Jump to content
Mirabeau

EXCELLENT ARTICLE ABOUT WHY THE THIRD WORLD WAS BETTER WITH EUROPEANS IN CONTROL

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

174232.jpg

 

Why didn't the negroes colonize and enslave Europe?

 

Ask ANY liberal that question, and the response will be merely a stammering, unintelligible utterance that trails off into nothingness, at which point they turn around and walk away.

 

It's a GREAT WAY to get them to move on!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

The USA expended approximately $110 billion on the Marshall Plan.  That is in TODAY'S dollars, after adjusting for inflation.

 

The USA has expended OVER FIFTY TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON AMERICAN NEGROES over the past 50 years, and the American negroes constitute a MUCH SMALLER TOTAL POPULATION than the combined populations of the nations which were Marshall Plan recipients.

 

GOT IT, DUMBASS??

 

OVER FIFTY TIMES MORE, AND STILL IT HAS NOT WORKED OUT FOR THE NEGROES!

 

Can you say, "GENETICS?"

 

(Watch this, folks!)

 

 

 

 

Where, oh where did you go, RikyTavi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

CO2  puts out fires...   CO2 is used as a refrigerant 

 

Our atmosphere is designed to    absorb heat,    we need to protect s from the   cold of space

 

It puts out fires by depriving them of oxygen, not by cooling them down.

It acts as a refrigerant ONLY in liquid or solid form.

The atmosphere isn't 'designed' to do anything.... its composition results in it doing what it does.

If it traps too much heat, then it will be too hot.

 

15 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  Sun and volcanic activity are the   only things that can heat the  Earth 

 

The Co2 absorbs and emits the heat.

 

15 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Every animal that  breathes  air  has been doing that for eons

 

Not to the same extent.

 

15 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Would you rather it be  cooling?    Do you think  global  cooling is  better?

 

A slight but safe amount of cooling is better than a dangerous amount of warming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

It puts out fires by depriving them of oxygen, not by cooling them down.

 

 

No shit... I was pointing out it’s true physical properties.  CO2 is not a bad thing

 

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The atmosphere isn't 'designed' to do anything.... its composition results in it doing what it does.

If it traps too much heat, then it will be too hot.

 

Trapping heat, it is what keeps us alive.   What is too much heat?

 

 

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

slight but safe amount of cooling is better than a dangerous amount of warming.

 

 

Ahhh... you want climate control,  Goldilocks 

 

This is absurd, first it is impossible, second, it would be insane to think you get to a precise level.  This is where AGW fails,  we didn’t heat the planet and we can’t cool it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

No shit... I was pointing out it’s true physical properties.  CO2 is not a bad thing

 

It's bad for life when the planet experiences sudden shifts in the climate.

 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Trapping heat, it is what keeps us alive.   What is too much heat?

 

It depends on the life form, as well as the life forms that depend on those life forms.

 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Ahhh... you want climate control,  Goldilocks 

 

This is absurd, first it is impossible, second, it would be insane to think you get to a precise level.  This is where AGW fails,  we didn’t heat the planet and we can’t cool it

 

We DID heat the planet and we CAN cool it-- in fact, we have cooled it with aerosols that actually counteracted some of the warming. 

 

I'm not talking about climate control... that's impossible.

But the climate was RELATIVELY stable before human activity destabilized it.

All we can do now is choose not to make it worse and hope there will be a solution one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toldya said:

It's bad for life when the planet experiences sudden shifts in the climate.

 

You  ignored the   video I sent yo  on the sudden shift  I posted  with Randal  Carlson, that was a massive  shift 12,000 years ago.  led to mass extinctions.   We are not experiencing that.

 

The  Earth  can  only  go  one of two ways..   warmer or cooler.  which one would you  prefer?

 

 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

We DID heat the planet and we CAN cool it-- in fact, we have cooled it with aerosols that actually counteracted some of the warming. 

 

 

This is   not true.    You have some sort  of mass- anthromegalomania.    There is   no proof that the  SLIGHT  rise in temperature  is  caused by  man, as we have  had so many  rises and falls both rapid and  slow over the  eons.   

