiotic Democrat government do with their good fortune???...,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/business/seattles-new-tax-pushes-us-to-a-tipping-point/%3famp=1

Yes please...let’s replicate this kind of leadership across the country. 🙄

Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.

7 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.

you are one sad little despicable...