 

We are not capable of   warming the  planet  or  cooling it.    The atmosphere  traps heat,  thank  the  gods,   if the Earth cooled we would all be dead

 

 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

But the climate was RELATIVELY stable before human activity destabilized it.

 

 

what?    Its  stable now.   You are  making stuff up.

 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

we can do now is choose not to make it worse and hope there will be a solution one day.

 

 

Just had the  best winter in years, and the  best  spring and so far a great summer

 

you are speaking things that are  not true, which is becoming  a  liberal addiction 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You  ignored the   video I sent yo  on the sudden shift  I posted  with Randal  Carlson, that was a massive  shift 12,000 years ago.  led to mass extinctions.   We are not experiencing that.

 

The  Earth  can  only  go  one of two ways..   warmer or cooler.  which one would you  prefer?

 

We ARE experiencing a mass extinction-- the problem is that you think it would be like a cartoon where people are running screaming while fireballs drop down from a blood red sky and animals die in plain sight, killing each other over food. And this is happening BEFORE AGW really takes off when we hit +2C in the 2040s or 2050s and 250,000 extra people per year die from it-- something you will probably claim is due to something else, assuming your echo chambers and propaganda sources haven't hit the point where even you don't believe them anymore.

 

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is   not true.    You have some sort  of mass- anthromegalomania.    There is   no proof that the  SLIGHT  rise in temperature  is  caused by  man, as we have  had so many  rises and falls both rapid and  slow over the  eons.   

 

We are not capable of   warming the  planet  or  cooling it.    The atmosphere  traps heat,  thank  the  gods,   if the Earth cooled we would all be dead

 

There is no other viable explanation for the temperature rise.

 

And there is no reason for you to keep repeating that if there was no heat in the world we would be dead... I mean, duh. It has nothing to do with anything I am saying and repeating it over and over just makes it clear that you don't understand the topic.

 

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

what?    Its  stable now.   You are  making stuff up.

 

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/11/earth-tipping-point/

 

We have already passed or are on the verge of passing several tipping points and warming is currently well past 1.1C over the 20th century average.There is also no current plan to prevent future warming and even if emissions targets are met we will hit at least 3C by 2100... which is more than enough to destabilize the climate. So it has basically already happened.

 

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Just had the  best winter in years, and the  best  spring and so far a great summer

 

you are speaking things that are  not true, which is becoming  a  liberal addiction 

 

Weather is not climate.

And your personal experiences are not global.

 

You'd do a lot better admitting that you don't understand instead of pretending everything you don't like to hear is a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

We ARE experiencing a mass extinction--

 

 

Did you know that 99% of all species that  have existed on Earth  are extinct

 

Extinction happens

 

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There is no other viable explanation for the temperature rise.

 

 

Of course there  is, the   minute  temperature rise can  be attributed to  many things.  Like the  sun, the  Earth's  position, the ability of the   climate to remain warmer, and the  ability of the   atmosphere to  retain warmth

 

 

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

there is no reason for you to keep repeating that if there was no heat in the world we would be dead... I mean, duh. It has nothing to do with anything I am saying and repeating it over and over just makes it clear that you don't understand the topic.

 

 

you want  longer  colder winters  and  increasing  ice,  you want  people to burn more energy to warm themselves, you want  shorter growing seasons,

 

I understand  far more than  you think I do.   That is the  problem  with  liberalism in general, the  inability  to  realize  just what you are  up against.   It is why  most  liberals   can't handle  places like this

 

 

11 minutes ago, Toldya said:

We have already passed or are on the verge of passing several tipping points and warming is currently well past 1.1C over the 20th century average.

 

1 whole degree?   and you think  that arbitrary tipping points are in play?

 

just what is the  temp supposed to be?

 

 

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There is also no current plan to prevent future warming and even if emissions targets are met we will hit at least 3C by 2100... which is more than enough to destabilize the climate.

 

 

stop...   there is no proof  that emissions are causing this.   The atmosphere is  working  like it is  supposed to 

 

You have already claimed the climate is destabilized,  now you are predicting it will be  destabilized...     you are just parroting alarmist   lingo

 

19 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Weather is not climate.

And your personal experiences are not global.

 

 

 

yadda yadda    that  statement is a cop out used by   libs  who  can't handle   the facts.   The climate is  changing and getting   better... globally?    there is  yin and  yang...    that is how it works 

 

21 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You'd do a lot better admitting that you don't understand instead of pretending everything you don't like to hear is a lie.

 

 

I've doing this for a  long time,   your  side failed a long time ago.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/02/africa-gobal-growth-economics-worldwide-gdp/ 40 years ago this was true, today? its  a totally different story 

  • If Africa sustains and accelerates structural reforms, some believe the continent can emulate China’s rapid rise of the last 50 years.
  • It will have 24 million more people, on average, living in its cities each year between 2015 and 2045.
  • McKinsey predicts $5.6 trillion in African business opportunities by 2025.
  • Africa today accounts for around 17% of the world’s population, but only about 3% of global GDP. These statistics not only attest to a failure to tap the continent’s developmental potential, but also highlight the tremendous opportunities and risks ahead. As long as Africa continues to lag economically, it will be a source of global instability and extremism. But if it rises, it could be one of the major sources of growth for the world.
  • Africa is no stranger to suffering. The continent has been ravaged by slavers, plundered by colonizers, exploited by world powers during the Cold War, and ravaged by the post-colonial conflicts leaving a legacy of relentless volatility, horrific violence, and widespread poverty.

    Consider the atrocities committed by King Leopold II of Belgium in the so-called Congo Free State (today the Democratic Republic of the Congo, DRC) in the late 1890s, as he looted the country’s ivory and rubber. As Adam Hochschild recounts in his book King Leopold’s Ghost, a young Edmund Morel, who witnessed Leopold’s plunder for profit, described the forced labor, “directed by the [king’s] closest associates,” as “terrible and continuous.”

    Some countries – particularly the smaller economies of East Africa – are already demonstrating how powerful such reforms can be. If the entire continent took this approach, sustaining and accelerating the needed reforms over the next half-century, some believe that Africa could emulate China’s rapid rise of the last 50 years.

    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/02/africa-global-growth-economics-worldwide-gdp/

    (CNN) Ethiopia, Africa's second most populated country, is forecast to be the fastest growing economy in Sub-Saharan Africa this year, according to new data from the IMF. Ethiopia's economy is predicted to grow by 8.5% this year.Apr 24, 2018
     

    Ethiopia is now Africa's fastest growing economy - CNN

    Ivory Coast is expected to be the second fastest growing economy in the region at 7.4%. Rwanda's estimated economic growth is 7.2%, and the West African country Senegal is projected to have 7% growth.
    The data reveals that Ghana, which was previously forecast as the fastest growing economy in Sub-Saharan Africa in October 2017, at 8.9%, slowed in its predicted growth to 6.4%. Last year, a reported surge in oil and gas production helped propel the country's economy.
    so times have changed quite a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 11:13 AM, Mirabeau said:

The USA expended approximately $110 billion on the Marshall Plan.  That is in TODAY'S dollars, after adjusting for inflation.

 

The USA has expended OVER FIFTY TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON AMERICAN NEGROES over the past 50 years, and the American negroes constitute a MUCH SMALLER TOTAL POPULATION than the combined populations of the nations which were Marshall Plan recipients.

 

GOT IT, DUMBASS??

 

OVER FIFTY TIMES MORE, AND STILL IT HAS NOT WORKED OUT FOR THE NEGROES!

 

Can you say, "GENETICS?"

 

(Watch this, folks!)

 

 

Why do you insist on regurgitating unsupported bullshit you've swallowed that would gag Linda Lovelace?

Among other elements of your simple-mindedness is the fact that Marshall Plan spending was a major effort over four short years, and we did not ever and do not now subject Europe to discriminatory oppression.  You really need to give up your addiction to scapegoats and accept personal responsibility for why you are such a sad loser.  For example, it is not the fault of any black person that you are such a poorly educated, easily suckered rube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually this is black Africa today SS2522769.jpg?d636425880964205dd560f287eea21d68210c62f70cd.jpgfile-20200619-43240-1hel1md.jpg?ixlib=rb

The economic activities in Addis Ababa are diverse. According to official statistics from the federal government, some 119,197 people in the city are engaged in trade and commerce; 113,977 in manufacturing and industry; 80,391 Homemakers of different variety; 71,186 in civil administration; 50,538 in transport and communication; 42,514 in education, health and social services; 32,685 in hotel and catering services; and 16,602 in agriculture. In addition to the residents of rural parts of Addis Ababa, the city dwellers also participate in animal husbandry and cultivation of gardens. 677 hectares (1,670 acres) of land is irrigated annually, on which 129,880 quintals of vegetables are cultivated.[citation needed] It is a relatively clean and safe city, with the most common crimes being pickpocketing, scams and minor burglary.[43] The city has recently been in a construction boom with tall buildings rising in many places. Various luxury services have also become available and the construction of shopping malls has recently increased. According to Tia Goldenberg of IOL, area spa professionals said that some people have labeled the city, "the spa capital of Africa."[44]

Ethiopian Airlines has its headquarters on the grounds of Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa.[45]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addis_Ababa#Economy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Why do you insist on regurgitating unsupported bullshit you've swallowed that would gag Linda Lovelace?

Among other elements of your simple-mindedness is the fact that Marshall Plan spending was a major effort over four short years, and we did not ever and do not now subject Europe to discriminatory oppression.  You really need to give up your addiction to scapegoats and accept personal responsibility for why you are such a sad loser.  For example, it is not the fault of any black person that you are such a poorly educated, easily suckered rube.

There is NO "discriminatory oppression" in the United States of America with respect to the negro.

 

NONE.

 

Negroes get PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, in fact.

 

Why in the hell DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT, IDIOT?

 

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF PUBLIC SCHOOL INDOCTRINATION???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

actually this is black Africa today SS2522769.jpg?d636425880964205dd560f287eea21d68210c62f70cd.jpgfile-20200619-43240-1hel1md.jpg?ixlib=rb

The economic activities in Addis Ababa are diverse. According to official statistics from the federal government, some 119,197 people in the city are engaged in trade and commerce; 113,977 in manufacturing and industry; 80,391 Homemakers of different variety; 71,186 in civil administration; 50,538 in transport and communication; 42,514 in education, health and social services; 32,685 in hotel and catering services; and 16,602 in agriculture. In addition to the residents of rural parts of Addis Ababa, the city dwellers also participate in animal husbandry and cultivation of gardens. 677 hectares (1,670 acres) of land is irrigated annually, on which 129,880 quintals of vegetables are cultivated.[citation needed] It is a relatively clean and safe city, with the most common crimes being pickpocketing, scams and minor burglary.[43] The city has recently been in a construction boom with tall buildings rising in many places. Various luxury services have also become available and the construction of shopping malls has recently increased. According to Tia Goldenberg of IOL, area spa professionals said that some people have labeled the city, "the spa capital of Africa."[44]

Ethiopian Airlines has its headquarters on the grounds of Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa.[45]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addis_Ababa#Economy

 

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

And the NEXT supercomputer is being developed in Ethiopia AS THIS IS BEING WRITTEN!

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

There is NO "discriminatory oppression" in the United States of America with respect to the negro.

 

NONE.

 

Negroes get PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, in fact.

 

Why in the hell DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT, IDIOT?

 

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF PUBLIC SCHOOL INDOCTRINATION???

Well, if putting your unsupported, whiny assertions in caps doesn't validate your empty assertions and incessant crybabying, perhaps your resentment of people with educations will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Well, if putting your unsupported, whiny assertions in caps doesn't validate your empty assertions and incessant crybabying, perhaps your resentment of people with educations will.

 

Mirabeau has no resentment of people who are educated.

 

Mirabeau LOVES making fools out of people who THINK they are educated, not knowing the difference between education and INDOCTRINATION.

 

How does it feel to be a fool, by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

 

Did you know that 99% of all species that  have existed on Earth  are extinct

 

Extinction happens

 

The difference is that it happens faster and more widely in an extinction event. 

 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

Of course there  is, the   minute  temperature rise can  be attributed to  many things.  Like the  sun, the  Earth's  position, the ability of the   climate to remain warmer, and the  ability of the   atmosphere to  retain warmth

 

A 1C rise isn't even minute if you stretched it over 1000 years. 

And it's accelerating.

The position of the Earth with regards to the sun doesn't change dramatically enough in 100 years to cause the kind of warming we're experiencing.

And yes, the atmosphere is retaining more heat... because there's more Co2 in it.

 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

you want  longer  colder winters  and  increasing  ice,  you want  people to burn more energy to warm themselves, you want  shorter growing seasons,

 

I understand  far more than  you think I do.   That is the  problem  with  liberalism in general, the  inability  to  realize  just what you are  up against.   It is why  most  liberals   can't handle  places like this

 

You actually understand LESS than I thought.

I DON'T want longer, colder winters... I'm not talking about what I WANT, I am talking about WHAT is happening and WHY.

 

FFS plants don't grow just because it's hot or there's more Co2... it's more complicated than that.

And people who actually understand AGW (eg: not you) aren't worried just about the fucking growing seasons or heating bills or your personal comfort.

 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

1 whole degree?   and you think  that arbitrary tipping points are in play?

 

just what is the  temp supposed to be?

 

Can you just do some research on your own so we can have an actual, informed discussion?

Because this isn't one.

 

YES, 1 degree is HUGE. During the Paleocene-Eocene Themal Maximum, temperatures rose 5-8C over 50,000 years and this was considered rapid.

 

And because the things you keep saying have me rolling my eyes over and over, I probably need to tell you that the 1C global temp rise is an AVERAGE, it doesn't mean that every single place in the world simply adds a degree to its usual annual temperature. Some places are MUCH hotter while some places may be slightly cooler.

 

Models suggest that without emissions, the temperature would be very very slightly cooler-- not even a tenth of a degree cooler. 1 degree is HUGE... and we're projected to hit 3 degrees by 2100, which is MASSIVE. You don't seem to understand any of this.

 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

yadda yadda    that  statement is a cop out used by   libs  who  can't handle   the facts.   The climate is  changing and getting   better... globally?    there is  yin and  yang...    that is how it works 

 

There's no such thing as 'better'. Rapid climate change will disrupt all life on Earth, and anything that can't adapt quickly enough will die out. Some creatures will prosper and others will not... but civilization as we know it has never had to deal with this kind of climate. Human beings have never in their entire existence had to deal with this kind of climate. You're like a fucking 5 year old with all of this 'Cold BAD! Warm GOOD!' shit.

 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, EltonJohnson said:

 

I've doing this for a  long time,   your  side failed a long time ago.

 

Just because your willful ignorance means trying to have an informed conversation with you is doomed to failure, it doesn't mean you have bragging rights.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, Mirabeau said:

 

Mirabeau has no resentment of people who are educated.

 

Mirabeau LOVES making fools out of people who THINK they are educated, not knowing the difference between education and INDOCTRINATION.

 

How does it feel to be a fool, by the way?

Mirabeau thinks fellating himself in the third person makes it less masturbatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Toldya said:

You actually understand LESS than I thought.

I DON'T want longer, colder winters... I'm not talking about what I WANT, I am talking about WHAT is happening and WHY.

 

FFS plants don't grow just because it's hot or there's more Co2... it's more complicated than that.

And people who actually understand AGW (eg: not you) aren't worried just about the fucking growing seasons or heating bills or your personal comfort

 

You don’t even understand what I just said.  You can’t keep up, your just partying you don’t kno2 what is happening., you4vjust spewing low info insults I’ve  seen before

 

you can’t figure out that the Earth’s climate is  not static, there is no rule to what the temp is supposed to be.   The Earth getting warmer is a good thing,  because if it was getting colder we be in serious trouble.

 

you need to accept you’re not capable of making it warmer, and you can’t make it cooler.   Nothing you and th3 rest of the AGW folks has panned out.  Time has become your enemy.  

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

Just because your willful ignorance means trying to have an informed conversation with you is doomed to failure, it doesn't mean you have bragging rights

 

You’re  the one coming from a non scientific  background trying to talk about science and yiu call me willfully ignorant?   LOL 

 

you are are one pushing decades long proven lies.    Nothing has come to pass.    You and Algore had your moment, and no time has killed it.   

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

Models suggest that without emissions, the temperature would be very very slightly cooler-

 

 

Models...  you and  your fucking models.   All of your models have been wrong.  Your models about AGW were all proven wrong, and now we are suffering under your failed pandemic models... yet you still talk as if they have merit.   They do not.

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

Rapid climate change will disrupt all life on Earth, and anything that can't adapt quickly enough will die out. Some creatures will prosper and others will not.

 

 

So so which ones are dying out?    Species do become extinct.   They became extinct before fossil fuel were used.

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

Human beings have never in their entire existence had to deal with this kind of climate.

 

They had it much worse  in the last glacial maximum and the Little Ice Age.   You really can’t think big enough.   

 

Humans are doing well. You are saying things aren’t true.   

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

Can you just do some research on your own so we can have an actual, informed discussion?

Because this isn't one.

 

 

You are having one, I’m the one who is dealing with a low info counterpart 

 

 

23 hours ago, Toldya said:

we're projected to hit 3 degrees by 2100, which is MASSIVE. You don't seem to understand any of this.

 

Oh understand it all.    You are using failed models.   Where does the heat come from?   The energy.   Where is this heat generated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

You don’t even understand what I just said.  You can’t keep up, your just partying you don’t kno2 what is happening., you4vjust spewing low info insults I’ve  seen before

 

you can’t figure out that the Earth’s climate is  not static, there is no rule to what the temp is supposed to be.   The Earth getting warmer is a good thing,  because if it was getting colder we be in serious trouble.

 

you need to accept you’re not capable of making it warmer, and you can’t make it cooler.   Nothing you and th3 rest of the AGW folks has panned out.  Time has become your enemy.  

 

 

 

You’re  the one coming from a non scientific  background trying to talk about science and yiu call me willfully ignorant?   LOL 

 

you are are one pushing decades long proven lies.    Nothing has come to pass.    You and Algore had your moment, and no time has killed it.   

 

 

 

 

Models...  you and  your fucking models.   All of your models have been wrong.  Your models about AGW were all proven wrong, and now we are suffering under your failed pandemic models... yet you still talk as if they have merit.   They do not.

 

 

 

 

So so which ones are dying out?    Species do become extinct.   They became extinct before fossil fuel were used.

 

 

 

They had it much worse  in the last glacial maximum and the Little Ice Age.   You really can’t think big enough.   

 

Humans are doing well. You are saying things aren’t true.   

 

 

 

 

You are having one, I’m the one who is dealing with a low info counterpart 

 

 

 

Oh understand it all.    You are using failed models.   Where does the heat come from?   The energy.   Where is this heat generated?

Jeezus. Still clinging desperately to the moldiest and most debunked explanations as to why white jesus is on his/her side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Jeezus. Still clinging desperately to the moldiest and most debunked explanations as to why white jesus is on his/her side

 

 

You haven’t debunked a single thing.   That word,  when used by the left,  is a lie.    You’re actually never right here.    Your an insult spewed who gets his ass kicked regularly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You haven’t debunked a single thing.   That word,  when used by the left,  is a lie.    You’re actually never right here.    Your an insult spewed who gets his ass kicked regularly 

Because if he does not have the super power ability to deny reality, what reason is their to live?  Shirley, such as I will be vanquished through the truth of the most prolific liar in presidential history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...